Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be cool after 3 films of Logan trying to stab Magneto and Magneto treating him like a toy, that Magneto would re-claw him with adamantium. Would be a nice way to evolve their relationship. Hopefully not friends, but allies definitely. Imagine Magneto using Wolverine as a weapon, "Just point them in the right direction, Logan. I'll do the rest."

This is exactly what I want to happen. I would love the whole apocalypse / death story line on screen as well but that makes it too wolverine centered. Just maybe a quick scene where mags wants to prove his loyalty and helps wolverine.

still trying to figure out the youger william strykers role as well, could have something to do with bringing his son to charles's school

still trying to figure out the youger william strykers role as well, could have something to do with bringing his son to charles's school

Original Bamfer has apparently heard from his sources that Stryker builds Magneto's plastic prison and he forms the mutant military which includes Havok and Ink.

Also Logan is somewhere with Stryker at end of 1972. So that's whrere Logan should wake up in younger body.

It's crazy that DOFP will take place 10 years after X3. It's such a hard concept to wrap my mind around :funny:

^^^ I did, thank you :)

It's something that you kind of have to keep in your head while you're watching the movie. A lot can happen in a decade. It's almost too much to think about.

Ok to me Cyclops is not dead this sounds crazy and all but if and a big if none of the OC comes back then what if Phoenix destroy him and his body is gone but she opened a time portal and it sent his mind threw time and space and his mind landed in his teenage body . When I heard about Professor X body being destroy but his mind being sent to his FC self and Phoenix sometimes opens time portals this idea pop into my head . I know some may not like it but just in case no OC there is this way just in case.

Original Bamfer has apparently heard from his sources that Stryker builds Magneto's plastic prison and he forms the mutant military which includes Havok and Ink.

I like the sound of him being the one forming the mutant military. Reminds me of that line of his in X2. "Oh, they serve their purpose... as long as they can be controlled. "

Awesome interview and video. I am so pumped! I love the idea of them jumping back and forth as well as a huge battle in the future. It's gonna be epic!!

So he started using Twitter for this film. Sadly that one poster here was bragging about how he got Singer to ban him from his Twitter. Hopefully that doesn't sour his experience too much.

Last edited:
You have to have thick skin to be on twitter, bunch of psycho's in dur.

Where? I can't see anything about that.

The reporter mentioned it in the video. He said that it will be the longest of all XMEN movies. Well it's not confirmed but I guess he is not allowed to tell the whole truth ;)

Well, X-men 2 was about 134 minutes, so if DoFP is longer that is awesome! That's roughly 2 hours and 10 minutes. I'm crossing my fingers for 2 1/2 hours for DoFP.

Well, X-men 2 was about 134 minutes, so if DoFP is longer that is awesome! That's roughly 2 hours and 10 minutes. I'm crossing my fingers for 2 1/2 hours for DoFP.

That was what I was hoping for X3 but it turned out a dissaster. But this one can't be less. It's a matter of nature :woot::woot::woot:

2.5 is pushing it honestly - it doesn't need to be that long. The Avengers was 142 minutes and there were certainly parts in that movie that drag on.

I think between 120 to a max 140 minutes is more than enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"