DC figs thread.

MangleBoP

Unemployed
Reaction score
So Mattel has cancelled Club Infinite Earths.:csad:

I have an idea on how they can still get some of those figs out to us: Make the Doomsdays into C-n-Cs, put all the :super:&:ybat: figures in 2 waves with some Movie Masters figs mixed in, and release them when Worlds Finest comes out.

DC figures are hard to keep up with. DC Universe did really well for a while, but then died out with the waves that included nothing but obscure characters. I really wish they'd just introduce a new Batman line that finishes out the remaining villains I need like Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Scarface and Hush.

DC figures are hard to keep up with. DC Universe did really well for a while, but then died out with the waves that included nothing but obscure characters. I really wish they'd just introduce a new Batman line that finishes out the remaining villains I need like Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Scarface and Hush.

Well, Ra's IS one of the figures that was supposed to be part of Infinte Earths next year...

Did the Poison Ivy from that line come out?I really wanted an Ivy in my collection.

Things just aint looking good for us collectors of 6" comic figures. Looks like everythings going the way of crappy 3.75" figs with bad articulation. I blame the kids...

Well actually Hasbro seems to be doing well with the 6 inch scale, even giving us Star Wars figs in that scale for the first time ever. Its just the DC side that is really suffering.

I thought Ra's was coming out this year and that Infinite Earths would stop after December since they barely made enough subs to finish out 2013?

Huntress just came out for September, next is Ra's for October, then Ocean Master for November, and finally Batzarro for December :(

DCUC-Infinite-Earths-Ras-al-Ghul-carded.jpg

DCUC-Infinite-Earths-Ras-al-Ghul-suits-592x446.jpg

Hmm I like the Ivy enough to buy it, but I bet it's a bit pricey at this point. Also not really feeling that Ra's. Liked the one from the hush line a few years ago alot more.

I guess this is the place to ask, has there ever been a figure of the Rene Montoya Question?

Things just aint looking good for us collectors of 6" comic figures. Looks like everythings going the way of crappy 3.75" figs with bad articulation. I blame the kids...

I don't care what the scale is as long as they look good and have a decent amount of articulation. I honestly don't understand this craze over having lots of articulation and photo-realistic detail. Maybe it's just the first action figures I ever owned weren't these honking huge things you see today and usually didn't even have knee articulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"