DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 16: "Legendary" (Season Finale)

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by herolee10, May 13, 2016.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

While I am down for Hourman, that was the big surprise hero? And more predestined deaths that get to be averted.
    [​IMG]

2. Dninx64 Registered

Enjoyed the episode.

#27 Dninx64, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  3. herolee10 No More Miracles

So I heard that Snart appears in tonight's episode. Can someone confirm/elaborate on that?

4. Dninx64 Registered

Rip took Rory to a certain place in time(probably sometime before they left on the Waverider) in order for Rory to see Snart.

Rip said he could bring Rory back at this certain time anytime he wants, but declines.

5. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

6. regnak Registered

It was an excellent episode but the explanation about Laurel was pathetic. Drop Sara off while Damien is in jail. I am sure she would be ok with killing him while he is powerless.

7. O'Haire Awesome

8. Batsfan1 Registered

It's not even that hard. Grab her from the hospital before the ridiculous death and use the wave rider medbay to heal her, or take her to a past LP. Simple and easy. Have avery great day you and everyone!

God bless you! God bless everyone!

9. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

They were hellbent on just having her focus on love love love destiny love love love that of course they wouldn't be inspired by them. They should've made her a Thanagarian spy like in JLanimated.

10. Supernova Registered

Lord CW brought it tonight. That last minute with the mystery guest and where they came from lord jesus, the possibilities for all cw shows next season.

[YT]nVG98f8NL5g[/YT]

11. BlueLanternKal Super-Lex

It's sad that the best moment from the Hawks was a flashback where they began telling young Alduous about Horus. They should have played up the Egyptology angle of those characters and delved deep in that lore instead of going 100% full steam with starcrossed lovers story arc. There's a reason they were better received in the crossover than in Legends.

12. Man of Steel Superman

I was not expecting Hourman. Up until he said his name, I thought he would be Booster Gold, though I was still hoping for Green Lantern. Anyone think they'll bring back Mirakuru from Arrow S2 now?

13. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

Who is Hourman...? *feels ignorant* :huh:

14. Man of Steel Superman

JSA member, invented a superdrug (Miraclo, an updated version of Arrow's Mirakuru) that turns him into basically Captain America for one hour. His son Rick was basically the same. The third Hourman was a time-traveling android from the future.

15. Xrated48 Drink It In Man

Solid finale it's a shame that they could not bring laurel back and wow Hourman I thought the unknown character played by Patrick J. Adams was going to be Alan Scott.

16. BETArayBill Registered

So was that guy in ww2 supposed to be Sgt. Rock?

17. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

It was the writers BS'ing their way out of it and everyone can see this.

18. zenith16 Registered

well they're better at other plots then romance. this is why I keep saying they need actual consultants like the guy that wrote the "Note book" that supposedly has a contract with the cw about the same thing as tv series where the movie left off .

any it ended fine I cool to see Hourman and find out what event he's trying to prevent and the JSa will be weird seeing it was the hawks that created it and are it's chair people. but it's likely we won't see all of the members.

I'm kinda fins cool that fire storm finally learned to Transmute ability but he's still new at it.

I'm sorry for sara. the the writers of the show want laurel dead and there other factor like certain parts of the fan base that will complain and there's marc guggenhiem him self and the other writers are buddy's with him. .

as to the cross over my best bet it'll be the marger of super girls earth with earth 1 crisis style

we have black siren and the safest place for her is on flash . the minute she's in Guggenheim's (Sole ) hands .... (you'll know it'll be black sirens end there too, let not pretend)

the point is they want to keep her dead cause Guggenheim wants it and certain parts of the fans base, two sides one on the more sensible side that will complain how death is meaningless cause the don't allow one of the heros to stay dead. and there's well you know.

too many annoying factors

man keep black siren on flash so Guggenheim can't touch her

#43 zenith16, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
  19. DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You (P)

The Hawk people are gone. Hallelujah.

20. Paradox1 Registered

Good episode Hourman was a surprise but that JSA name drop has some serious implications I hope.

21. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I don't want Guggenheim anywhere near Flash or Supergirl. I hope there's a Dinah Laurel Lance on Supergirl's Earth.

I wonder if Supergirl's Earth is the real Earth-2 and that the Earth-2 from the Flash is really Earth-3.

#46 vantheman77, May 20, 2016
  22. herolee10 No More Miracles

Am I the only one who had several MAJOR issues with the logic presented in tonight's finale?

1. Why does Savage need to detonate a meteor/perform three rituals in three different time periods in order to change history? He has a freaking time ship. He could have just gone back to 1200 BC with his time ship.

2. Wouldn't it have made sense to kill the youngest Savage out of the three? That way, you would kill his latter two counterparts due to the rules of time traveling.

3. I seriously have a hard time buying Rip's logic. So you're telling me that Damien freaking Dark is so powerful that he would still end up killing ALL of the team members if they had been present for the fight?

4. Wasn't it established that the time ship cannot go back to a point in time where the person had participated in its given events? Vandal and Rip was shown going back in time points where they were participants of. WTF?

23. zenith16 Registered

logic and MG don't mix

#48 zenith16, May 20, 2016
  24. zenith16 Registered

that's convolution for ya . and guggenhiem is on this series(it's not just him but you tell where the logic went). so... don't ask. the show is over. and it managed not to be overly too bad. it's next season we really have to worry about.

25. herolee10 No More Miracles

And wow, I think Martin Stein may be up there for most neglectful husband in the world.

I really don't know why Martin couldn't just bring her along with him. And what about Jax? The guy makes a big deal about his mom being worried about him but he's able to leave her in order to become a Time Master so easily.