Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Wolverine:

When "Old" 2023 Wolverine leaves the body of the 1973 Logan, 1973 Logan is left without memories of everything "Old" 2023 Wolverine did in 1973.
We don't know if 1973 Logan will loose his memory in the same way it happened in "Origins", and if he will loose it anyway.
Fact is, when "Old" 2023 Wolverine's consciousness travels forward in time and returns in his 2023 body, timeline is altered and overwritten.
"Old" 2023 Wolverine will awake one year later (2024), in the new timeline, without memories of what 1973 Logan did in 1973-2023. 2024 Xavier even points out at that.

Poor Wolvie!

Poor Wolverine:

When "Old" 2023 Wolverine leaves the body of the 1973 Logan, 1973 Logan is left without memories of everything "Old" 2023 Wolverine did in 1973.
We don't know if 1973 Logan will loose his memory in the same way it happened in "Origins", and if he will loose it anyway.
Fact is, when "Old" 2023 Wolverine's consciousness travels forward in time and returns in his 2023 body, timeline is altered and overwritten.
"Old" 2023 Wolverine will awake one year later (2024), in the new timeline, without memories of what 1973 Logan did in 1973-2023. 2024 Xavier even points out at that.

Poor Wolvie!

So what does will 2024 Wolverine remember? The stuff from the Original Cast Timeline, plus what he did on 1973?

So what does will 2024 Wolverine remember? The stuff from the Original Cast Timeline, plus what he did on 1973?

Yes. He will not have memories from 1973-2023 (New Timeline) despite his body and his former consciousness (Logan 1973) lived that! :wow::wow::wow:

Yes including the stuff from his 2nd Wolverine movie.

Yes. He will not have memories from 1973-2023 (New Timeline) despite his body and his former consciousness (Logan 1973) lived that! :wow::wow::wow:

Thank You! seems logical.

One question though...

Is the chaotic 2023 future placed on the timeline of the original timeline?

I'm sorry if this have been asked before but if it's placed on the original timeline, then it means:

- Mystique DID kill Trask on the past. Yet for some reason the Sentinel program is not engaged. Maybe under development, but not released.

Is Mystique killing Trask really the catalyst for the chaotic future? Because on X1, X2, etc. we don't see any major hunt on mutants from the gov. So it's like something happened after The Wolverine that unleashed the Sentinels... Is it addressed on the movie?

I'm sorry if this have been asked before but if it's placed on the original timeline, then it means:

- Mystique DID kill Trask on the past. Yet for some reason the Sentinel program is not engaged. Maybe under development, but not released.

Is Mystique killing Trask really the catalyst for the chaotic future? Because on X1, X2, etc. we don't see any major hunt on mutants from the gov. So it's like something happened after The Wolverine that unleashed the Sentinels... Is it addressed on the movie?

Yes, it is placed in there.

And yes, Mystique killed Trask.
Your doubts are legit..................................

Can't wait for the movie, Supperhero. My head is spinning like crazy :(

You already saw it?

So I guess this is another deleted scene (unless it was shown in the film and I don't remember it)

la_ca_0416_xmen_days_future_past_017.jpg

I reckon it's from this part shown in the featurettes

cMOgpIU.gif
46QHrdR.gif

More Blink cut, don't they understand how hot of a character and how much of a cult following she will have. Already people luv her and the movie hasn't come out. Big mistake!

They're not legit, the movie addresses that well enough.

Once again, Supperhero has not seen the film.

Since they cut rogue in 2023 scenes I wonder if they changed the sentinles adapting In future from Rogue to Mystique. Jennifer Lawrence was part of reshoots and added filming.

It's going to be intresting to see what deleted scenes show up on Blu-ray/DVD

Despite the fact I haven't seen the movie yet, I want an extended cut. A glorious nearly 3 hour x-men epic :D

In the 70's segments of the film, does the city have Trask Industries ant-mutant posters like this on walls etc?

TraskPropagandaCCposterfullHres1.jpg

trask_industries_3.jpg

Thank You! seems logical.

One question though...

Yes it would have made more sense after X3.

TWayneP, I wasn't leading him on at all.

A thin looking En Sabah Nur is shown putting together a pyramid and as the camera pans around him you can see four horseman on horses to his side in cloaks with their hoods up. It's a nod at least.

If I've miscounted the amount of horsemen then that's my mistake.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6oodrC7MxQ[/YT]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6oodrC7MxQ

Sorry, but this is incredibly inaccurate. The Senators left DC in 1971 and DC wouldn't have another baseball team play in RFK for 33 years.

Should have just set it up as a football field.

A thin looking En Sabah Nur is shown putting together a pyramid and as the camera pans around him you can see four horseman on horses to his side in cloaks with their hoods up. It's a nod at least.

Nazgul? LotR/X-men crossover! :wow::oldrazz:

Maybe those were his horsemen in the ancient days. Is this the future or the past we see? Also if we see Apocalypse...shouldn't that confirm that he's already been cast?

We already have Gandalf!! :awesome:

Hahaha! :woot:

I'm so glad Godzilla comes out this weekend. A movie I'm really looking forward to that will hold me over until X-men comes out.

Maybe those were his horsemen in the ancient days. Is this the future or the past we see? Also if we see Apocalypse...shouldn't that confirm that he's already been cast?

From what it sounds like, I think it's the past considering he's building the pyramids. As for him already being cast. A number of people are saying this is a young looking Apocalypse, which makes sense if the scene does take place in ancient Egypt. I imagine there will be a new actor for the modern scenes.

That's what I was thinking (past), I assume they were his entourage of some kind either way as they weren't in with the rest of the crowd. But it is just a credit scene.

Nazgul? LotR/X-men crossover! :wow::oldrazz:

haha it's happening!

Last edited:
Hahaha! :woot:

I'm so glad Godzilla comes out this weekend. A movie I'm really looking forward to that will hold me over until X-men comes out.

Thank god Godzilla is out this weekend, I'm excited for that. I know I've already seen DOFP, but now I want to see it again RIGHT NOW.

From what it sounds like, I think it's the past considering he's building the pyramids. As for him already being cast. A number of people are saying this is a young looking Apocalypse, which makes sense if the scene does take place in ancient Egypt. I imagine there will be a new actor for the modern scenes.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back