DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 17: "Aruba"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by herolee10, Apr 4, 2017.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. herolee10 No More Miracles

[​IMG]

FINALE PROMO
    [YT]9dXz1NwMyCA[/YT]

2. Mike Murdock Registered

I realize that they have other goals, but that was a little too easy.

3. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

We're our first Legend down.

4. Pennywise Registered

5. NotNickFury Registered

I'm so glad Sara and Laurel can have this conversation telling us things we already know about time travel and destiny.

Also, you'd think that taking the spear from Sara would be the first thing Thawne did.

6. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Sara/Laurel always have the best scenes together.

7. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

I am disappointed that they are being able to wrap things up in such a pretty little bow.

8. NotNickFury Registered

Great, now they broke time. I actually thought for a second when they came out of the time zone that they ended up in National City. Not as big of a surprise ending as Rex Tyler coming in and talking about the Justice Society, but a nice cliffhanger for now.

9. Spider-Fan83 with great power...

^you should know better then that, it's never that easy for them lol

but you gotta appreciate the irony, they went from Rex Tyler to T-Rex

#9 Spider-Fan83, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  10. Dninx64 Registered

Disappointed that Rip left. Glad that Legends messing with time finally caught up to them.

11. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Something different should've been done with Darhk or Cold to slightly change them. Amaya continues to live outside of time, being out for over a year should start time ripples and start changing things.

Of course now they have to deal with a Neo/Prehistoric merge of 2017 so we'll see how this goes.

12. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I hope Amaya meets her granddaughter Mari.

They capped it with the Legion of Doom as Captain Cold, Damien, and Thawne are all stayed dead.

Rip leaving the team was no surprise as it's convenient for Marc Guggenheim to retain Sara as Captain.

Great to see Dinah Laurel again. I wonder if this time convergence in 2017 will affect both Flash and Arrow.

13. Confusion Registered

Yeah, there were enough Thawnes there to deal with the Legends. The actual Thawne was not very smart not taking the Spear and run immediately.

But he's VERY smart...soooo

14. zenith16 Registered

Jurassic LA is to danger in day all the dinosaur's are running wildddddddddddddddddddddd

it did

lol that may be factor in this whole too

there you go well at least your composed primalk salyer. I was expecting some scream. well not out of you. maybeHerolee.

lol no he knew this would happen and jumped ship. that was him sneaking off the ship and saying I've had it with all of you not listening to me.

I'm off to start my bakery and I won't see you ever again .

15. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

You've got to think as the only one who actually has knowledge of time travel, the Legends will need to bring him back into the fold to fix time. However, it would be odd to start another season with a "find Rip Hunter" story line. Hopefully it isn't dragged out and Rip returns to the team quickly. Unless he really is out for now. Though I would be so damn disappointed if they took out Rip and left boring ass Nate in (can that character please be killed off already?).

16. zenith16 Registered

as I said he upand left and he did it on purpose. the time storm was the last straw for Rip. and they don't really listen to him ever. So it make no difference to him. he'll start his bakery now.

17. Dninx64 Registered

:funny: I don't blame him.

18. zenith16 Registered

I dodn't ether I was laughing at the whoile event and my youngest sister was at my place and she copulkd ether when thawn came with all his doubles I was like " I felt like mick did when hev could shoot snart after the latter killed amaya last week I would just dropped the weapon and walked . jebus. she was shake her head and she was at end no go go rip don't look back . it's time . it's time.

19. Dninx64 Registered

All I could think when Thawne brought all versions of him selves for only a handful of Legends is that when speedsters mess with time, it never ends well for them. Especially since he did it without the Spear.

20. zenith16 Registered

and yet barry can think of this at all when face someon like savtar . those were likely time Remanent's now we know for sure who the smarter one is there among the speedster . well thawn did have the black racer locked up. so that' why he wasable to do that

21. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

I wish that Cold had escaped to present day so we could see him again on The Flash. They took one of his best rouges and wasted him (on The Flash) so quickly.

22. zenith16 Registered

yeah well the actor wintwotrh miller busy with prison break. so this was bound to happen . til someone pulls him out of time or sara team continue to screw up time but seeing that there's a Jurassic L.A. And there won't be future vixen . alot will happen . alot. oy.

23. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

He isn't busy with Prison Break, its all filmed now so he would be fine for regular guest appearances next year if Prison Break doesnt get picked up for a 6th season.

24. zenith16 Registered

yeah " if "alot of people might want that show back it's likely. it'll depend on how good it is and how hungry people are for it.

but if he ever does get free time it likely he can show up on flash and in story someone might pull him out of that loop . they made so he can have another version of him around anyways. which more then Larural will get. Well we have black Syrian.

25. sinyib Registered

Oh, the leaving of Rip is temporary or for good?
    I really love to see this character again in S3..... :csad::csad: