DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 5: “Compromised”

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by Blitzkrieg, Oct 21, 2016.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blitzkrieg Registered

[​IMG]

2. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I think Sara is going to be emotionally compromised as team leader.

3. NotNickFury Registered

Perhaps this is me having JLU on the brain, but to me, Darkh going after this ancient axe felt very reminiscent of when Grodd had Luthor find The Spear of Longinus, which Hitler believed made the holder invincible.

4. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

They just showed the first promo from the mega crossover!!

5. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

I am looking forward to what happens with Darhk and Sara.

6. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

After what Sara said to Darhk, I imagine him and Eobard will try to make changes to stop it from happening.

7. NotNickFury Registered

Would be interesting if, though this what happens, any attempts to change the final battle with Oliver and Darkh has any sort of impact on Arrow, but then, Flashpoint already made changes to the universe. What more could be altered, I wonder.

8. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

This was a VERY good episode! Probably my fave out of all 3 shows. Though I dont know how smart it was for Sara to leave Darhk alive but tell him his future. If he isn't defeated and they let him go on to do his future killing sprees, it would have to change what happened during S4 to a certain degree.

I am glad that they didn't go way back in the past, that is boring to me at this moment.

Vixen was great, I am glad that they gave her a decent storyline this episode. I am glad that they brought her on.

Nick Zano..I don't hate him but Nate is just not that interesting of a character, his comedy during the episode was kind of cringe worthy to me, it just isn't as natural as it should be.

Kind of funny that Sara helped set the Legion of Doom in motion.

Boo to going back to the west next week.

But again, great episode.

9. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

The funny thing is that Eobard could have just killed the heroes quickly before leaving with Darhk.

10. Thome216 Registered

^Shhhh. Don't tell him that...

And yes, it was a mistake for Sara to tell Darhk his mission was going to fail. Although, since she said it in the past, perhaps he already tried to fix things during season 4 and failed anyway...:cwink:

Except for the huge truck sized holes in WH security I think it was a good episode. I gave it a 6. Seeing Ray in the Atom suit in the Crossover pics gives me hope that he does get it back. Each episode I'm thinking how he is on a timeship from the future, and could probably make a new suit pretty easily. But I guess he as to prove to himself that he doesn't need the suit to be a hero. Vixen's story in here was good and I like the backstory with her and Rex.

Best line: Martin telling Sara she is no longer an Assassin. She's the Captain.

#10 Thome216, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  11. britmotley Registered

Obsidian was just about to say why he was considered unstable for the 50's mission,when they got interrupted !!!
    Were there subtle hints that they might be other JSA members we havent seen yet ?

12. Trainwreck2100 Registered

it's pretty clear why he was left off that mission at the end of the episode

13. zenith16 Registered

seeing this episode twice tonight, I know what sara did. what she did it wasn't to change time by influencing Darhk. (she didn't know she was doing that.) which is what happening now now that she told him his future . which might bring back her sister.

it was what both stein and Amaya said to her . Sara Asked Amaya /vixen what would she do if she finds Rex's killer? and Amay said she 'd arrest him and that she her self isn't a vigilant. And Stein keep's reminding sara that sara her self is no longer an assassin next ray stoping her .

I think sara isn't planning to kill him any more but seek another form of justice . remember sara has been seeking another way to deal with thing besides killing before what happened to larual went down.

they went back to the old dirty south so this isn't that much of a surprise plus we're forgetting what type of writers we have herr on this show. they just re thread some of their past visited event, that they have visited. don't think of this as other time travel show that done some wider research and using real history to play with unlike those other time show's these writer's aren't on the same level and they do remind us of that.

yes it was and I'm glad sara did cause wired incident.

How ever I'm bothered about the fact that stein felt his weirdly of script past self being stabbed and his symbiosis with jefferson Jackson didn't effect the latter. other then that it was great. but the writers keep forgetting about that.

#13 zenith16, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  14. zenith16 Registered

would that be his so called lover that he mentioned at the end that he had to get back to. and that his lover was a he? other then that it is kinda vague.

15. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Given Eobard's speech to Barry about messing with the timeline it is odd that he is changing the past at all.

16. britmotley Registered

My thoughts exactly.
    I also find it a bit silly that he just happened to be hanging around in an empty warehouse,31 years after the JSA were killed

17. Hotwire Dealin' W/ Demons

The villain ALWAYS has the opportunity to simply kill the hero and doesn't. It's the basic hero/villain formula prevalent in pretty much every film with hero and a villain. I could list them but, I don't think that's really necessary

18. CrystalFortress Registered

I found it odd that Sara said Reverse Flash was faster than the Flash at first, but has see actually ever met Barry? She probably hasn't actually seen his various speed boosts.

19. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

I agree. It isn't an issue for me.

20. Thome216 Registered

There should be a reason though for them sparing the heroes when it would be so much easier to kill them. Killing them in the past would not effect future timelines seeing as they are from the future anyway.

21. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Yep.

22. zenith16 Registered

All true the only that makes sense from our & the rest of the tv audience perspective is that he some how knew she be back to that training at that specific time period / era.

which make's no sense with how Amaya left and she described she left in a hurry.

Or he's been living there in hiding cause maybe he still has enemies and he was using the old training felicity as some sort safe house which would be odd, but not un heard of.

23. signalman Registered

Why is Eobard Thawne running around without his custom?
    Reverse-Flash looks so much cooler in the uniform.

Enjoyed the Old and Young Martin rapport.
    Ray stealing Jelly Beans was a gas. :)

24. X-Ray Ippiki-ookami

Sara talked too much. Rubbing all that info into Dhark's face was just stupid and pointless. Why do it when she wasn't going to kill him and when she knows there's a bad time traveler in play somewhere who they had not identify yet at that moment. And now it's going to bite her back.

25. zenith16 Registered

as I said above to primal slayer