Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That and also Warner Brothers had already stepped in and severed ties with him. He got yanked off all in-development projects, their production offices were already closed and their deal expired in March 2018 with negative zero chance of renewal. All of this was public before that story was published on Saturday... which again was highly suspect for that reason as well as what you said.
That's why I was unimpressed. The primary reason.

Trying to penetrate someone's bottom with your fingers is what?

Bloody bad place. Where and when and how did that person even say that in the first place? She didn't say he tried to penetrate her ash .She didn't say he lifted her dress. How would he penetrate her ash through whatever crap she was wearing anyway? And if he had, how would she also be claiming he made it out to be an accident, supposedly politely trying to push her out of the way? So, which one is it? Grabbed her ash or politely tried to move her out of the way? He's not invisible man in real life to do both. Second it was a freaking tweet, it wasn't an accusation. If she wanted, she could come forward and make a real one and press charges. Learn the difference. That thing has no value in a court or anywhere else where people are not sheep jumping the sexism bandwagon. It's internet gossip, at best. And you don't know if it was true. It was a party and it could have been anyone. You think someone touches you, they leave and you turn around and there's someone else standing next to you so you make that assumption. A Golden Globes party btw, not a private hotel room. There's thousands of people there and he's freaking Ben Affleck, not invisible Joe to move around grabbing women's asses back and forth without anyone noticing. Did she have a witness to prove that? So, she could be mistaken. Maybe he did try to push her politely out of the way. Maybe she was drunk herself. Maybe she made it up. Pretty easy to do. I could put a tweet out there you grabbed my ash. How would you know how to prove the opposite? Does it make it a fact. Stop pushing the finger crap. Jesus Christ. You're obsessed. Did someone penetrate your ash, you're making assumptions, taking it for granted and projecting it all on Ben? Enough. There's real monsters out there in the world. Go after them. This is so exaggerated and ridiculous.

Last edited:
Trying to penetrate someone's bottom with your fingers is what?

He didn't do that though did He?

It's still not the same as literally mouth raping someone. I'm not a huge fan of Affleck, so I don't really care. But again, comparing a drunk groper to a repeated rapist is kinda silly.

Let's not have fights in here.

And....I don't remember hearing anything about Affleck trying to stick a finger in anyone's butt. I heard he grabbed a breast and grabbed a butt.

Isn't the whole point moot because the Gadot story turned out to be false?

He didn't do that though did He?

It's still not the same as literally mouth raping someone. I'm not a huge fan of Affleck, so I don't really care. But again, comparing a drunk groper to a repeated rapist is kinda silly.
Attempting to penetrate isn't attempted rape?

I'm sure we can all agree that cupping a woman's breasts and ash is akin to sexual assault and maybe, don't do it? And don't defend it?

There are better people to look up to than Ben Affleck.

Hmmm depends what state youre in to my knowledge...

But seriously yea I thought he just copped a feel. Didn't know he tried to poke a finger in there.

If it's true... he's a wanker. But again, Ratner literally mouth raped Natasha Henstridge, with his dick. I mean, thats horrifying nightmare fuel. You can't compare the two things.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/10/ben-affleck-hilarie-burton-apology

I read that as attempting to penetrate, over clothes or not. You don't accidentally get there.

And she followed that with these 2 other tweets, from her Twitter account:

@amtendler
I guess he tried to play it like he was politely moving me out of the way and oops touched my butt instead of my lower back?

@amtendler
Like most women in these situations I didn't say anything but I have thought a lot about what I'd say if I ever saw him again.

So, there you have it. She herself mentions the possibility of it being an accident. So, which one is it?

Hmmm depends what state youre in to my knowledge...

But seriously yea I thought he just copped a feel. Didn't know he tried to poke a finger in there.

If it's true... he's a wanker. But again, Ratner literally mouth raped Natasha Henstridge, with his dick. You can't compare the two things.
To me it isn't a contest. Its all awful and not to be tolerated. When we start minimizing is where the line keeps moving and eventually it all becomes muddled together. The situation with Roy Moore to me is a really good example of this.

And she followed that with these 2 other tweets, from her Twitter account:

@amtendler
I guess he tried to play it like he was politely moving me out of the way and oops touched my butt instead of my lower back?

@amtendler
Like most women in these situations I didn't say anything but I have thought a lot about what I'd say if I ever saw him again.

So, there you have it. She herself mentions the possibility of it being an accident. So, which one is it?
You read that completely wrong. She is saying that is how he tried to play it off. That means she didn't buy it at all. And the final post it is very clear. She was violated by him.

I'm sure we can all agree that cupping a woman's breasts and ash is akin to sexual assault and maybe, don't do it? And don't defend it?

There are better people to look up to than Ben Affleck.

I'm not defending it. I'm just saying maybe don't assume it happened if you don't know if it did, instead. Don't condemn people without proof or confirmation? Is that fair? Does it make you a better person to condemn someone like that?

I'm sure you know him personally. And that's subjective. I don't take advice from random people in the internet, on whom to look up to, thank you very much.

Last edited:
You read that completely wrong. She is saying that is how he tried to play it off. That means she didn't buy it at all. And the final post it is very clear. She was violated by him.

That's HER account. What about his? Do you know HIS account? Because she didn't buy it means she was right? Maybe he was right? Where you there to know who was right? Did you witness? Are you the judge and jury all of a sudden? On the basis of what? Her being a woman and the only one who decided to speak? Good to know. That's not how stuff works.

That's HER account. What about his? Do you know HIS account? Because she didn't buy it means she was right? Maybe he was right? Where you there to know who was right? Did you witness? Are you the judge and jury all of a sudden? On the basis of what? Her being a woman and the only one who decided to speak? Good to know. That's not how stuff works.
Why would I believe someone who has done this before and has defended his probable rapist brother? The one who worked with Weinstein after knowing he raped a woman?

mari100 mate, you've spent an awful lot of time defending BA here and in the BatFleck thread and you always seem triggered. What is it to you, are you on his PR team?

Why would I believe someone who has done this before and has defended his probable rapist brother? The one who worked with Weinstein after knowing he raped a woman?

Oh really? That's how you are going to defend that? Where and how do you know he has done that before? The alleged action in that interview almost 20 years ago is different from that other one. And yes, there are separate incidents. A person can do sth once and only once and never repeat it again. You don't know if a person has a pattern of behaviour and you can't claim that, not with as much knowledge as you have, which is none at all. That's such BS. And no, he hasn't defended his brother at all on the subject of his allegations. He's never even addressed that. He's said he loves his brother and appreciates him as an actor, which is most of Hollywood, seeing as how they gave him an Oscar. And you don't know if knew Weinstein raped a woman either. Don't keep making one-sided unproven assumptions. Second, he worked with Weinstein like most of Hollywood. He produced his movies and they haven't worked together for more than 15 years. They didn't even hang around or were friends. Actually, there's a video of him saying Weinstein threatened both of him and Matt to do promo for GWH. And regardless, of all of that, it has nothing to do with his own behavior. Being in a working relationship with or having a member of your family, even if indeed harassers doesn't make him a harasser too. Your logic is screwed up.

You really need to calm down.

Apparently she said he tried to put his finger in her crack....as far as I know, he hasn't said he didn't, he said he was sorry for what he did (without going into specifics on what he did)....so that's the story.

I believe I read that other women at the party also came forward and said he was going around trying his bit with them. So in that case it seems it wouldn't have been only the one woman.

mari100 mate, you've spent an awful lot of time defending BA here and in the BatFleck thread and you always seem triggered. What is it to you, are you on his PR team?

I'm going to do what the bad place I want. This is a public forum and I'm a member.I can visit whatever thread I want and say whatever I want, defend whomever I want, as long as I don't break any rules, right? What is it to YOU? And no, I'm not on his PR team. I do this for free. Why do you care? Is that supposed to be offensive or knock me down? It doesn't. Thanks.

In other news, it looks like some attention may be turning toward Congress.

I'm going to do what the bad place I want. This is a public forum and I'm a member.I can visit whatever thread I want and say whatever I want, defend whomever I want, as long as I don't break any rules, right? What is it to YOU? And no, I'm not on his PR team. I do this for free. Why do you care? Is that supposed to be offensive or knock me down? It doesn't. Thanks.

For the second time.....calm down. I suggest you step out of this thread for awhile.

I believe I read that other women at the party also came forward and said he was going around trying his bit with them. So it wasn't only the one woman.

Don't make things up. She didn't say it happened to her. She didn't say she witnessed it personally. She said she had friends of friends have the same thing happen and didn't even mention his name.Period. How do you even know she was referring to him. Sounds like gossip. If any other women came out and said that the same thing happened to them personally, then it would mean it was more than one woman. That's an allegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"