DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 2: "The Justice Society of America"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by herolee10, Oct 14, 2016.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Syncos ROFLICIOUS

I'm pretty sure the point of the time scatter, is that Rip had no control over where / when he sent people. Which is why it was a last ditch effort.

2. Spider-Fan83 with great power...

did this episode making anyone else think of that episode from JL:U "Patriot Act"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. ZIPBAGS Registered

Ok...a few things.... But, to start I am a fan of the JSA, especially Dr.Mid-Nite. I even have All-American #25 where he makes his first appearance.

-Yes, a bit underwhelmed by their first appearance.

-What made me laugh was Vixen said to Ray that he is not a superhero because he doesn't have powers. Just a powered suit. But, what about Commander Steel? He is just a regular soldier (in the show).

-Why did Reverse-Flash need the Nazi's to bring him the amulet? He could have just gone to Berlin to steal it.

-Regarding Hourman. Yes, he was rarely shown and disappeared for all the fight scenes. I believe the reason for this is that he is the co-start on "Suits" which is still filming and films in Toronto. So his time was probably limited.

4. divan Registered

This was awful. Just awful. From the videogame opening to that abomination of a Hulk-lite special effect. I really don't see how they approved this.

5. TheFuture Valar Dohaeris

Was it just me or did the JSA come across as complete *****?

6. NotNickFury Registered

No, not just you. Their professionalism and wanting to do things by the book, all while belittling the Legends- who, admittedly, are not as polished, more so without Rip to lead them- came off as arrogant.

7. SV Fan Registered

I am so happy that LoT got a better rating the Arrow(even if it was like 10k people. lol). The show runners for Arrow need to learn what doesn't work on these hero shows. Maybe next Year Ollie can dump Felicity and join the legends.

8. LoganGambit87 Registered

Felicity has been just fine this season

9. herolee10 No More Miracles

I hope they aren't planning a Ray and Vixen romance, especially since I feel like it may tread 9ver the same ground that Ray's relationship with Kendra did.

Unless the present day Vixen is part Caucasian, this Vixen is already meant to end up with another guy who she'll have a baby with and the last thing that I want to see is another scenario where Ray has to fight off destiny, only to lose once again to it.

10. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Probably because take away Rays suit and in a fight and he's useless. Steel can hold his own with no powers.

11. SV Fan Registered

The first episode it seemed like they hinted at a Ray and Sara romance and I was like god no

I will say she has been tolerable but you know that won't last

12. batdude Registered

I was sort of hoping for a Jax/Vixen romance. let Ray stay single for a while less predictable.

13. zenith16 Registered

hmmm yeah, but sadly it still show how much of poor strategist he is cause that seem's like some that should have been planned out last ditch or not it should have been programed in the ship computer in advance , since that thing's like the time ship's parachute's . set to time period where they'd all be in and place where they all meet up so the tech guy's Palmer, stein & Jackson have the tool to find the ship again. that's planning which why people fallow a leader in the first place.

Sadly the time master's made it clear with in the show that's why he was so inept when had he savage made those tactical blunder like always making the other of his team (and there were enough people ) leave the room so he have his stupid one on one's fights when he could have captured savage after he stabbed and burnt savage and savage was out cold.

which bTw atom's suit give him enhanced strenght let the other carry y who hurt out they are capable . the time master made too clear with rip wife being better planner & leader too.

oh I remember this animated episode. the insane general from currently in the live action flash that run's the central city branch of argus that put spikes into Barry /the flash &n made Grodd hate every human except for the reverse flash & Caitlyn .

It's general Ryland and in that form was in the animated series of JLA was supposed to be his shaggy man form. lol it was hilarious too. that General R hated Meta human's so much and he mistook the part justice league that showed up for a parade that were tech / device user's skill users as meta's and the hypocrisy there was that he became the very thing he hated. General R be came a meta human ,yet he kept stating how he couldn't stand them. frigging moron. thar race discrimination for ya.

I can't wait for to make that mistake in live action. he really needs his arse handed to him. down with the crasy military nut case.

14. TheFuture Valar Dohaeris

I was amused by the Ray and Vixen thing if nothing else, all I could think is the guy likes his brown sugar.

Sara is a strange one, I really enjoy it when they push here as the ****s I couldn't give lesbian. Then they throw curve balls like giving and Snaark a 'thing'. For what it's worth however I didn't see any attempt at a spark between her and Ray.

15. zenith16 Registered

Ray love brown sugar << hawkgirl and chocolate ladys yo. vixen is African American so she fit's with chocolate or moka
    there was never gonna happen. they have respect for each or more so ray has that for sara but that's as far as that will go. she like guys like oliver and snart where walk on the shady side have ways cheating other women in oliver's case.

palmer too goody Goody and nerdy for her. she take lady over and a dirtbag over palmer. Well Snart above dirt bag. he has code where most crooks don't. but you get what I mean

16. Joe Von Zombie Hell yeah!

I'm surprised at how much hate this is getting. I'm finding this season far more enjoyable than season 1 thus far

17. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

Generally enjoyable episode. I liked Stargirl's costume the best. The Nazi monster CGI effects didn't look very good.

I'm curious as to what Reverse Flash is doing dabbling in Nazi history and changing the timeline. I thought his entire purpose was mostly to counter the Flash. He seems to be off on a different crusade now that doesn't involve Flash, unless he has a bigger endgame in mind.

I guessed Sara would be the leader since she gave the narration at the beginning. They could've kept that a surprise and let Victor Garber do it for this episode, and then change it to Sara for the next one.

Is Vixen actually going to join the crew or is she just going to be some kind of adversary, hunting down the Legends, whom she might think are responsible for the death of Hourman?

18. zenith16 Registered

this is the current day vixen's grand mother. not her mom . so if your thinking it's possible that Ray''s related to the current day vixen, this ether makes her a third or a quarter Caucasian/ white Actually .

Regardless of this, If world war II 's vixen does have a romance with ray, I'm sure it'll be short term. cause alot of the comic writers have this thing where they ether have all the heroes sleep around too much and aren't good for relationship's beyond that(sadly too inspired by Dennis Learry's recuse me) or they are doing what people used to think about James bond which Matt damon dissed bond out to a magazine about Jason borne being the cooler and more realistically likeable human , that real people, audience won't get annoyed with and more people audience will relate to.

This before the reboot of the James bond franchise . even though there was the Charles D Role of bond that actually wanted to settle down and have family but his fiance died in a car accident by specter. .

that all said this will be a short fling and he'll likely won't knock her up and leave . cause the writers are that weird.

it's only two poster here onthe hype any way's . but then again I have looks at other forums or comments area's reaction's . I bet it the same reaction to ras al ghole in arrow and savage inthis series. those two are missing things aspect wise. sadly. but what's done is done.

star girl was done well. decently well enough
    maybe he was convinced after meeting up darkh some how.
    yes World war 2 vixen(current day vixen's grand mothers) is joining the crew for this season alone .

DC made such a big deal about it- (that a Vixen was joining in this live action show) that they even put a game play mission of current day vixen being member "Comic Rips" (the actual smart one in the books) crew in the Game Dc universe online . Alot of the fan's base including gamers know of this.

#43 zenith16, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  19. X-Ray Ippiki-ookami

I thought this scene was stupid. Why stop to question an explosion knowing damn well an airstrike was coming down on the area? Also wouldn't common sense had kicked in and told him "oh, that was a airstrike."

Vixen in that red dress. &#128558;&#128077;

#44 X-Ray, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  20. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Its not arrogance when you are that good. . . or the other guys are that incompetent. Which the Legends basically are. Also, seriously, if anyone should be leading them, its Rory. He's the most calm and clear-headed of the lot, and also the most experienced at time travel.

21. regnak Registered

The JSA wasn't that good. They had no clue about Nazi spies kidnapping people and building a bomb. Without the Legends they would have been cinders. Also without them they would had gotten killed by the first meta human they fought.

If you compare them to other CW heroes they may be above average but that is because people like Barry are dumb as a box of rocks.

22. batdude Registered

Hey! I liked Vixen in that red dress!:hmr:

23. X-Ray Ippiki-ookami

Oops! Wrong icon.

24. Syncos ROFLICIOUS

They didn't know about those things because there was a time traveller villain changing those things to happen. I'm sure they had a decent amount of intel when it comes to that era of spycraft, but the Legends only knew because it was a change to history.

25. gohei_ Infected by Pentapox

So what exactly was Dr Mid-Nite's powers? That he had Daredevil vision?
    Rex's beerbelly stood out like a sore thumb.
    Also, did Atom's handlasers always have the same charge-up sound as Iron Man does?