DC Animated - Superman/Batman: Apocalypse

Should check the link

Clear your cache/history

I see this: Batman: Under the Red Hood [Blu-ray]

Worked fine for me.

I hope different artwork then last superman/batman movie.

I hope it's an adaptation of the Supergirl book. Outside Loeb's writing on Wonder Woman, it was a good story arc.

Coversupebats8.jpg

hope its the supergirl storyarc. :) :fhm: :awesome:

Last edited:
Looking forward to it...

But I said this since the announcment of the first B/S DTV...why don't they do Flash, Green Arrow, Justice Society, etc.

Because of Wonder Woman's low sales they're not doing any new female starred movies, and they aint bothering with Aquaman because the general interest is small. They also aren't doing another Green Lantern... Luckily they are atleast doing more JLA movies, so we get to see Flash and others in those.

I'm beginning my prayers to merciful Rao that they don't follow the McGuinness designs for continuity.

Looking forward to it. I didn't think the sequel would come out this early, but whatever....

I assume Wonder Woman will make an apperance?

cant wait, i liked public enemies so i hope this one turns out good.

Because of Wonder Woman's low sales they're not doing any new female starred movies, and they aint bothering with Aquaman because the general interest is small. They also aren't doing another Green Lantern... Luckily they are atleast doing more JLA movies, so we get to see Flash and others in those.

Actually they are. It's a tie-in to the live action movie though, not a sequel to First Flight.

From what little stuff I've seen of his, it looks fine. He could have done a better face for Superman, though.

They are going to do another Green Lantern as a tie-in to the live action film... and it has been said by a couple different people that The Flash is definitely going to happen. If WB is ready to greenlight a live action Flash film, then after it does get greenlit.... a Flash dcu movie will be announced very shortly afterwards. Mark my words.

I hope this is an original story and not an adaptation of the Supergirl storyline.

Actually they are. It's a tie-in to the live action movie though, not a sequel to First Flight.

Ah thanks for correcting me. Now i'm quite stocked for a very green 2011 year!

Ah thanks for correcting me. Now i'm quite stocked for a very green 2011 year!

Indeed my friend, indeed. 2011 is Green Lantern's Brightest Day! er... Year! :awesome: :woot:

glnews.jpg

I hope this is an original story and not an adaptation of the Supergirl storyline.

Agreed.

Though Tim Daly + Kevin Conroy is going to make a lot of people enjoy it anyway, including myself.

It really sucks cause I thought wonder woman was the best of the DTV's out right now. But I have a feeling a lot of people don't give her a chance.

I think a live action movie done right with her could really spark a huge interest in heroines.

It really sucks cause I thought wonder woman was the best of the DTV's out right now. But I have a feeling a lot of people don't give her a chance.

I think a live action movie done right with her could really spark a huge interest in heroines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"