Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 15: "Necromancing the Stone"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
When Mallus’ power over Sara (Caity Lotz) resurfaces, she unwittingly becomes the bearer of one of the Totems. Rory (Dominic Purcell) must conquer his dark side in order to wield his own Totem power to help save the crew. Meanwhile, Agent Sharpe (guest star Jes Macallan) notices that something is wrong and recruits someone unorthodox to help.

[YT]bG-fF3pbimA[/YT]

I'm really miffed that they just threw Wally on legends instead of giving him like an actual introduction episode.

This should've been Laurel. Would've been cooler.

Ugh dammit! I thought she'd be an actual part of the episode! Not just a evil vision!

Nice to see even a glimpse of Sara's past in the LOA. Though it is a shame that this could've been the perfect opportunity to see the Lances guide her to either side.

Last edited by a moderator:
So two more people bear the totems such as Sara and Mick.

With the news of Constantine upped to series regular if and when the show gets renewed, they're building Constantine to that status. The show definitely needs him.

I can see two trenchcoat guys in the group smoking together.

Nice to see even a glimpse of Sara's past in the LOA. Though it is a shame that this could've been the perfect opportunity to see the Lances guide her to either side.

It was nice to see somewhat of Sara's backstory but imo the whole team was a bunch of dunces.. Starting with Sara! When she got those headaches telling her to get the stone, and the vision of sis telling her "USE IT to bring me back" that should have sent all sorts of warning signals off.
Same with the others having their own 'nightmare' person show up.
Heck why the hell, when Steel went out, DIDN'T he steel up?? And, since he KNEW that "mind games are afoot" why did he just stand there, and get beaten up?!?!

BUT i loved seeing Rory get the fire totem, though i was thinking that would have made a good tie in, to bring back Jax..

That said, i STILL kept laughing at the scenes between Constatine, and the others.
Even liked the nod to DND!!

Love the Beebo merch!, powered up Mick, Constantine-Ava-Gary scenes. Also, I think that was Gary's 1st kiss, and how awesome is Constantine for joining Gary's DnD. I think something is going to go hinkey with Mick and the fire totem and that's where Jax shows up.

Even if we hadn't gotten the news of Matt Ryan joining the cast, it definitely felt like the show was planting the seeds for Constantine sticking around full time.

Though yes, it was a bit of a missed opportunity for Sara to not see Laurel at least in her vision, but fine with seeing some of her League past. And side-note, evil, possessed Sara looked a lot like how Supergirl did Livewire. That or Silver Banshee.

Like what?
Don't know, but with both of them fire-related and Jax coming back in the finale, it seems to make sense Jax returns to help with the fire totem. Whatever the reason, he better not die.

As for the Bebo thing, BLEH!
Blasphemer! Repent or Beebo shall smite thee with his furry fist of fluff!

I am a PROUD Blasphemer against Bebo.. Just like i couldn't stand the Porgs (IN TLJ) or furby/cabbage patch dolls..

Well that was a good episode a lot of people online are happy that they had Sara and Ava break up as some fans think Sara should get back together with Nyssa even if it's off-screen. I have to agree with those fans.

I am a PROUD Blasphemer against Bebo.. Just like i couldn't stand the Porgs (IN TLJ) or furby/cabbage patch dolls..
You need to find Beebo for he shall set you free to appreciate his Beebo-nesss AND his brethren Porgs.

Na.. May his squiddyness, the all mighty Clthulu eat beebo up!!

Aaaaand Cthulhu shall choke on the Holy Furball and die; mete punishment for such heresy.

I thought it was weird that these characters would spend so much time talking to whoever Mallus was showing at the time instead of just trying to fight him.

I actually thought Nate would steel up in this episode.

Loved this Ep. Evil Sara was so frikkin hot. :ilv::ilv: :ilv:

Constantine is a great addition to LoT since he has elevated both episodes he has been in. He is always a standout. I love Matt's scouser accent. He totally makes it work. It's just so much fun having him around. He oozes so much charisma that he instantly makes even the most cliched, predictable lines work.

Loved the episode. Matt Ryan is really nailing it as Constantine.

Loved the episode. Matt Ryan is really nailing it as Constantine.

I met Matt Ryan yesterday at NZ's comic con ( Armageddon), he was delightful and a far better panel guest than Jeremy Renner (who was the head-liner). He really engaged with the fans and answered questions with a lot of humour and sincerity.

Got a photo with Matt, such a nice guy, and he has a real passion for the character of Constantine.

Hope we get to see way more of him in the CW..... but maybe even cross-overs with Supernatural and Lucifer (fingers crossed big-time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"