DC Comics Character Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFFTT. Timber is like 20 at the oldest he's ever been protrayed.
Killer is a seasoned oldguy, who's probably broken more of Bruce's ribs than anybody over the last 40 years. Such is life.

Dr. Manhattan

Hmm. I instinctively just want to say the Spectre because that's the obvious choice, but I don't wanna just write Doc Blueballs off 'cause he's really powerful too.

Hmm.

The Spectre I guess.

Hmm. I instinctively just want to say the Spectre because that's the obvious choice, but I don't wanna just write Doc Blueballs off 'cause he's really powerful too.

Hmm.

The Spectre I guess.

The Spectre. He's got the power of angst on his side.

:xmen:

Plenty of power for both of these guys, but I'll give it to....

Manhattan, Dr. Manhattan

Excellent matchup. I like to think this is one universe bending science versus magic throw down.

Spectre is the most powerful being in the DCU or at least damn near close. The Doc is basically transcending into a higer form of life that would theoretically transcend even the Spectre.

However Spec has been and Doc Blue hasn't.

I said with Manhattan.

I'm voting for the guy with the decency to wear some damn clothes.

Still, I've never seen the Spectre's scrotum, which is more than I can say about Dr. Manhattan.

increadibly hard to judge, nether has ever faced anything like the other, spectre has only ever been beaten with magic, mahatten has never been beaten, but has never faced magic before. i think the key to this fight is what the definition of a win is, would what ozymandyis did to manhatten in antartica count as a win, because spectre is more than capable of that.

I think the fact that manhatten seemingly cant be killed, and the spectre isnt really alive, makes this almost impossible to judge

thinking about I have to go with Spectre. Manhattan has master of atoms, I don't think the spectre is made of atoms. Manhattan has shown that he is a conscious being and therefore can be affected by the Spectre.

i suppose that since spectre doesnt necessarily have a physical form, mahatten cant really affect him.
The spectre.

spectres abilities go beyond the physical world, he can hurt manhatten in other ways, doc has shown no such capabilies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"