Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
E5b8thb.jpg

:(

I'm and old school guy (although being 22 years old). Stallone is one of my most favourite actors. So very sad to hear this about him .....

It's the Daily Mail again. I'm going to wait for a better source.

EDIT: Ok, I just read about the police report at AV Club. Excuse me, I'm going to curl in the corner.

Last edited:
Let's not throw out names as a joke....someone will see that one post and then run all over the Hype saying celebrity X is a sexual assaulter. We have enough real names to contend with.

Stallone -- The steriods made me do it. :(

Yeah, I'm willing to bet a lot of the 80's action stars have such skeletons in their closet.

Wasn't Stallone accused before with his half sister?

Let's not throw out names as a joke....someone will see that one post and then run all over the Hype saying celebrity X is a sexual assaulter. We have enough real names to contend with.
Thank you.

Yeah, I'm willing to bet a lot of the 80's action stars have such skeletons in their closet.

A few of Schwarzenegger's came up during his run for governor...like him groping women who worked on various movie sets. I remember him giving the standard insincere apology and the crowd around him erupting in cheers. And of course he went on to win.

Arnold is a well known monster. Adding Sly to the lsit hurts, but can't say I am surprised.

These are very driven guys with huge egos. I'm not that surprised either :(

I really don't get how men get into a state of mind in doing this, and it's not a straight vs. gay thing, as I'm equally flummoxed by Kevin Spacey and George Takei's stuff.

I don't drink or do drugs, never have, so I'm wondering if that ever plays a role in what turns these men into beasts.

Drugs and alcohol lower inhibitions and make a lot people horny so it definitely plays a role in some cases. The thought, "Man, I'd love to **** her." is more likely to be acted on if the person's brain is being strongly effected by substances. And if a person already doesn't take the word "no" well or has an ego when they are sober...well, you add alcohol or drugs and you end up with a recipe for disaster.

Even if the news about Stallone is true, unless criminal charges are filed, I can't see this tanking his career any. He might be too big to fail over something like this.

Franken's apology seems pretty legitimate. And it sounds like the woman he harassed accepts his apology.

I don't know, this is one of those things that if two people can come to a reconciliation, then the matter seems closed to me. If there are more women that he harassed then that is definitely a bigger issue, but maybe this is just one of those horrible mistakes that can be rectified.

And I know that his first apology was ****** and that picture is disgusting, but at the very least, he acknowledged that he was wrong - something Roy Moore and Donald Trump have never done.

They're not all going to be easy calls and usual suspects. If there's any hope of cleaning house of this kind of s***, some of these are really going to hurt.

Stallone is a pedophile? I feel like it's pretty much everyone in Hollywood now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"