DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 6: "Star City 2046"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by herolee10, Feb 18, 2016.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ZIPBAGS Registered

A few things...

-Thankfully, they ended that whole love triangle nonsense. (I hope).

-Just can't imagine the federal government letting a city become a free zone for gangs to run things. I can see a neighborhood being overrun. But, a major city...no.

-Like others have mentioned. This show seems to contradict itself. That is the problem with time travel.

-Can we please have more Atom and less Iron Man?!?

-Instead of Diggle jr. It would have been cooler if the Connor Hawke was Oliver's son...Unless he is the one in the casket.

-I hope if the show is renewed. They go with what I have been saying. Have every episode or two be a team-up of different heroes. One episode could have White Canary & Flash....or....Constantine & Zatanna.

2. BH/HHH You Are My World

Yes my thoughts exactly.

I think were the creators to look back to the early days when it was just Oliver and Diggle they'd realise the show needs to get back to that sort of dynamic. I'd actually love it if Arrow decided to do a time jump to this period. Although the LOT crew may end up making it obsolete. But maybe even just moving Arrow along by 5 years and getting rid of the group, telling the story of what happened to them in flashbacks.

3. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Best episode so far for me, 1 armed old Oliver was awesome and Connor Hawke was a nice nod. Loved seeing Heatwave in his element and him and Snart at odds added some tension to the episode for sure.

I liked the idea of Grant Wilson but thought the actor playing him was terrible. Great episode overall though.

4. BH/HHH You Are My World

Totally agree, they needed someone with a little more grit for that role.

5. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Definitely, the guy they got seemed more like corporate salesman than an assassin and warlord.