DC Universe - Catwoman: Hunted

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
‘Catwoman: Hunted’ Cast Includes Elizabeth Gillies, Stephanie Beatriz – The Hollywood Reporter
Catwoman is going from hunter to the hunted in a new animated film. Catwoman: Hunted will voice star Elizabeth Gillies as Catwoman, who joins a slew of DC characters for the animated film produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.

Hunted, which is produced in an anime style, picks up with Catwoman as she attempts to steal a priceless jewel. The heist puts her squarely in the crosshairs of both a powerful consortium of villains and the ever-resourceful Interpol as well as Batwoman.

Other stars include Jonathan Banks as Black Mask, Steve Blum as Solomon Grundy, Lauren Cohan as Julia Pennyworth, Keith David as Tobias Whale, Zehra Fazal as Talia al Ghul & Nosferata, Jonathan Frakes as King Faraday & Boss Moxie, Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Barbara Minerva/Cheetah, Kelly Hu as Cheshire, Andrew Kishino as Mr. Yakuza & Domino 6, Eric Lopez as Domino 1, Jacqueline Obradors as La Dama, and Ron Yuan as Doctor Tzin.

Shinsuke Terasawa is directing from a script by Greg Weisman. Ethan Spaulding produces, along with Colin A.B.V. Lewis. Sam Register executive produces.

It's not part of the 'DC Universe' line, but it looks great.

WB just keep cranking out these DTV's.

To her credit, Grace Randolph broke this news months ago. Only now it’s officially announced. Bring it on! Hope they make a new Catwoman live action movie too. Put it on HBO Max

I’m not a huge anime fan, but if the story works, I can overlook it. And Greg Weisman writing is very reassuring in that regard.

I’m just happy to see Selina Kyle finally getting some shine.

Greg Weisman writing, Keith David and Jonathan Frakes co-starring is just icing on the Catwoman cake.

I’m just happy to see Selina Kyle finally getting some shine.

Greg Weisman writing, Keith David and Jonathan Frakes co-starring is just icing on the Catwoman cake.

Man, a mini Gargoyles reunion? Awesome!!!!

Ok Greg Weisman writing it has me intrigued. Not a huge anime fan I’ll definitely watch.

Between Stephanie Beatriz and Yvonne Strahovski, they do a much better job casting Batwoman in animation than live action. Crossing my fingers though that, unlike Bad Blood, I enjoy this one.

Between Stephanie Beatriz and Yvonne Strahovski, they do a much better job casting Batwoman in animation than live action. Crossing my fingers though that, unlike Bad Blood, I enjoy this one.
I think the hate Ruby Rose got from the offset was over the top, but yeah, she was not a charismatic lead.

DC Fandome Streaming Event Returning Oct. 16 – Media Play News

• Warner Bros Home Entertainment will preview two upcoming original DC Animated Films: a sneak peek at Superman and the rest of the Justice League in Injustice, an all-new animated movie inspired by the popular games and comic, as well as the premiere of the trailer for the all-new animated heist movie Catwoman: Hunted. Both movies are produced in association with Warner Bros. Animation.

If it’s like last year’s show, they’ll probably be announcing next year’s slate too.

This looks like a lot of fun! Definitely will get it when it’s out!

I think this movie has leaked, it’s already online.

So it wasnt out yet, that explains why i havent heard anybody talk about it.
I thought maybe it wasnt just interesting enough.
Definitly interested in this for Batwoman alone, but so far this sounds rather interesting.

Officially it comes out Feb 7th I think

This movie was a big pile of “meh” for me. Not very good, but not very bad either. Just very middle of the road forgettable pablum. Though sadly it’s still the best Catwoman movie we’ve ever gotten(low bar of course considering what came before). The character designs look very samey and bland, and lacked much variety and story was pretty basic and not that interesting. Voice acting was good but nothing exceptional. This was something I don’t see myself revisiting anytime soon. But all I can say it was a fun time killer.

Last edited:
I loved this. It's basically Lupin III, with Bat Family characters. Catwoman and Batwoman are both on point, the art very nice even on a budget, and most importantly, the movie knows how to have fun. Which I feel like too many Bat Family productions forget to have.

The end has a tease for a sequel, I really hope comes to pass.

Yeah this movie never loses its energy. Really enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"