Johnathan Kent : Jimmy Stewart

tumblr_mhjcxaDa2I1qjmn31o1_250.gifv

Martha Kent : Doris Day

7afefd1088553f0c1421ce69b8c577fbc172e22b.gifv

Perry White : Spencer Tracy

tumblr_pnoivkuNK21uphxvgo2_500.gifv

Faora : Janet Leigh

Last edited:
BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE (1956)
Director : Howard Hawks , in the style of Zack Snyder

6801-list.jpg

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : John Wayne

montgomery-clift-gif-253.gif

Superman/ Clark Kent : Montgomery Clift

04bc1ff5678d38d8204acc96a0cd8ab9720a7118.gif

Wonder Woman / Diana Prince : Sophia Loren

tumblr_nkcvszsF3P1r1ad86o1_250.gif

Lois Lane : Elizabeth Taylor

29ade15d48d41c2707708c41e14206b3.gif

Lex Luthor : Jerry Lewis

tumblr_mhjcxaDa2I1qjmn31o1_250.gifv

Martha Kent : Doris Day

NOpL.gif

Senator Finch : Katherine Hepburn

7afefd1088553f0c1421ce69b8c577fbc172e22b.gifv

Perry White : Spencer Tracy

Mx1G.gif

SUPERGIRL(1977)

t0NdPl.gif

Supergirl/ Kara Danvers : Lindsay Wagner

CTKC.gif

Alex Danvers : Kate Jackson

images

Jonn Jones /Hank Henshaw : Jon Amos

3f97bcda10f8cc345f8da2e61dc2e7e3.jpg

Cat Grant : Angie Dickenson

tenor.gif

Lena Luthor : Joan Collins

Iaot.gif

Brainy : Michael York

EveryOfficialFlyingfish-max-1mb.gif

Lex Luthor : Telly Savalas

tumblr_omorsqF0WX1qczbido1_500.gif

Reign : Katherine Ross

Here's a sequel to the 1966 Aquaman film.
A direct or a loose sequel doesn't matter as long as they're connected.
The plot sort of continues from the previous film

Aquaman: Black Manta Strikes Back (1977)
Produced by Dino de Laurentiis
Music by: Elmer Bernstein

Who's the director?

George Lucas!

Oh, this means we get Aquaman instead of Star Wars.

No Star Wars! No Star Wars!! No Star Wars!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

No problem, a big film about an underwater kingdom could be a popcultural event too.

With George Lucas at the helm, and Laurenttis as producer as well, it wouldn't be serious to the same extent as David Leans' film.
Imagine it a like a combination of a Roger Corman sci fi B-film and a Laurentiis B-film adventure, but with an A-list blockbuster budget (for its time).
The actual style would feel a bit close to Flash Gordon (1980) but set underwater.

Now to the cast!
I'll do as Frodo and include pics.

Arthur Curry/Aquaman: Michael York
He was considered for the role back in mid 60s but he was an unknown back then, and to be honest looking a bit too young. The studio wanted a more known actor with gravitas who could make people want to see the film, hence Peter O'Toole.
Now, late half of the 70s, York is perfect for the role. His youthful appearance is a big factor for casting him. After seeing Logan's Run, it was Lucas' first choice for the role.
To be honest, there were a few auditions. Mark Hamill tried out but lost. He didn't impress due to his inexperience, and Lucas had pretty much made up his mind about the lead actor.
(The studio had suggested major movie star Roger Moore but he was busy playing Bond, demanded too much money for doing Aquaman, and he was also a bit old - turning 50 this year)

41V46on4NrL._AC_.jpg

Mera: Goldie Hawn was cast
Jane Fonda turned down the role, claiming it was not the kind of film she would like to to do, adding she would likely have done it ten years earlier around the time of Barbarella.

89c9178fcd6b899420a5d9a166bfed0d.jpg

Orm/Ocean Master: Harrison Ford
harrison-ford-star-wars-star-wars-episode-iv-a-new-hope-1977-JTEH88.jpg

Black Manta: Bernie Casey
I first planned to have Billy Dee Williams but changed my mind after seeing Frodo's superhero film by Spike Lee (Thank you Frodo!!!).
And his suit would be inspired by Darth Vader (which we never got to see anyway). It's easy to see how they could design it similar
NIE_-_Bernie_Casey.png

images

Dr Vulko: Peter Cushing (a good guy despite his looks in the pic below)

1455e69bf03c9c1bbe3748727ab857a58d-16-peter-cushing.rsquare.w700.jpg

Who's the director?

George Lucas!

No problem, a big film about an underwater kingdom could be a popcultural event too.

With George Lucas at the helm, and Laurenttis as producer as well, it wouldn't be serious to the same extent as David Leans' film.
Imagine it a like a combination of a Roger Corman sci fi B-film and a Laurentiis B-film adventure, but with an A-list blockbuster budget (for its time).
The actual style would feel a bit close to Flash Gordon (1980) but set underwater.

Now to the cast!

He was considered for the role back in mid 60s but he was an unknown back then, and to be honest looking a bit too young. The studio wanted a more known actor with gravitas who could make people want to see the film, hence Peter O'Toole.
Now, late half of the 70s, York is perfect for the role. His youthful appearance is a big factor for casting him. After seeing Logan's Run, it was Lucas' first choice for the role.
To be honest, there were a few auditions. Mark Hamill tried out but lost. He didn't impress due to his inexperience, and Lucas had pretty much made up his mind about the lead actor.
(The studio had suggested major movie star Roger Moore but he was busy playing Bond, demanded too much money for doing Aquaman, and he was also a bit old - turning 50 this year)

41V46on4NrL._AC_.jpg

Jane Fonda turned down the role, claiming it was not the kind of film she would like to to do, adding she would likely have done it ten years earlier around the time of Barbarella.

I first planned to have Billy Dee Williams but changed my mind after seeing Frodo's superhero film by Spike Lee (Thank you Frodo!!!).
And his suit would be inspired by Darth Vader (which we never got to see anyway). It's easy to see how they could design it similar
NIE_-_Bernie_Casey.png

images

Great cast Airwings!

I think Lucas could have made an awesome Aquaman film in the 70s. Given his love for mythology and serials, he would have been the perfect fit for a film like Aquaman.

It would have been very interesting to see Ford play a villain. I think he's only done it once in the film What Lies Beneath , which was in the late 90s early 00s.

I think he could have played that kind of swagger and arrogance that could be an anti hero or a villain.

Michael York certainly has that regal quality that it takes to be Aquaman, and I actually think Casey is a better fit for Manta than Billy Dee .

Goldie Hawn also has that child like innocence of someone who's only known the world beneath the waves, and I could totally see Cushing as Arko.

Cushing could play everything from Sherlock Holmes, to Van Helsing, to Tarkin, so Arko would be a easy for him.

Great cast Airwings!

I think Lucas could have made an awesome Aquaman film in the 70s. Given his love for mythology and serials, he would have been the perfect fit for a film like Aquaman.

It would have been very interesting to see Ford play a villain. I think he's only done it once in the film What Lies Beneath , which was in the late 90s early 00s.

I think he could have played that kind of swagger and arrogance that could be an anti hero or a villain.

Michael York certainly has that regal quality that it takes to be Aquaman, and I actually think Casey is a better fit for Manta than Billy Dee .

Goldie Hawn also has that child like innocence of someone who's only known the world beneath the waves, and I could totally see Cushing as Arko.

Cushing could play everything from Sherlock Holmes, to Van Helsing, to Tarkin, so Arko would be a easy for him.

Thank you a lot :)

York is kinda royal, yes! Something Momoa lacks

Maybe there will be a sequel to this, completing my Aquaman trilogy. :)

DIANA OF THEMYSCIRA (1989)
Director : James Cameron
Story: Set in the same cinematic universe as John Hughes's
Smallville films and David Lynch's Bruce Wayne films, Diana of Themyscira features an 18 year old Diana who's left her home of Themyscira to protect man's world from the triple threats of Ares, Circe, and a her former friend and mentor Artemis. Now the green and inexperienced teen warrior must navigate a world she doesn't understand against foes she's woefully outmatched to take on.

As a result , she must enlist the help of the only human who believes her story: A 21 year old, reckless, hot shot, naval pilot, who's on the verge of being kicked out of the armed forces .

As tensions between the US and the U.S.S.R. begin to ramp up due to the doing of the terrible trio, can the young Diana save the human world before its too late? Brooke Shields reprises her role of Diana Prince in addition to an all star cast including Sigourney Weaver, Ed Harris , Linda Hamilton, Bridget Nelson, and Lindsey Wagner, in her first solo adventure, Diana of Themyscira.

ffce1a332fe06e93ef9c96301d0ba3a1.gif

Diana Prince : Brooke Shields

giphy.gif

Circe : Sigourney Weaver

ThisAngelicLeveret-size_restricted.gif

Ares : Ed Harris

782d31d16b9c71a041d80ee69468e30f.gif

Antiope : Linda Hamilton

Hippolyta : Lindsey Wagner

82c00becc34db4a7eca2052640e41b54.jpg

Artemis : Bridget Nelson

Steve Trevor : David Lascher

Last edited:
BRUCE WAYNE AND THE DEMON'S BRIDE (1991)
Director : David Lynch
Story : Lynch's fourth chapter of his Bruce Wayne series finds a 22 year old Wayne in a far away country, under the training of The League of Shadows, and their charismatic leader ,Ra's Al Ghul. Bruce finds himself in over his head among several other young would be assassins and vigilantes in training, including, the shifty Shiva, The fanatical yet dedicated teen they call Bane, a wise cracking billionaire named Oliver, and Ra's naïve yet fierce daughter Talia.

After nearly a year of intense training in the martial arts, deception, and theatricality, it becomes clear that Ra's is not only looking for dedicated foot soldiers , but for a worthy heir to marry Talia. What's more, he clearly favors Bruce for the role. At the same time Bruce and Talia can't deny their mutual attraction which has made the on edge Bane, jealous.

Despite this, Ra's gives all of his young hungry students their first major task on the road to becoming official members of the League of Shadows. That task involves assassinating an international fugitive ,thus proving their comment to justice. Bruce is against murder, but his oath is put to the test once its revealed that the target is Lew Moxon, the mobster who ordered the hit on Thomas and Martha Wayne a decade earlier. Bruce has been searching for Moxon since his days at Gotham prep, wanting to exact vengeance on the man who killed his parents.

However, he now must struggle with his desire to end Moxon , with his commitment to law and order. At the same time, he must stop his fellow students and disobey his sensei Ra's Al Ghul. Bruce must get to Moxon before the rest of the group does, and at the same time, must get past Moxon's trigger happy right hand, a gangster known as Jack Napier. In the end, Bruce will make an enemies on all sides in an effort to stay true to his principles. This time, he's far from Gotham, and he'll need his wits and his training to save himself.

tumblr_mmrt2wC1Sw1rp4lezo1_400.gif
582e264d62f5b85945b24a2794ac227f.gif

Bruce Wayne : River Phoenix

source.gif

Ra's Al Ghul : F Murray Abraham

tumblr_nvjcmoOTOC1qij8uso4_r1_400.gifv

Bane : Benico Del Torro

alyssa_milano-young_123.jpg

Talia Head : Alyssa Milano

Showdown-4.jpg

Shiva : Tia Carre

eebdeb90f9c7cb0de780ea6304ffa77e.gif

Oliver Queen : Cary Elwas

hqdefault.jpg

Lew Moxon : Dennis Hopper

tumblr_opljro91dp1w41cu7o8_r1_500.gifv

Jack Napier : Billy Drago

Last edited:
dc_kingdom_come_live_action_movie_logo_by_ryansunshine_ddht7vp-fullview.png

KINGDOM COME (1993)
Director : Ridley Scott
Producers : Richard Donners, Jon Peters
Music : John Williams
Release : Summer 1993
Runtime : 3hrs

reeve-kingdom-come-1072053-640x320.jpeg
Justice_Society_of_America_v3_10_art.jpg

Superman: Christopher Reeve

500full.jpg
Kingdom-Come-Superman.jpg

Batman: Gregory Peck

1309331.jpg
lyn0119.jpg

Wonder Woman : Lynda Carter

acba203e8ebde5f467917efc5fee22af.gif

Shazam! : Paul Gross

2-3.jpg
363507-58511-alan-scott.jpg

Green Lantern : Robert Conrad

4197b3305c115125e603222e759ae047.jpg
steven-seagal-facebook_270x300_71521611228.jpg

Magog : Steven Segal

Spectre01.jpg
13837cb9f724cb115e2e57e502798051.jpg

The Spectre : Leonard Nimoy

65879291feaf95355817003b1be963046fa5e80c_hq.gif

Norman McCay : Max Von Sydow

Wcdj54d.gif
kingdom1.gif

Flash : John Wesley Shipp

tumblr_owqa64GPht1rfd7lko1_500.gif
Power_Girl.png

Powergirl: Jessica Lange

tumblr_mwzxqmSqvX1qdhps7o1_r1_250.gif
832dcca9bd999e154d30e12d71012df5.jpg

Red Robin: Alec Baldwin

aquaman3.jpg
Abraham-1993-203x300.jpg

Aquaman : Richard Harris

Last edited:

Who's the director?

George Lucas!

Now to the cast!

41V46on4NrL._AC_.jpg

NIE_-_Bernie_Casey.png

images

Here's is the third film in an Aquaman (loose) trilogy.
This involves other DC characters than just the title character, like Captain America Civil War did.
In fact, Aquaman isn't even THE main one here. Flash is.
But it ties very much back to the previous films in 1977 and 1966.

It's a Flashpoint story, in which the Atlanteans and the Amazons are at war (after Barry's meddling with time).

It's comes out 1989. Ridley Scott directs. The film is so big it needs him.

I'm in a hurry and didn't include any supporting actors.
The main players are these:

The Flash: Brad Pitt (no Shipp)
cuttingclass4.jpg

Wonder Woman: Madeleine Stowe (no Lynda)
revenge-year-1989-director-tony-scott-madeleine-stowe-A140WJ.jpg

Aquaman: Matthew Modine (don't worry, he's usually blond)
film-still-or-publicity-still-from-gross-anatomy-matthew-modine-1989-touchstone-pictures-all-rights-reserved-file-reference-33025-011tha-for-editorial-use-only-PMB1JE.jpg

Last edited:
Good Cast Airwings!

Madeline Stowe as WW would be awesome, and Pitt actually fits the look of the Barry Allen of the comics. Interestingly, he's always been played by brunettes on film and tv when he's actually blonde in alot of the iterations.

Also, I could actually see Modine as Aquaman or a Wally West Flash, though, by 1989, Aquaman would be a better pick for him than a younger Wally West Flash would be.

Good Cast Airwings!

Madeline Stowe as WW would be awesome, and Pitt actually fits the look of the Barry Allen of the comics. Interestingly, he's always been played by brunettes on film and tv when he's actually blonde in alot of the iterations.

Also, I could actually see Modine as Aquaman or a Wally West Flash, though, by 1989, Aquaman would be a better pick for him than a younger Wally West Flash would be.
Thank you, a lot :) :) :)

Sorry I didn't had the time to include other heroes. But I guess these three would be more than enough :)

YOUNG JUSTICE 2 (1991)
Director : James Cameron
Story: Following Steppenwolf's Failure to destroy the Founding members of the Justice League as teenagers , Darkseid takes it upon himself to gather the armies of Parademons and his forces of Apokolips, to travel back 30 years in the past and launch a full scale invasion of earth that will crush the young heroes and change history. Unfortunately, With The Flash stranded in 1991, he is unaware of Darkseid's intention to invade Earth 30 years early.

With the team once again scattered, they must not only find each other across the world again, but recruit new, untested heroes ,to face the greatest threat the world has ever seen, and to take on foe who comes with an army , and who plans to finish ,what was started by Steppenwolf.

65yU.gif

Clark Kent : John Cusack

582e264d62f5b85945b24a2794ac227f.gif

tumblr_mch1pqyin61r8tot9.gif

Hal Jordan : Christian Slater

tumblr_o6vo3nt03Y1qd4k2do4_500.gifv

The Flash/ Barry Allen : C Thomas Howell
tumblr_ot8udbuzlF1rfd7lko1_500.gifv

Arthur Curry : Keanu Reeves

eebdeb90f9c7cb0de780ea6304ffa77e.gif

Oliver Queen : Cary Elwes

500full.jpg

Shayera Hol : Kerri Russell

1SEC.gif

The Martin Manhunter / Jonn Jones : Morgan Freeman

FrighteningArtisticGoldeneye-small.gif

Victor Stone : Morris Chesnut

38f2a9c62ca417ed8bb65f5f8de98f73.jpg

Lois Lane : Courtney Cox

giphy.gif

Alfred Pennyworth : Sam Neill

99gh.gif

darkseid-injustice2-powers.jpg

Darkseid: Michael Ironside

1-B-S-WW-alex-ross.jpg

YOUNG JUSTICE :TRINITY (1992)

Director : David Lynch
Story: David Lynch directs the third and final installment of the Young Justice series of films , and this time goes for a smaller scale , phycological 3rd act which focuses solely on Bruce, Clark and Diana. Set a year after the events of Young Justice 2, The now early 20 something Bruce, Clark, and Diana ,each find themselves on the eve of fulfilling their separate destinies and becoming the heroes they are meant to be.

They think they know what the future holds , but have decided that the three of them should meet in Europe one last time before going on their separate paths. However, their trip together will become a test of their emotions, their will, and there resolve to continue on their paths to greatness.

Unbeknownst to them, they have one last test. One last chance to turn back. The Spectre will arrive on one emotional night on the Swiss Alps, and present them with 3 ,key ,future foes, who will challenge their resolve. Like Dickens's A Christmas Carol, The Spectre will present them with three Spirits which will challenge the young heroes before they go on their separate paths.

Clark will Meet the psychotic vigilante known as Magog who challenges his world view, and warns him that his naivety will lead to the death of his future wife and to the ruin of humanity.

Bruce will be confronted by a future Andrea Beaumont, who has become the super villain known as The Phantasm. Her pain and drive for vengeance will show Bruce what he could become, and a life he may not have ,if he continues his lonely path to saving Gotham City.

Diana, will be confronted with future nemesis Maxwell Lord, who threatens to push Diana to the limits of her code of ethics and morality. His revelation of the fate they both share will shake her to her emotional core, and will make her question whether she is meant to be one of the galaxies saviors.

This lost weekend will challenge the bond between Clark, Bruce, and Diana, and will determine whether the trinity will emerge stronger than before, or whether their potential futures are too frightening to continue.
1c80ece2171ec493-.gif
SlightAgitatedAmurminnow-small.gif
79F1.gif

AcceptablePoisedArgusfish-max-1mb.gif
8ova.gif

Clark Kent : John Cusack

6fc6dd720261983d66069186ddf7668e.jpg
e3769f71dbae624cdf9615b2a24b51c6.gif

0cc53fbc9d61e6bbc7b3f4820de1006d.jpg
Magog.jpg

Magog : Mark Callaway

d9a85056931d7ed058308b6ee99b8398.gif
f6lPtxY.gif

The Phantasm/ Andria Beaumont : Sharon Stone

18468.jpg
Char_Profile_Maxwell-Lord_5ee25423495b78.59200869.jpg

Maxwell Lord : Treat Williams

13837cb9f724cb115e2e57e502798051.jpg
Spectre01.jpg

The Spectre : Leonard Nimoy

Last edited:
THE BATGIRL (1966)

a6ff073281dc567e188b8d6b6247d22d.jpg
cf55b5b2040d994c8fbe93a5960c2d3d777318ac.gifv

Batgirl/ Barbara Gordon : Jane Fonda

NPoI.gif

Poison Ivy : Ann Margret

74de5d16e9f1cc078b7ff7febfd804d2.gif

Harley Quinn : Goldie Hawn

ScentedCreativeIridescentshark-small.gif

Catwoman: Faye Dunaway

David_Niven_jamesbondreviews.filminspector.com_1.gif

Alfred Pennyworth: David Niven

pike2.png

James Gordon : William Holden

u-g-P6QP9O0.jpg

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : Clint Eastwood

f1cecd759b9a7cd18b86ae9123e7c879.jpg

Robin/ Dick Grayson : Tim Matheson

d59292r-d16fbe3c-2cfa-4563-9f3b-58deba7f0c6b.jpg

AQUAMAN :THE KING OF ATLANTIS (1957)

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Aquaman/ Arthur Curry : Tab Hunter

j5.gif

Mera : Janet Leigh

source.gif

Atlanna : Rita Hayworth

Van_Johnson_-_Caine_Mutiny.jpg

Thomas Curry : Van Williams

pjbX0Mg.gif

Ocean Master : Sean Connery

giphy.gif

Black Manta : Sidney Poitier

dialmone.jpg

Vulko : John Williams

Last edited:
YOUNG JUSTICE 2 (1991)

tumblr_mch1pqyin61r8tot9.gif

Hal Jordan : Christian Slater

tumblr_ot8udbuzlF1rfd7lko1_500.gifv

Arthur Curry : Keanu Reeves

99gh.gif

darkseid-injustice2-powers.jpg
Darkseid: Michael Ironside

Shields is a good pick for WW

Looking at the pic of Slater, I think he would work well as a late 80s/early 90s Aquaman, with that mane of hair. (if Phoenix wouldn't go and take the role before him).
Then looking at the pic of Keanu, HE should be Hal Jordan.
Let him and Slater switch roles.
(I'm for Aquaman having a bit lighter hair, and Keanu is pitch black)

Ironside as Darkside would be awesome!!!!

f1cecd759b9a7cd18b86ae9123e7c879.jpg

Robin/ Dick Grayson : Tim Matheson
Good work!
Getting the right Robin actor isn't as easy as expected

Last edited:

Shields is a good pick for WW

Looking at the pic of Slater, I think he would work well as a late 80s/early 90s Aquaman, with that mane of hair. (if Phoenix wouldn't go and take the role before him).
Then looking at the pic of Keanu, HE should be Hal Jordan.
Let him and Slater switch roles.
(I'm for Aquaman having a bit lighter hair, and Keanu is pitch black)

Ironside as Darkside would be awesome!!!!

Good work!
Getting the right Robin actor isn't as easy as expected

Thanks once again.:word:

I think Shields's has played WW in animation before. Even a younger Shield's had alot of the traits to have played a good Wonder Woman from the late 80s through the 90s when she had her sitcom.
She's 6 foot tall , so she fits the physical stature to a T . At the same time, she can play vulnerable, funny, dramatic, and is athletic.

I think Slater is another one of those actors, like Phoenix , who could have played multiple heroes when he was young including Aquaman, Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, even a Young Joker.

I actually considered Slater first for a young Napier slash Joker in the River Phoenix Bruce Wayne films, but in the end, I decided to go older with Billy Drago.

Darkside was another tough casting call, but I decided to go with a villain character actor as opposed to a bigger name.

Tim as Robin was also a tough one for that time period, and you're right , picking a good Robin isn't as easy as it seems.:funny:.

I find it easier to cast a Robin in the 80s and the 90s since there's a dearth of teen to you twenty something actors who could have fit the role. It gets tougher when looking before the 80s.

I think Batman Returns is an entertaining movie. As weird as it may seem, it and Batman 89 are some of the movies of my childhood. But I think it's missing elements and potential ideas that could tie the franchise together and further build on character dynamics and story elements that I think have already been set up, to me, in the movie in some ways. Here are the ideas God blessed me with for that:

The motive is more tied to Harvey Dent thinking the police need more financial backing, but the mayor is content to let Batman do all the work for the police, who Dent thinks they've become too reliant on.

This adds another element that fills out the idea of mistrust against Batman that the movie later touches on when he's framed by Penguin. And adds a more thorough thematic element that, while I think may be in the movie already, I think is mainly left in the Selina and Bruce last scenes they have together, where I think it comes off like Bruce has learned some form of lesson, in seeing Selina's viscous dark attitude and how it relates to him and now thinking that they're not above the law.

The stress of the job has begun to get to Dent and he's been blacking out and losing time, and seeing a therapist to deal with his problems and talk about his childhood abuse at the hands of his dad, him killing his dad in defense of his mom as he used his coin flipping to force young Harvey to decide what would happen.

Harvey has begun trying to use flipping the coin to make choices for himself as a way to relieve his stress.

Penguin approaches Harvey as a way to help him get his foothold, Harvey being the trusted figure that he is. Harvey thinks he may be able to use the situation to get Penguin in run for mayor and get the funding for the police department and less dependent on Batman.

Selina being his assistant, who accidentally stumbles across the file and information on his mental state and when Dent catches her, her trying to suggest that he step down (Harvey being unwilling to for his fear of leaving Gotham to be consumed by its insanity, him pressuring himself that he has to protect it), the stress of this causing him to snap and transition into his darker personality that takes over in his blackouts. This dark version pushing Selina out the window, in a perception of the ends of justify the means.

Naturally the change equals a change in how Bruce and Harvey interact, as opposed to how Bruce and Shreck interact. Now the dynamic is more one of opposing perspectives that Bruce begins to see Harvey's side of in the situation about Batman and how Batman may be responsible for the current insanity of their situation. We can maybe even parallel the idea of Bruce's obsession to save Gotham being connected to his parents death and Harvey's obsession to do so and how he pressures himself to is connected to him feeling powerless as a child to protect his mom and how he killed his dad to do so.

His mental breaking begins to become harsher, after finding out that he's made a deal with a criminal in Oswald, the stress beginning to consume him.

At the end, the stress finally causes a complete break when he's taken by Penguin (for Harvey turning on him after realizing what he is), and is nearly killed by Selina, him trying to kill her in his darker persona, and then her electrocuting him, burning half his face.

Amongst the ending parts of the movie, Bruce visits Harvey in the hospital, apologizing for failing him and the city, later showing Harvey no longer in his bed, and ending on an uncertain note for Bruce about himself and how he relates to the city.

Please review and tell me what you think!

BM_ADITF_.Cvr.jpg

BATMAN : A DEATH IN THE FAMILY (1992)
Director : David Fincher
Rated R

jYs.gif
Batman-Year-One-Concept-1.jpg
268819e2ed00343ee01b2ed7e86bac4ded38afce.gifv

harry-crossman-alec-batman-comp.jpg

Batman/ Bruce Wayne : Alec Baldwin

7978a14b636b6298dac56a3fe9a1973c.jpg

Joker : Tim Curry

tumblr_pl8sejtBJE1xlog0ho4_400.gifv
Batman-Arkham-City-Robin-Concept-Art.jpg

Robin/ Jason Todd : Matt Damon

BTQ7.gif

Jason Todd age 12 Flashback : Edward Furlong

GkwK.gif
1619686-death_in_the_family_1a.jpg

Sheila Haywood : Jessica Lange

113c5d99bff5e61ccae26f5ec0f8ada8.gif

Alfred Pennyworth : Jeremy Brett
Man-without-a-face-1024x576_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtR1WRZ4lb6BOb1-FBRpn-lFGGjcI28awSNtOPAVs6pc.png

4684_044.jpg
bd6ba6d8e09abbaf873b7345e10b4cb1.jpg

Two Face in Flashbacks : Mel Gibson

3y6k.gif

James Gordon : Tom Watkins

AdmirableDishonestDikdik-size_restricted.gif

Batgirl/ Barbara Gordon Flashbacks : Lauren Holly

KGH2.gif

superman-flyby1.jpg

Superman/ Clark Kent : Kyle Maclachlan

2b5f23e04e90ef3ed012797e468d0e30.jpg

gotham-city-digital-art-4k-jg-2880x1800.jpg

Last edited:
AQUAMAN (1988)
Director : Phillip Noyce

3Ppe.gif

Aquaman /Arthur Curry : Dolph Lundgren

bcbb82de6d96cf04d41253a4493e138e.jpg

Mera : Nicole Kidman

ActualPaltryEchidna-size_restricted.gif

Ocean Master : Rutger Haurer

tumblr_naqm24OKMe1tdkro1o1_500.gif

Black Manta : Carl Weathers

source.gif

Vulko : Sam Neill

ForcefulSecondLadybug-max-1mb.gif

Thomas Curry: Paul Hogan

tumblr_oigwszlZAf1vlxp6no4_r1_500.gifv

Atlanna : Sigourney Weaver

Thats would have been a dream 80s movie to have had.
Dolph could have pulled that off easy ( or as Cap for Marvel)
His physical presence would have jumped off the screen as Aquaman.
I would only have picked someone else for director & writer.
Have a few ideas.

Thats would have been a dream 80s movie to have had.
Dolph could have pulled that off easy ( or as Cap for Marvel)
His physical presence would have jumped off the screen as Aquaman.
I would only have picked someone else for director & writer.
Have a few ideas.
So, Dolph is your choice for an 80s actor when it comes to Cap?
You didn't answer the question I addressed to you in the Marvel forum, but now I know :)

d57bd5bf2d0ceb4f800f3dbef2c65dff.jpg

THE FLASH LEGACY (2001)
Director : Robert Zemeckis
Music: Alan Silvestri

0e9017320643bc204cb4944fc556e54d.gif
Xxsw.gif

briangif7.gif

The Flash/ Wally West : Paul Walker

PlayfulQueasyDaddylonglegs-max-1mb.gif
F6in.gif

Reverse Flash/ Eobard Thawne: Matthew Mcconaughey

Q1b6.gif

Zoom/ Hunter Zoloman : David Boreanaz

1b41b4433df2e25c3fd9f3fbceb6ffecdbddbd4f.gifv

Linda Park : Grace Park

f0e24e45035e0fc487e7b284b0a534ee.jpg

Iris West : Diane Lane

thomas-howell-during-20th-anniversary-premiere-of-steven-spielbergs-picture-id156065262

The Flash / Barry Allen in Flashbacks : C. Thomas Howell

hqdefault.jpg

Patty Spivot : Claire Danes

143989.jpg

The Flash/ Jay Gerrick : Stephen McHattie

6ca19c8dffb4ec9a35e1e536705cd613.gif

Joe West : Robert Redford

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics