DEAD OR ALIVE TRAILER (No big shock, it sucks)

Honestly, that's not fair that the video game "Genre" (I know..it's not a real legit genre so bear with me) is getting stupid directors. I blame the studios.

It's ironic how Hollywood would go to the video game companies, and have a great partnership (Peter Jackson and King Kong), but when it's the other way around (Resident Evil, Alone in the Dark), it's the complete opposite.

And it's funny how the Resident Evil movies are more movie-like than the actual movies. What's up with that?

Really, I wonder just why some people had such high expectations for this. The game was about fighting and breasts, and from the trailer it looks like the movie will be about that too.

well!!! they could've taken the "Enter the Dragon" approach instead of Charlies Angels!!!!

Octoberist said:
And it's funny how the Resident Evil movies are more movie-like than the actual movies. What's up with that?
:confused:

swifty said:
well!!! they could've taken the "Enter the Dragon" approach instead of Charlies Angels!!!!

Mortal Kombat already did that...

I liked the teaser to some extent, there's a few things that may not work at all (Ayane) but otherwise I like the CA take on it (check my avatar, duh ! ;)) it seems to me the most appropriate to the adaptation rather than straight fighting/tournament, it can't really work with so many girls. They can't be brutalized in a serious action movie.

Devon Oaki, well, I hate her but she looked almost cute as Kasumi there ; knowing that there will be an "hommage" to DOA Xtreme Beach Volley is great fun already. Maybe there'll be winks at Ninja Gaiden. Maybe the guys in the film will kick ass.
I'm all for mindless sexy fun and I hope it will be as pleasant and well-crafted as the CA films. :o

Gammy v.2 said:
Ok, it has:

Hot chicks dressed in all kinds of skimpy outfits.
Tight martial arts action by Corey Yuen Kwai.

Am I the only one that's 100% excied about this?

i would be but none of the girls in this movie are hot

Mauser9910 said:
I hope it will be as well-crafted as the CA films. :o

YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?

Robot Komakino said:
i would be but none of the girls in this movie are hot
JAIME PRESSLY HAS HER MOMENTS

All of you complaining about all of the actresses would still faint if any of them even so much as looked at you, I guarantee it...

I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE FOR SOMEONE TO PULL OUT THAT OLD GEM. :rolleyes:

DOA3-5_L.jpg

Did they leave out my baby Lei Fang? Grr.....:mad:

kor01l.jpg

gen00l.jpg

DOA_XBV_32_250.jpg

doaxbv4.jpg

Can anyone post screen-caps of Ayane and Kasumi?

Heh...I meant screen-caps from the trailer,but thanks anyway.*oogles pictures above*.

skorponok said:
You mean the "IRON CHEF" Judge, right...

For those that don't know what he's talking about, Marc Dacascos is a judge on said food network show...

Oh, in that case, yeah, that guy would make a great Ryu Hayabusa.

Gammy v.2 said:
Ok, it has:

Hot chicks dressed in all kinds of skimpy outfits.
Tight martial arts action by Corey Yuen Kwai.

Am I the only one that's 100% excied about this?

Yea,it looks ok.

Dr Doom said:
I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE FOR SOMEONE TO PULL OUT THAT OLD GEM. :rolleyes:

Well it...

1. Is true

and

2. Always works ;)

The girls in the movie are plenty hot. The fans just say they're ugly because they don't look like the characters in the game (but that's really impossible since the characters in the games look like cartoons).

skorponok said:
Well it...

1. Is true

and

2. Always works ;)
1. IT IS FALSE, IF DEVON AOKI, I THINK THATS HER NAME, CAME UP TO ME I WOULDNT FAINT. I WOULD TELL HER TO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, AFTER SHE SIGNS MY COPY OF SIN CITY. THATS ABOUT IT.

Dr Doom said:
1. IT IS FALSE, IF DEVON AOKI, I THINK THATS HER NAME, CAME UP TO ME I WOULDNT FAINT. I WOULD TELL HER TO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, AFTER SHE SIGNS MY COPY OF SIN CITY. THATS ABOUT IT.

Great comeback :up:

That looked so goofy that I I might want to see that!! Thank you guys for such low expectations. I can see the Charlie's Angels cricticisms, but hopefully it can get past that.
(finally Saw CAFT, and I was glad that I turned the channel, it was so bad that I only watched 15 minutes of it) DOA looks much better to me for some reason.

I just watched the trailer for this film,and oh my God this Sucks,It had so much pontential!!! But this looks worse than Boll's BloodRayne(which also had alot of pontential!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"