DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 10: "Daddy Darhkest"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by NotNickFury, Feb 12, 2018.

?

Rate the Episode

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4

5. 5

6. 6

7. 7

8. 8

9. 9

10. 10

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Well-Known Member

And we are back.

[YT]LqMv_BZic7A[/YT]

2. Morg

Morg Super Moderator

woohoo, new episode tonight!

3. NotNickFury

Seriously, can we just keep Earth-X Snart around, too? Also, great to see John already mixing in with the Legends.

4. Morg

Morg Super Moderator

Snart leaving? Boo!

5. NotNickFury

Didn't think we'd be losing both John and Earth-X Snart in the same episode, nor that John's stay would be this brief, but he makes a great fit among the Legends, not just with the history he has with Sara, but the banter and barbs he trades with the rest of the team. If anything, the Legends could use a sorcerer in their ranks if they're going to be dealing with more mystical things in the future.

But Mick barking orders to the team in Sara's absence automatically paints him as second-in-command in my eyes.

PS, also very smart for the CW to advertise that the entire Constantine series is on the CW Seed, for those unfamiliar who may not have known or only watched the CW to see that yeah, Constantine did have a series at one point.

6. Pennywise

Pennywise Well-Known Member

Loving the episode so far! I wish we could see John for a few more episodes!

7. vantheman77

vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

Losing two people in one episode is too much as the Legends need more members after losing Firestorm.

It's only a matter of time before Vixen Mari shows up in this family drama with Amaya and Kuasa.

Lots of influence from The Exorcist.

8. Mysteryman

Mysteryman Well-Known Member

They didn’t lose Constantine.
    He just stopped by for a visit.

9. igoogol

igoogol Well-Known Member

Praise be to Beebo, the best superhero show is back kicking butt and taking names!:wowe:I'm so happy right now, I 'm incoherent! Sara and Constantine, Mick as de facto leader, all the flirty scenes, creepy hospital and visions, Kuasa's and Nora's complicated situations deftly alternated between funny, scary and gut punching. The ep was everything I want from a superhero show. I need to see it a couple of more times to fully appreciate it, and that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. :woot:

Leo's exit made sense as he was underutilized but at least this time it's a see you around rather than another death. Constantine really really fitted on the team, hope to see more of him. The only thing that bothered me is Zari is still not getting any story or development, but hopefully next week's ep will fix that. Is Nick going to turn out to be Mari and Kuasa's grandpa? Also, Ray needs a haircut.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  10. Slick

Slick Yup

Yeah I‘m so happy that this is back. I really dug this episode.

11. Loki882

Loki882 Well-Known Member

Constantine/Sara was fun, and it was super-obvious from minute one as well. Constantine needs to at least a recurring character here, make it happen CW.

Gideon ships * Sara/Ava it would seem.

Heatwave makes for a surprisingly decent captain when necessary.

Damian is an even bigger A-hole than I thought.

12. shabadoo25

shabadoo25 Well-Known Member

I generally am not as thrilled about watching this show as some of the others and yet I have liked every ep from S2 on.

This is the DCU show that really has their tone and mojo dialed in.

13. ZIPBAGS

ZIPBAGS Well-Known Member

Was a little surprised that Zara didn't use her powers at all when Mullus attacked...not saying she would try to hurt the kid.. Also, I might be the only one who doesn't want Sara with Ava.

14. batdude

batdude Well-Known Member

Man, Sara and Constantine were awesome together! Oh, I totally agreed with Mick. I love football as much as superheroes.

15. LTuser

LTuser Well-Known Member

I agree. Keep snart, get rid of rory!

They certainly had more on screen chemestry than most the rest of the team seem to have..

16. Dark Raven

Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

I thought this was one of the dullest episodes of the series. I ended up fast forwarding through most of it. All this supernatural/ horror stuff just isn't my thing. I hope they don't start going for this tone. I preferred the way it was before with a more fun, light and breezy show.

17. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Leo: "I'm going to propose to Ray."
    Rory: "WHAT?"
    Leo: "My Ray, not your Ray!"

Loved it! :D

18. shabadoo25

shabadoo25 Well-Known Member

One of this show's fundamental story issues that we saw in the crossover is how the team is split up for nonsense reasons but then bands together to get the job done at the end.

19. Derrick

Derrick Well-Known Member

I would prefer Sara with Rip myself except that I think Ava and Sara would present an opportunity for writers to explore different areas not traditionally available.

Rip has escaped! LOL! I actually am enjoying what they are doing with Rip: from leader of the Legends to disgraced traitor then off on his own path, forming a new Time Bureau, only to be disgraced yet again by his prodigies, and again escaping on his own path.

I'm betting it was Kid Flash that rescued Rip and will bring Rip to the Legends.

20. Rudyny

Rudyny New Member

I am sorry, but legends of tomorrow copying quite a lot from other series, but it didn´t matter because it was just slice of touch, but with the episode 0310 they went really far away and copeed one of my favourite shows SUPERNATURAL. I mean Supernatural is original with all the devil, demon and exorcist things, but now this? I think they should hide some new writters or stop it, it starting to be little absurd. Just my opinion. Don´t want to touch somebody. :loco::oldrazz::whatever:

21. NotNickFury

I mean, Constantine is all about the supernatural. Heck, were Supernatural finally off the air, I wager there'd be an open slot for a live-action Constantine show to return. But given Constantine's history, there are bound to be similarities.

22. Avenging Angel

Avenging Angel I'm Fire! Life incarnate!

This episode was awesome. Can't wait to view last night's.

23. igoogol

igoogol Well-Known Member

Supernatural copied Constantine, or the Kolchak the Night Stalker, than the other way around. They even said Castiel's coat is a homage to Constantine. Supernatural passed its expiration date 10 years ago, time for the real deal to have a show again.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  24. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Monkey Business

I just finished the episode and I think it was awesome. LoT is back with a bang. :D :D

Constantine's repartee with Sara was great. They have crackling chemistry together. Plus it's good to know that Sara is still bi-sexual since she has been doing only chicks for far too long (Surely I didn't miss any other sordid escapade with a man in S02 or S03).

I'm rather sad that John had to leave because I was hoping that he would stay aboard the Waverider for a few more episodes. He would have brought in an inimitable energy to the show that no one else could have matched. He could have upped the fun factor by a lot. I'll miss his presence.

25. zenith16

zenith16 Well-Known Member

him getting show is very likely to happen since cw net producer said he want more super hero shows and I put this in the titan's general thread originally cause he said this after EPN.tv aka the eletricplay ground with Victor Lucas reported last month . it make sense too since the might do these shows on the weekends or so or to have them during the summer or mid season period's , like what going down with legends while super girls on break. details below

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018