Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask for those who read the comics, was there ever a sentinel this the same size as a human or close too?

Can I ask for those who read the comics, was there ever a sentinel this the same size as a human or close too?

Yes, when they were first introduced in X-Men 14, 15, and 16. Then, they gradually got bigger.

Last edited:

Prime Sentinels were humans that were injected with nanotechnology that turned them into human sentinels when activated. There was also the famous character named Nimrod.

That's cool, do you think they might do that in DOFP? Could be a twist

Nimrod and Bastion are the same character btw, just that when Nimrod he was more robotic and as Bastion he's more bio-tech.

I'm only interested in Nimrod, don't want to see human Sentinels.

I'm only interested in Nimrod, don't want to see human Sentinels.

Agreed.
Prime sentinels will come off as a rip-off of the Extremis soldiers in IM3.

Do you think Nimrod/Bastion be in DOFP?

That's something I, and some othesr I've seen, have been curious about.

Last edited:
Not enough info to know for sure but I doubt it. It'll probably be full robotic Sentinels, albeit of various sizes and models.

I'm kinda bummed that old Magneto won't have a helmet, though I understand the reason for it.

Such a badass photo.

21369_624190280944765_1949919470_n.png

Just over 24-hours, guys! Though my chances of getting into Hall H seem slim. :(

May 2014 is going to destroy me.

Between this and TASM2.. Yeah.

Holy ****, yes. :up:

RIP JP. :(

Nimrod and Bastion are the same character btw, just that when Nimrod he was more robotic and as Bastion he's more bio-tech.

I thought Bastion was a separate entity to Nimrod who was the result of Nimrod merging with Mastermold?

Just over 24-hours, guys! Though my chances of getting into Hall H seem slim. :(
How does it work? Would be such a bummer if you couldn't get in...

That's the most detailed pic of the Sentinel head so far! It looks amazing!!!

Looking forward to this after rewatching FC recently.

Sentinels head looks awesome, should get some proper awesome fights in the next xmen now.

I'm loving how the Sentinels look. :wow:

I'm kinda bummed that old Magneto won't have a helmet, though I understand the reason for it.

Yeah. Considering its mutants vs machines not being able to communicate with psychics would be a handicap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"