Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! :( And it probably happens in the 1st 30 minutes!

Oh well the whole post sounds very convincing to me!

It's fake. We see Storm at the temple in the trailer. They've already decided to send Logan back before then.

Plus the fact Colossus is with the new mutants, as is sunspot. It completely fake :p

Too lazy to look for the J-Law thread, but there are various reports/comments on twitter stating J-Law filmed a scene entirely in French and another entirely in Vietnamese.

Cool if it's true

Yep, it's from the Total Film article.

That link doesn't work but basically it says

kelsey grammar beast cameo at the end

At least it's not an outright spoiler about the plot. Sounds pretty ancillary (and exciting!).

But if
Kelsey Grammar
makes an appearance, it probably means Cyke and Jean will too...since
we know Beast is dead in the future.

Its possible when we read

young beast has a scene with older mystique it was actually older beast has a scene at end with older mystique where they mention their regrets

It would probably make more sense

wow!This puts to rest belief he wouldn't want to play Beast again.

Since this was apparently part of addattional filming could ending be setup for Apocalypse showing what future Is now like for OT characters with Sentinle future prevented.

wow!This puts to rest belief he wouldn't want to play Beast again.

Since this was apparently part of addattional filming could ending be setup for Apocalypse showing what future Is now like for OT characters with Sentinle future prevented.

Well apart from already knowing apocalypse is set in the 80s

rumours of a split timeline that have been around for a while, this could be the OT original timeline being out to rest

there has been rumours of wolverine waking up finding his way to the mansion where all the cameos appear, xavier tells wolverine he can sense the other timeline

Really need to avoid this thread but I can't lol. If KG is in this then...wow... epic win. Find it hard to believe though frankly.

An OT cast money shot is just gonna make another straight-up prequel seem redundant. I hope Fox get serious about building this franchise and persue both times.

Really need to avoid this thread but I can't lol. If KG is in this then...wow... epic win. Find it hard to believe though frankly.

An OT cast money shot is just gonna make another straight-up prequel seem redundant. I hope Fox get serious about building this franchise and persue both times.

THey probably ain't gonna do a money shot, but it would tie the OT together with FC while closing the original OT timeline giving apocalypse more room to breath and they may end up changing certain things that may be closed off with the end of DOFP

Everything we have heard does seem out be hinting that the split timeline rumours are true

Last edited:
I just don't think It's good idea to have the ending of DOFP with OT to be totally seperate from FC.

Don't forget the rumor of the temple being APocalypse and he wakes up at end of film.

If they want to do age of apocalypse on screen that works better with OT cast.Don't forget the filmmakers have cast doudt on the assumination you will never see the OT cast again after DOFP. You can't even rule out appearances In Apocalypse. Bryan singer has carefully phased his words of more of a first class sequel-which could also be aplied to DOFP- and Inbetweenequel.

I just don't think It's good idea to have the ending of DOFP with OT to be totally
seperate from FC.

Don't forget the rumor of the temple being APocalypse and he wakes up at end
of film.

If they want to do age of apocalypse on screen that works better with OT cast.
Don't forget the filmmakers have cast doudt on the assumination you will never
see the OT cast again after DOFP. You can't even rule out appearances In
Apocalypse. Bryan singer has carefully phased his words of more of a first class
sequel-which could also be aplied to DOFP- and Inbetweenequel.

As for age of apocalypse well this is the issue you can either link it to the OT trilogy or start a new in to new timeline with age of apocalypse as a future storyline? You probably can't do both, if apocalypse is In the 80s setting things up early on

I believe at least 2 rumours have said about a split timeline and that [BLACKOUT]cyclops will cameo, xavier mentions feeling the existence of use other timeline[/BLACKOUT], and oddly it was even said by someone on here who claimed xavier and magneto would be friends in the new future running the school together, wolverine would walk the corridors after waking up, and I remember because some hated the idea

I just think its a bit strange that they will possibly end the OT timeline by showing all of our favourites in one last little scene, it screams "make more OT films" to me. but thats just my view haha. Another thing. who said it is a cameo at the end of the film? we could be seeing how beast dies at the start in a montage of sorts. Same way Rogue could still be in it. perhaps they realised that the film may need some more intro for the audience after the screenings.

I just think its a bit strange that they will possibly end the OT timeline by showing all of our favourites in one last little scene, it screams "make more OT films" to me. but thats just my view haha. Another thing. who said it is a cameo at the end of the film? we could be seeing how beast dies at the start in a montage of sorts. Same way Rogue could still be in it. perhaps they realised that the film may need some more intro for the audience after the screenings.

There have been things that cast doudt on the DOFP Is end of OT. The future
seems all about surviving and fighting sentinles and trying to change history so sentinles never come Into being. There really doesn't seem much connection to OT except seeing characters years older. They seem to be moving FC characters closer to OT versions.

Or its a [BLACKOUT]beast and mystique end scene to tie it with the past scenes, its likely beast and mystique will have some close moments in the past

Someone did post that young beast would have a scene with older mystique but what if the detail was wrong and it was infact older beast and older mystique which would share their regrets that they couldn't have had a better future together [/BLACKOUT]

Or its a [BLACKOUT]beast and mystique end scene to tie it with the past scenes, its likely beast and mystique will have some close moments in the past

Someone did post that young beast would have a scene with older mystique but what if the detail was wrong and it was infact older beast and older mystique which would share their regrets that they couldn't have had a better future together [/BLACKOUT]

Yeah that could work too, But I dunno how long it would take to set that up. Is Mystique supposed to be working in the school too now :p I guess if they all appear in the temple at the end then it could work but I dunno.

There have been things that cast doudt on the DOFP Is end of OT. The future
seems all about surviving and fighting sentinles and trying to change history so sentinles never come Into being. There really doesn't seem much connection to OT except seeing characters years older. They seem to be moving FC characters closer to OT versions.

i'l post several ending rumours actually said by several people that pretty damn similar

2. New Future. This is the new future that was created due to the events of the DOFP. Many surprise cameos will take place, that few saw coming (I have no info on this and apparently, this was behind some of the reshoots). Moreover, it will involve Professor X, Wolverine & Magneto again and it will mostly be Professor X talking about his ability to sense the series of events that occurred in DOFP. This could also be part of the reshoot. In both the Modern & New futures, apparently Singer made it his mission to attempt to settle continuity issues & characters who were unceremoniously killed off. He also told some of the cast that he wanted to find ways to repair aspects of the story-lines that were rejected by fans.

3. New Past. With every second of the filming, with Wolverine going back to his old self, this creates an immediate new past. Apparently, this new past will have it's own trajectory, different than the ones seen int he New/Modern future. Quite frankly, this confuses me greatly. I just don't see how they can avoid a 'Back to the Future' conundrum with the disappearing siblings on the photographs. How can there be 3 timelines? This makes no sense, since the New future would clearly be a continuation of the New Past. Regardless, the way it was explained, the New Past will be different post DOFP, because of Apocalypse. Their adventures will begin with him, somehow being awoken by his future self, in the past, because of DOFP. Confused yet? I am.

this one was posted on imdb then deleted by the same person claiming he almost got into trouble for it, i posted it on here ages ago so i just copy and pasted it from here

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=27928749&highlight=imdb#post27928749

and one that was going around on the websites was

The timeline “fractures” in the end. The original timeline (which includes “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”, “X2″, “X-Men: The Last Stand” and “The Wolverine”) remains the same, and the new timeline (which includes “First Class”) is a clean slate, in which anything could happen. Old Xavier mentions he is able to feel the other timeline still.

we won't bring up the person who posted on here, sorry for forgetting their name, but they also said similar

Last edited:
WOW I'M HAPPY FOR
Kelsey Grammar
I love those surpises and I feel like it wont be only one:word:
Jean,Cyclops,Romjin's Mystique:woot:

I am aware of the rumors I just think It can create a mess If it turns out to be true. Are they going to turn FC into different film series than X-Men/wolverine films. That means anything with OT cast that could happen In future including third wolverine film would have no connection to Apocalypse.

The future seen at end of DOFP should be future of FC.

There was also rumor of Wolverine's mind traped In past body.

Ignoring timelines debate notice it appears Bryan Singer has used the only 2 good casting from last stand for DOFP.

I just think its a bit strange that they will possibly end the OT timeline by showing all of our favourites in one last little scene, it screams "make more OT films" to me. but thats just my view haha.

My thoughts too. The comments made by producers were positive on the OT front, saying they want fans to be invested in their future as well as the younger versions. With Singer on board, and his constant references to "inbetweenquels", it seems clear to me that he wants to establish a rich universe that spans generations. I don't want to believe he's gone to so much effort bringing back old faces and bridging character development between timelines, all to discard one half of this franchise.

There's a sense that DOFP will resolve the OT timeline, but I don't see why that means it'll be all over for them.

WOW I'M HAPPY FOR
Kelsey Grammar
I love those surpises and I feel like it wont be only one:word:
Jean,Cyclops,Romjin's Mystique:woot:

It apears
the report of the entire cast coming back was pretty much close to truth. Kelsey Grammer and ELlen Page the only good casting for last stand that weren't coming back from first 2 films with key cast of X-Men and X2 except Alan Cuming with surprise cameos by Rebecca Romikn,James Marsden,and Famke Janssen. If Anna Paquin Is still In film maybe it's at ending with others

Kelsey Grammar back!!! Sounds great! I hope its done well!

And if they are doing this happy ending with all of the good mutants reunited for the 1st time in like a long time, I hope there's a scene of them taking a group picture. It sounds cheesey but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"