Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss spoilers, end-credit scenes and whatever else you find regarding DOFP without having to worry about the spoiler tags.

-Just do not post any bootlegged footage. That rule still applies.

Have fun!

Just renewing my questions for this new thread:

1. Is Master Mold in it?

2. Can you describe the Apocalypse/Post-Credit scene?

Wait, are you saying they showed us an early cut? Well I did thought it was weird she was just standing there so maybe it wasn't the finish version.

Ok, so who ends up dying and how? Apparently someone dies in the past that was a OT character?

1. What did Storm to with her powers? Did she do anything more than create lightning?

2. Did Colossus have more than one line?

Kind of hard to believe that they would show a different cut this close to release. Not sure if that's happened with other films in the past but you would think this is the final.

1) What's the official movie explanation for how Professor X is alive after Jean killed him?
2) Who, aside from Storm dies in the final future battle before the timeline resets, and how?
3) Which characters die in the past?
4) Do they specifically address the mutant cure and how it didn't work?

Kind of hard to believe that they would show a different cut this close to release. Not sure if that's happened with other films in the past but you would think this is the final.

Well it's Israel so who knows. LOL!

That is bizarre.... Rogue just standing there? Must be a shoddy edit...

Questions

1:Is the future part of film Including altered 2023 ending around 30 Minutes
of screentime?
2:DO we see Xavier,Magneto,Wolverine,and storm find Kitty,Iceman,Colossus,
and other new mutants
3:Is Trask's assassination the event Wolverine Is trying to prevent?
4:Do havok and Toad appear In any other scenes besides the vietnam scene?
5:Any allusion on screen to viral stuff of magneto or Mystique having been
involved with JFK assassination?
6:Do Magneto and Mystique ever work together in film?
7:In future any hints of kitty and Iceman as couple?
8:Is the sentinle unveiling at white house?
9:DOes Magneto take control of Sentinles In 1973?
10:Does it seem like at tend of film the trilogy and wolverine film have beene erased?

so this is Famke Jensen, James Mardsen and Kelsey Grammer we are talking about that appear at the end?

so this is Famke Jensen, James Mardsen and Kelsey Grammer we are talking about that appear at the end?

How many times does this question need to be answered. Sheesh.

I cant wait for the full synopsis.. I swore after I spoiled ASM2 I wouldnt do this to myself for DOFP... But ... I have no self Control.

How many times does this question need to be answered. Sheesh.

It will be really strange to see these 3 standing together ... as Beast didnt interact with Scott or Jean in the OT.

Last edited:
So, what is erased with DOFP? the whole OT movies?

I could understand that DOFP alters the future of the original OT timeline but since Wolverine wakes up on a corrected 2023... How he joined the X-Men? How he got the adamantium?

Stryker died in the film?

Is Kelsey Grammar in the Beast make-up from X3 or is it just human Hank/Kelsey Grammar?

do we actually get to see this guy at the end of the movie

19440.jpg

I just want some questions answered that haven't been answered by someone else already.

Like who ends up dying and how? What exactly happens to change the timeline? What happens to OT Magneto and Professor X before the time restart or whatnot.

hey Big V about 5 moret times!

ok, lol, I am going to hold you to that! If I even see a 6th "Are Beast, Jean, and Cyclops at the end and do the same actors play them?", there will be consequences! :cmad:

Rogue just standing around makes no sense....I think they are notc showing the final product. Keeping I under wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"