Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 16: "Doomworld"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
Surprised that there wasn't a thread for this one.

[YT]reCNy6SMmIc[/YT]

Well that was not worth it. Even I think she deserved better then that.

Okay, getting pretty tired of the Legends acting like they trusted Mick when, in the very last episode, Ray even pointed out that they didn't trust him all this time. This sort of easy, unnecessary drama is irritating.

I have to say this week saw plenty of deaths in all the DCU shows this week so far.

Yeah majority of their female population died.

It'll probably happen, but it'd be disappointing if, as a result of going back in time to revert things, that also means bringing back Amaya. Granted, I expect that to happen anyway, but we saw how her death impacted the team and it would probably have consequences going forward for the present day Vixen and maybe even that village. But we're going back for a redo, so I expect her to make it through the finale.

That said, I'm not a fan of Sara being behind the idea of going back in time to change things. She chewed out Barry for doing the exact same thing and noted how she could've gone back to save Laurel, but didn't. Now she's embracing the idea? That's just hypocritical and inconsistent on the Legends' part, even though Jefferson did rightly point out that they're not meant to mess with history.

And now now, not the majority of the female population, if at all. Kevin Sorbo was killed on Supergirl and I don't recall any of the female characters dying there.

In terms of a 3-act storyline, this would be the lowest point for the Legends as they get ready for the season finale aka act 3.

So now we've seen every series regular female on all 3 shows die. That's a record.

I have to say this week saw plenty of deaths in all the DCU shows this week so far.
yeah I guess sadly the only thing running through mind was that Rip and Mon -el should open restruant with oliver and call it chez Oliver. since as Mon-el said "I cook now." well in rip case it's bake but close enough.

so much wen wrong well they did get most oftheir memorys back withthe exception of stein and that was due to eobard keeping his bargan to mick . so it wasn't mick that did but the fact eobard actually kept a promis (which he didn't have to keep) and jackson was overly jerky to stien .

It'll probably happen, but it'd be disappointing if, as a result of going back in time to revert things, that also means bringing back Amaya. Granted, I expect that to happen anyway, but we saw how her death impacted the team and it would probably have consequences going forward for the present day Vixen and maybe even that village. But we're going back for a redo, so I expect her to make it through the finale.

That said, I'm not a fan of Sara being behind the idea of going back in time to change things. She chewed out Barry for doing the exact same thing and noted how she could've gone back to save Laurel, but didn't. Now she's embracing the idea? That's just hypocritical and inconsistent on the Legends' part, even though Jefferson did rightly point out that they're not meant to mess with history.

And now now, not the majority of the female population, if at all. Kevin Sorbo was killed on Supergirl and I don't recall any of the female characters dying there.
Sadly sara's is already in the hypercritical zone . it was the other's of the crew who stopped her. not her "her self", so what ever. so it doesn't mean much and they been making both her and jackson play musical chair's on ether they should change thing's or not. And they still do so regardless of both change their positions.

So the entire talk in pointless when those two do it from the get go.

So now we've seen every series regular female on all 3 shows die. That's a record.

So far as we need to see if Arrow will have any deaths tomorrow.

I'll bet you Felicity's death in the Doomworld was a troll to the fans.

Well. I said I didn't want felicity to take time away from the main cast. And she Didn't. But including her was pretty much pointless, could've had the same scene with one of the recruits that already work in the field. Making it her seemed like trolling

In the end I didnt mind it. It was a bit of a refreshing change to the character.

yeah I guess sadly the only thing running through mind was that Rip and Mon -el should open restruant with oliver and call it chez Oliver. since as Mon-el said "I cook now." well in rip case it's bake but close enough.

They should use the Waverider for that since it's small enough to not have to pay rent for the restaurant space. LOL

I enjoyed the episode...a nice break from the past few history lesson episodes...and it had nice little easter eggs like Star Labs looking like the Hall of Doom (I used to watch Superfriends as a child), Sara and Amaya imitating the Matrix characters.

The ending with Rip and the Waverider miniaturized and trapped in the Hall of Doom was hilarious! I couldn't help but laugh at that one. I thought it was a great idea! LOL

Which reminds me...Rip's punishment was probably an easter egg for Doctor Who fans, with the TARDIS being bigger inside, as well as a callback to the episode where the TARDIS got shrunk.

Also, the ending reminds me of the first episode of the season, where Rip first went missing. But this time everyone had their personalities changed so they should all be more understanding to Rip now...

But after the Reverse Flash rewrote reality, how did Ray Palmer even think of inventing that memory restoration device? And how would such a device even work when it wasn't memories that were erased, but reality itself? And how come the Reverse Flash never thought of changing reality so that the Legends could not go back in time to Fellowship of the Spear?

Guess the Reverse Flash is not as smart as he thinks he is! LOL!

Last edited:
^yeah another Whovian shout out was one of the cakes Rip made was a swirly clock face inspired thing, which is how the opening credits to Doctor Who looks like.

It's absolute treat to see the Legion interacting and trying to outsmart the other and after the success of the 'Legion of Doom' episode, wouldn't mind seeing another episode based around them, assuming that's even still a possibility.

It was an ok episode IMO. The scenes with the LOD members were the ones I enjoyed the most. I also liked Sara and Mick. It was funny how much chances the villains give the heroes to live and comeback, and then poke fun at it.

I thought Darhk with his magic would have been more of a threat to Eobard.

I thought so as well but it looks like they forgot it for plot/

I thought so as well but it looks like they forgot it for plot/

Either that for budget.

And is anyone else surprised on how evil Snart is here? I mean I know this is the version of him that didn't go with the Legends but even before then I don't remember him being this bad.

Snart...

V0NEG.gif

Loved this episode. Best this season, setting up Thawne for a massive fall.

Looking forward to next week, I give it a 9/10.

I don't get it, spear of destiny was supposed to change reality, not just like how the legends and Barry mess with time.

Since it's change reality, they go back in time, it's still the new reality. Probably overanalyzing this, but I mean, if it was just changing the past, Reverse Flash could've been doing that himself all this time.

Big fail moment when the spear got destroyed, should've had something like when Mick was helping make the new reality he set up an escape route or something, trapping the legion in their reality when they destroy the spear, while the legends escaped.

Also, cold fusion, no more war, sounds like Eobard has made a pretty nice world for them, could've made it seem a little more Dystopian.

So where do the Flash and Arrow fit into this? Their episodes this week just carried on as normal and didn't seem to be going by a different reality where they were dead.

It's a shame Amaya died, but I'm guessing she'll be brought back next week.

How are they going to get the Waverider and Rip back to full size? Something to do with the Atom and growing him to normal size? But how would Ray build an Atom suit or all the shrink/ grow technology in a short space of time? How would the Legends get into Starlabs?

I don't want to see Thawne fully defeated in this show, because that should be something that Barry does. He is Barry's mortal enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"