Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 7: “Invasion”

Blitzkrieg

Avenger
Reaction score
Legends_of_Tomorrow_Poster_683x1024.jpg

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL IN THIS CROSSOVER OF SUPERHEROS — After learning the Dominators’ plan for the world, the Legends must work together with The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) and Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) to kill them once and for all. Meanwhile, Stein (Victor Garber) figures out, with the help of others, how the team can terminate the Dominators, but is distracted by the aberration he realizes he created in 1987. Brandon Routh, Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Nick Zano and Caity Lotz also star.

Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim (#207).

Original airdate 12/1/2016.”

I wonder how Supergirl will react to the Legends plan of killing the Dominators since she's protecting aliens in her universe.

I have to wonder at what point will the Dominators use their mind control powers to turn the heroes against each other.

I wonder how Supergirl will react to the Legends plan of killing the Dominators since she's protecting aliens in her universe.

I have to wonder at what point will the Dominators use their mind control powers to turn the heroes against each other.

Supergirl did kill Parasite after he refused to surrender. Which was an alien/human symbiote. And prior to that Supergirl didn't have a problem with Alex killing aliens, except when Alex killed Supergirl's aunt.
It seems if the killing is justified, Supergirl is fine with it but reluctant to do it herself.

I wonder if Supergirl can be mind controlled. Supergirl was impervious to Myriad, for example. Or will the writers just ignore what was established before.

Supergirl did kill Parasite after he refused to surrender. Which was an alien/human symbiote. And prior to that Supergirl didn't have a problem with Alex killing aliens, except when Alex killed Supergirl's aunt.
It seems if the killing is justified, Supergirl is fine with it but reluctant to do it herself.

I wonder if Supergirl can be mind controlled. Supergirl was impervious to Myriad, for example. Or will the writers just ignore what was established before.

I want to see how Guggenheim and his team handle Supergirl.

So basically The Legends are filling the role of The Legion Of Superheroes.

Invasion! was a three issue comic book limited series and crossover event published in late 1988-early 1989 by DC Comics. It was plotted by Keith Giffen, and ties up a great many plotlines from various Giffen-created DC series, including Omega Men, Justice League International, and Legion of Super-Heroes.

2959530-ad-invasion-1.jpg

latest

latest

latest

As Supergirl, Flash, Cisqo, Felicity, Diggle, and Green Arrow fight the Dominators, the Legends try to find out how to defeat them while Professor Stein is having his memories changed from 1987.

I wonder if Supergirl is going to pull off a moment similar to her season 1 finale where she lifts something towards space.

I wonder if Supergirl will take a tour of the Waverider.

[YT]PVoQ3H5-GUk[/YT]

Seems The Dominators want Barry similar to how they wanted Kal-El in the comic mini-series.

I hope this episode will be good. The other two were just ok IMO.

After reading the Invasion comics, I can see the Dominators using Barry to affect the metahumans by making their powers go crazy and putting them in a coma.

I think this is where Martian Manhunter could make a surprise appearance in that he and Supergirl and anyone else unaffected by their Gene Bomb will find a way to reverse the cure.

I'm also concerned that the writers are going to BS their way out of something in the Legends part of the crossover.

Fingers crossed that Cisco doesn't bring down the mood in the final installment.

Oliver was silly there with Kara. Unnecessary drama.

When they put Cisco/Felicity into super geek mode it isnt cute.

Oliver's definitely Batman. I get his hesitation, but just two episodes ago, he was fine with everyone giving it their all against Kara, even though that was a training exercise. Heck, he's not having Barry stay behind and even though he only outclasses Kara in speed, he's still got abilities. Same should apply for Kara. I dunno, this feels like writers not being consistent between episodes, because I would wager that you'd use Kara as much as possible.

It does feel like easy drama because I don't see a reason why Oliver would want Kara to sit on the sidelines. If he had reservations about Kara, establish that from the start. Don't drudge up drama right after the two seemed to be on good ground.

When they put Cisco/Felicity into super geek mode it isnt cute.

Characters crossing over to other shows become caricatures of themselves IMO. Oliver is made even more serious than normal and Felicity's usual reactions are exaggerated.

Being on that alien ship must have freaked Oliver out big time. So time travel is cool as long as it doesn't affect you huh Cisco?

How are they not effecting the timeline right now? They are just going to glance over it.

Being on that alien ship must have freaked Oliver out big time. So time travel is cool as long as it doesn't affect you huh Cisco?

He probably thinks it's cool until it starts inadvertently killing people.

Characters crossing over to other shows become caricatures of themselves IMO. Oliver is made even more serious than normal and Felicity's usual reactions are exaggerated.

Depending on writing, but I feel it's gotten somewhat worse, depending on the show. Like when Felicity showed up on Flash when Captain Cold first appeared, I thought she was fine. But when Barry showed up to help Team Arrow with the League of Shadows, he felt out of character, given how he was in the middle of dealing with Reverse Flash.

Oh hell no! Damn flashpoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"