Products DC Superheroes 2-pack (Superman and Clark Kent)

bhogg

Civilian
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these in stores yet? Someone on ebay has a set for $40, but I'm not paying that much.

My son is head over heels in love with supes and clark kent, I'm hoping to pick up one of these for christmas.

mattel2pack.jpg

What the?:wow: :wow: I haven't seen these before. I must find them.

Hmm, looking close at them, I can see they didn't label the package correctly. I wonder if that 2pack is fake.

bhogg said:
Has anyone seen these in stores yet? Someone on ebay has a set for $40, but I'm not paying that much.

My son is head over heels in love with supes and clark kent, I'm hoping to pick up one of these for christmas.

mattel2pack.jpg
Cool! I already have that Supes though. I bought the 2 pack with him and Bizarro.

I want to get Lex and Brainiac, I saw them at Target. Brainiac is in his robot form, Lex in his green armor.:yay:

This is kind of off-topic and I pretty much can guess what the answer is but is the armor on the DC Superheroes Lex removeable?

Yodaman said:
This is kind of off-topic and I pretty much can guess what the answer is but is the armor on the DC Superheroes Lex removeable?
Only if you talk dirty to it.:woot:

bhogg said:

mattel2pack.jpg

That is so cool, but why does it say Superman/ Bizzaro for the Ck/Superman toy...maybe that's why the set was going for 40 dollars. Manufacture defect.

There's a Lex/Braniac one? I've only seen the Supes/Biz one...:(

dcheroes.jpg

Here is Lex Luthor, Brainiac, and Darkseid. Indivually wrapped though.

-R

I heard the Superman from series 4 doesn't have the Yellow S, that sucks.

Has anyone seen the bigger versions of Superman and Batman at stores? I just got me both at ToysR'Us for $30.00 each!

I picked up the Clark / Supes 2 pack on ebay for $18 including shipping :)

I love the look of the new 12 inch superman and batman, but I've not seen it in stores yet.

Guess I better check Toys r Us.

i got this 2pack just for the clark kent, its actually pretty nifty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"