DC Comics Character Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the living embodiment of a magical power equal to the Green Lanterns' Central Power Battery? Who's had nigh on sixty years of superheroing experience?

Alan Scott, big time.

Alan ****ing Scott

Toronto_Lantern.jpg

Hal, on the basis of Youth and more experiance inaffairs of cosmic magnitude. Most of Alans experiance was in terrestrial level fights. They are however, about as close to identical in power and ability as you can get. This was deliberate on the part of DC as they were stated as being alternate universe versions of the same basic character.

Except Alan Scott weilds a much more powerful energy source. Things have changed since the Silver Age, and Alan Scott has a lot more experience in dealing with his powers than Hal does, as well as having much more power, and his will power is practically second to none.

This is a very, very tough call for me, but ultimately I'm going to have to go with Hal Jordan.

Age and experience counts for a lot, but it is not the deciding factor; the few times Alan Scott went head-to-head with Kyle Rayner, for example, the matchs were hardly one-sided, and we're talking completely opposite spectrum in terms of age and experience.

Darth Wolverine said:
Flash wins in a unanimous vote! Next match:
:confused: That wasn't unanimous.

And I vote for Alan.

Yes, it was. The one guy who voted for Lobo changed his vote to Flash, unless I missed someone.

The victor of this match is Alan Scott! Next up:

Katana_Outsiders_v2_20_RT.gif
VS
nightwing_titans_eric.gif

Katana VS Nightwing

My vote goes to Nightwing.

Alan scott.

This battle goes to Nightwing. Don't make the mathes go so fast man, I got to school, nned time to post.

Glad to be joining in this. Cool and comical art too!

Nightwing gets this one. trained by ->:batman:

Sorry, XwolverineX. I'll try to take it a little slower.

supes_el said:
Glad to be joining in this. Cool and comical art too!

Nightwing gets this one. trained by ->:batman:

Yeah the comical art is fun. :up:

Katana. Nightwing couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, and Katana has a sword. That collects souls. And is shiny.

I was going to say Nightwing, but Leaguer has a very good and convincing arguement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"