Legends of Tomorrow DC'S Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 2: "Pilot, Part 2"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
legends-of-tomorrow-tv-show-poster-01-600x350.jpg

STEIN VS. STEIN — Tipped off to Vandal Savage’s (guest star Casper Crump) whereabouts, the team infiltrates a munitions deal with Professor Stein (Victor Garber) as their leader. Surrounded by some of the toughest criminals in the world, things quickly go from bad to worse when Savage realizes they don’t belong there. A massive fight ensues and a piece of the Atom’s (Brandon Routh) suit falls off and into the wrong hands, which could potentially cause disastrous consequences in the future. Stein realizes the best way to retrieve the missing piece is to contact a brilliant man – his younger self. He, Sara (Caity Lotz) and Jax (Franz Drameh) head off in search of young Martin Stein (guest star Graeme McComb), much to Rip’s (Arthur Darvill) consternation. Meanwhile, Snart (Wentworth Miller) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) plan to steal a key element in defeating Savage but still unsure of his new teammates, Ray (Brandon Routh) demands to come along on the mission. Carter (guest star Falk Hentschel) helps Kendra (Ciara Renée) remember something vital. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim and Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg.

TV PROMO
[YT]3wqUlzfJ9m0[/YT]

Wait that says carter is a guest star? Thought he was main cast

It's possible that Hawkman may be recurring compared to the others.

could be a screw up as last i heard all the 9 leads are series regulars.

Well just rewatch the opening credits from last night that will tell you

Just looked, he's credited as a regular

Just a heads up do not listen to Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman latest podcast. Apparently there is a spoiler or two about this episode.

SNEAK PEEK
[YT]jwBBMOCG3JY[/YT]

I don't know about anyone else, but I thought that the action in this clip looked pretty awesome for TV Show standards.

Last edited:
That was pretty cool.

I don't know why everyone is so cavalier about time travel consequences. They aren't at all concerned.

I don't know why everyone is so cavalier about time travel consequences. They aren't at all concerned.

Cuz it's the 70's.

Or because Rip, Stein, and Palmer are the only ones that understand those consequences to varying degrees.

And why isn't Rip going on these missions? He's like "you're all screwups, have at it." Certainly, at least the Stein meeting Stein one is important.

I loved this episode until the last ten minutes now I'm incredibly pissed and might stop watching

What happened? (haven't seen it yet)

What happened? (haven't seen it yet)

You don't want to know, just watch it

As far as my thoughts on the episode it started amazing and end on a WTf. My immediate reaction is 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"