DC/Marvel Hero Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
krypto.jpg

Krypto

VS

With out an opponent Krypto wins easily!:o

Thought about it, I'm giving the vote to Lobo. More ruthless, tougher, pprobably just as strong, and more intelligent.

Lobo The Duck

2-1 Krypto

I hate voting against people and animals with an \S/ on their chest and cape, alas I must, though. Lobo the duck takes it. I really wish Amalgam would have continued, some interesting stories could have been told.

HA! Yeah, I'll go with Lobo...

I'm assuming this is partially a joke, but I'll go Lobo the Duck (assuming he's a derivative of Howard) basically because he's not Krypto and therefore doesn't suck.

If this is either not a joke or I've got Lobo the Duck wrong, then disregard the vote because I don't know enough to comment.

Hound, no joke. Obo was a Amalgam character and he was damn cool.

Kyrpto forces Lobo the Duck to play dead after picking up a close 6-5 victory.

Thaonseid also there better be a Dr Strangefate match at some point :o

Thaonseid also there better be a Dr Strangefate match at some point :o

Heh, I got a bag of 'em.

Venom: No, he's the principal demon for Asgard.

Surtur: Magic on par with Odin (can do damn near anything with magic) and has physical attributes beyond those of Thor or any other individual Asgardian (Odin).

Thanoseid: Superman Class physical strength, speed, reflexes, and durability. Thanos intellect. He's immortal, manipulates matter. Oh yeah, the COMPLETE Omega Effect.

3-1 Surtur

Surtur.

Is Surtur supposed to be the Satan of Thor comics?
He's just a fire demon. There's not really any Satanic connotations to him that I know of. I think he represents the dangerous nature of fire as an element more than anything else, just as Ymir represents the dangerous nature of the freezing cold the Norse people had to put up with.

My vote goes to Surtur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"