Sequels Deadpool Spin-off Confirmed - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Reynolds is attached to R.I.P.D. along with Jeff Bridges, does this mean no Deadpool? :csad:

Actors can shoot several movies in a given year. Production usually lasts, what, three or four months usually? I don't see why there would be any scheduling issue with him doing RIPD, Green Lantern 2, and Deadpool over the next two years.

We will find out soon when he starts doing press for GL. Deadpool is still ago as of right now.

After watching Attack The Block...Joe Cornish is the Man for this Job....he would be the PERFECT Direct Deadpool

Well the film has got a director now. Fox needs to kick this up a gear or two if they are serious about making it.

I **** they do huh???

Damn I completly forgot about that :doh:

Its because there has been no damn news on this...who is it again?

^ Tim Miller

Miller will make his directorial debut on the film, having previously done visual-effects work on films like X-Men, X2 and Daredevil.

Ok now I remember...damn....Cornish is a Missed opportunity :csad:

Well its just the Way Attack the Block was Written and Directed...he did such a fantastic job...he would have been PERFECTi mean PERFECT for Deadpool...but alas it will never be :csad:

Neither Fox or Reynolds appear to be in a hurry to do a Deadpool movie.

Yea it seems that way. When Fox hired the director I thought it would be all systems go. But since then, nothing.

Reynolds continues to talk the talk, but the guy is getting on my nerves now. He should just come out and say one way or the other if he's doing it.

Fair enough he's probably waiting on Fox, and he ain't gonna sit around doing nothing, he's gotta keep himself busy.

I think Fox is working their "x-men" agenda for the next years...

and waiting for the First Class boxoffice in the first week to see if they give green light to the sequel already or not.

Nice! Ordered as well. Thank you! I need my women to jack up their egg count incase I prematurely ejaculate.

I think this just underscores that X-Men: Origins Wolverine was failure as it was supposed to start spinoffs for other X-Men movies and characters and things like a Deadpool movie.

Now it looks like they are basically swiping that and basically starting over. Case in point they cancelled that dumbass Magneto project.

If they made a Deadpool movie it obviously would not be the Deadpool from Origins unless they reworked the concept.

Now it looks like they are basically swiping that and basically starting over. Case in point they cancelled that dumbass Magneto project.

But the reason they cancelled "that dumbass Magneto project" is because its basic story exists in First Class now, and would make a separate X-Men Origins: Magneto redundant. Not because Wolverine was some box office flop.

Well it's good to know he's still on board. I'm hoping this works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"