DC Showcase Returns!

If they are as amazing as the 2010 collection, they'll be awesome, the Spectre short was just brilliantly produced. Sandman tales would be awesome if handled well.

Batman Death in the Family would make a Great prequel of sorts to Red Hood.

I'm happy to hear that DC animation are doing shorts again as the Green Arrow and Spectre shorts are fantastic imo.

Batman Death in the Family would make a Great prequel of sorts to Red Hood.
But Under the Red Hood served its prequel to fit the main story just fine. I can do without imagining this new take as a prequel to that fabulous film. :yay:

The Phantom Stranger is the one short I am most wanting to see.

PhantomStranger10.jpg

Looking forward to it, and I definitely miss Bruce Timm being actively involved with the DC Animated Movies.

Looking forward to it, and I definitely miss Bruce Timm being actively involved with the DC Animated Movies.

He's been doing one a year... better than burning himself out.

Wonderful news... Man, DC Animation just does not stop!
They’ve consistently been killing it for years

My dream projects for DC animation would be any sort of continuation of the DCAU (the greatest media DC ever produced) and a Burton’s Batman 3 with Keaton and Pfeiffer returning

I honestly want them to abAndon their current continuity though, it’s really not working for me. From the designs, to the voice actors, to the storylines, I haven’t been very impressed . I much prefer the more standalone entries. Leave the animated universe stuff for the DCAU.

That pic of Sgt. Rock reminds of the style they went with for Batman: Year One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"