DCEU vs thread

Docker2.0

Watchin' you!
Reaction score
I have a MCU vs thread and thought I would try it here. Thing is, DCEU is kind of different because of the multiverse so it's all kind of connected.................all DC films. So I figured I'd try it here. Support people! First up:

giphy.gif

vs Aquaman

LawfulPowerfulChick-max-1mb.gif

Who you got peeps?

I don't know anything about the TV version of Swamp-Thing, so I guess I'll go with the guy who can control marine life and vote Aquaman.

Depends where the fight takes place

- in the Ocean, Aquaman wins
- in a swamp Swamp Thing wins
- in the desert.....probably Aquaman.
- in a city....probably Aquaman

A tough match up indeed.

I'm going to take it that Batmannerism voted Aquaman since he won 3/4. So Aquaman wins 3-0. I voted Aquaman as well. Next up:

Green Arrow
IllPersonalArawana-size_restricted.gif

vs Batman(Michael Keaton)
source.gif

Who you got peeps?

Arrow defeated the Flash, this Batman is slow.
Can't give it to Keaton's Batman, as much as I love that version of the character.

I'm going to take it that Batmannerism voted Aquaman since he won 3/4. So Aquaman wins 3-0. I voted Aquaman as well. Next up:

Green Arrow
IllPersonalArawana-size_restricted.gif

vs Batman(Michael Keaton)
source.gif

Who you got peeps?

Interesting that both of these characters are willing to kill - Keaton having a high onscreen body count and Arrow going from killing everyone to not killing to back to killing again.

Having said all that, I think that the Batsuit in 1989 was completley bulletproof, so unless Arrow puts one through Batman's eye, his best weapon is not as useful.

In hand to hand skill, it's tough to tell, Batman gets overpowered by a much larger opponent at the end of the film ( and then gets sneaky and kills him) - although I'll say advantage Arrow , because in season 5 he kills Dolph Lundgren with his bare hands.

So Arrow.

Just a thought @Docker2.0 , because Ezra Miller Flash appears to Grant Gustin Flash during the Crisis it's fair game to pit any movie character against any DC tv show character.
E.g. Henry Cavill Superman vs Tyler Hoechlin Superman or Brandon Routh Superman.

Interesting that both of these characters are willing to kill - Keaton having a high onscreen body count and Arrow going from killing everyone to not killing to back to killing again.

Having said all that, I think that the Batsuit in 1989 was completley bulletproof, so unless Arrow puts one through Batman's eye, his best weapon is not as useful.

In hand to hand skill, it's tough to tell, Batman gets overpowered by a much larger opponent at the end of the film ( and then gets sneaky and kills him) - although I'll say advantage Arrow , because in season 5 he kills Dolph Lundgren with his bare hands.

So Arrow.

Just a thought @Docker2.0 , because Ezra Miller Flash appears to Grant Gustin Flash during the Crisis it's fair game to pit any movie character against any DC tv show character.
E.g. Henry Cavill Superman vs Tyler Hoechlin Superman or Brandon Routh Superman.
Yeah well because DC has Crisis, meaning EVERYTHING is connected, it's all connected. Superman from the 70's, Batman from the 60's, DCEU, CW-verse, the DC app........it's all connected. With Marvel you can't do that with the Fox verse and MCU but DC has them all connected.

Yeah well because DC has Crisis, meaning EVERYTHING is connected, it's all connected. Superman from the 70's, Batman from the 60's, DCEU, CW-verse, the DC app........it's all connected. With Marvel you can't do that with the Fox verse and MCU but DC has them all connected.

Unless there's kryptonite, or other kryptonians from the same universe, nothing beats 1978 Superman. The guy lifted the entire California coastline and moved the moon ( oh wait that was in 1988), not to mention turned back time.

Jor El explained that some of his powers came from his dense molecular structure, so I don't know if red sun radiation would completely depower him the way it does other versions of Superman.

Although his greatest weapon is his charm. RIP Chris Reeve, hope you're flying up there somewhere.

Unless there's kryptonite, or other kryptonians from the same universe, nothing beats 1978 Superman. The guy lifted the entire California coastline and moved the moon ( oh wait that was in 1988), not to mention turned back time.

Jor El explained that some of his powers came from his dense molecular structure, so I don't know if red sun radiation would completely depower him the way it does other versions of Superman.

Although his greatest weapon is his charm. RIP Chris Reeve, hope you're flying up there somewhere.
Brandon Routh's Superman lifted an island of Kryptonite, you don't think counts as more?

Brandon Routh's Superman lifted an island of Kryptonite, you don't think counts as more?

That's pretty impressive, no doubt. Tough to say if we can compare them in a fight because in some sense they're the same character - whereas Cavill and Hoechlin are very different versions of Superman, Routh and Reeve played the same version of Superman. Not much can beat turning back time though, as the ultimate feat.

Arrow wins 3-0. Next up:

Cyborg
original.gif

Vs Green Lantern
tenor.gif

Who you got peeps?

Green Lantern. Just more raw power and a more memorable performance in an equally mediocre movie.

GL , on a good day, is one of DC's most powerful characters- while Cyborg has had an upgrade for the JL film, he's not in the same league.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
No Cyborg Shall Win this Fight
Let those Who Vote Cyborg Prepare for Disappointment
VICTORY FOR GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT

The only reason I did this fight is because people always suggest Iron Man vs. Green Lantern when it comes to DC vs Marvel.

The only reason I did this fight is because people always suggest Iron Man vs. Green Lantern when it comes to DC vs Marvel.

Kind of depends which Green Lantern ( pre 2000s was vulnerable to yellow, so he was screwed against Iron Man). Also Guy Gardner would probably get thrashed by Nanotech Iron Man.

Oh wait are we just going with big screen version ?
Green Lantern has the power to overcome Iron Man, but a lot depends on his imagination. I would say that big screen Sinestro, as a Green Lantern, and maybe Kilowog, would beat Iron Man.

Kind of depends which Green Lantern ( pre 2000s was vulnerable to yellow, so he was screwed against Iron Man). Also Guy Gardner would probably get thrashed by Nanotech Iron Man.

Oh wait are we just going with big screen version ?
Green Lantern has the power to overcome Iron Man, but a lot depends on his imagination. I would say that big screen Sinestro, as a Green Lantern, and maybe Kilowog, would beat Iron Man.
Yes big screen versions. The ones in the gifs......and you do know this is a DCEU vs right? IronMan is Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"