Playstation Death Stranding: A Kojima Productions Joint

The way people are explain it on other sites is that the trailer was a metaphor of his dance with Konami.

The floating godlike figure are the Executives at Konami. The naked Norman Redus in the broken handcuffs is Kojima cast out from Konami free from being handcuffed by Konami. The baby on the umbilical cord is Metal Gear Solid. It disappearing and leaving hand prints is the ghost of the game going on with out him. All the dead sea creatures and there dead babies are all the failed Japanese designers and there aborted games.

Now watch the trailer with that in mind and listen to the lyrics in the music closely.
DEATH STRANDING TRAILER PS4 KOJIMA GAME
[YT]k0ladBsb7rg[/YT]

The lyrics definitely seem fitting:

[Verse 1]
Faintly I'll go
To take this head on

[Chorus]
Soon I'll come around
Lost and never found
Waiting for my words
Seen but never heard
Buried underground
But I'll keep coming

[Verse 2]
Wipe those tears off
And make your heart proud

[Chorus]
Soon I'll come around
Lost and never found
Waiting for my words
Seen but never heard
Buried underground
But I'll keep coming

[Outro]
I'll keep coming

Oh Kojima-San you cheeky doyle. :hehe:

Really hoping for a bunch of F*** Konami easter eggs in the final game now. :p

Here's what I was talking about.

About the new title

“It’s an amazing game. Along with the plot, characters, and game system, I’m brainstorming everything equally. Some parts are very new, so I’ll need to experiment with it.”

“I won’t say that it’s an open-world title, but those that enjoy playing today’s AAA titles such as The Division and Uncharted will be able to play it smoothly. When it gets announced some may thing that it’s not as way-out as they had expected, but I’m sure they’ll understand once they play it. The genre is action.”

So Tron was right.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2016/05/1...ns-aaa-titles-will-enjoy/#VIWr0I9pU4TIkzjM.99

So it's an action game eh? That's nice to know, I wasn't sure what type of game it would be, going by the trailer.

So it's an action game eh? That's nice to know, I wasn't sure what type of game it would be, going by the trailer.

That's Kojima's bread and butter. It's what he does. Even Silent Hills would have been that to some extent.

Today Kojima met Ryan of the band LOW ROAR who Kojima used their song "i'll keep coming" in the teaser trailer.

ClIYLC6UoAAcyZR.jpg
ClIYLDEVEAEgy5g.jpg

you know this is what i love about Kojima trailers from MGSV to Death Stranding, Great songs that i probably would've never heard of in my entire life.

Really enjoyed that "Logo movie teaser" he made, glad that giant whales back too! :funny:

Yeah I heard about it today from a friend at work! Awesome if Mads is in it. One of my favourite actors.

That is so awesome if true.

Now while i'm a supporter of Point A to B style narrative of a game, thanks to MGSV:TPP i love open world games by Kojima, Afghanistan and Africa were huge and compact in the game.

Have you guys seen this?

CoA5kyYWcAEFM_r.jpg
Cn6Ki1pW8AAp7Al.jpg

PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Death Stranding to feature a new form of co-op play, due out before Tokyo 2020 Olympics[/FONT]

Published 5 mins ago. 0 comments.
Some barely-information from Tokyo Game Show 2016.

Death-Stranding-Out-Before-2020.jpg

Kojima Productions has set an internal release date for Death Stranding, its E3 2016-announced PlayStation 4 open-world action game starring Norman Reedus, studio boss Hideo Kojima said during Tokyo Game Show 2016 stage event.

While he wouldn’t share specifics, Kojima did share a hint: It will launch before the Tokyo Olympic Games in 2020, and before the release of the new Akira.

Kojima also said that the game will feature a new form of co-op play, but will also be fully playable in single-player.

Finally, we also learned that casting is still underway. “Will there be a heroine?” the company teased. “Who should play her?”

On an unrelated note, Kojima was also asked about Metal Gear Survive, which he said he had absolutely nothing to do with and that he personally thinks zombies have no place in the Metal Gear universe.

Read More

PlayStation 4, Death Stranding, Hideo Kojima, Kojima Productions, SIE, TGS 2016

source: Gematsu

"F*** you Konami" from Geoff Keighley. :o

So Kojima recently tweeted about a teaser being made, this tweet however didn't make it to the english account, Possible trailer at The Game Awards?

xemw1p4uq90y.png

PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Hideo Kojima and Death Stranding panel announced for PlayStation Experience 2016[/FONT]
Published 4 hours ago. 28 comments.

More details on Kojima's new PS4 game incoming?

Death-Stranding-Panel-PSX16-Confirmed.jpg

Sony Interactive Entertainment has confirmed a Kojima Productions panel at PlayStation Experience 2016 this Saturday, December 1 at 1:00 p.m. PT.

The description of the panel reads, “Hideo Kojima and special guests Death Stranding panel.”
Find the full list of panels here.

PlayStation Experience 2016 runs from December 3 to 4.

Read More

PlayStation 4, Death Stranding, Kojima Productions, PlayStation Experience 2016, SIE, SIEA

source: Gematsu

Nice. Can't wait :up:

Absolutely no idea what's going on.

I'm in.

My God. He put Guillermo Del Toro in the game. :funny:

This looks super weird and confusing as ****. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"