The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Biden's got plenty of those creepy gestures on the record, 3 or 4 of them flared up during the Obama campaigns.

Sure it's all fairly innocent with Biden, like unintentionally creepy overly-familiar stuff, but yeah, could be a problem.

Which is...exactly what the other guy and I said. His parents dubbed Cornelius "Chevy" after the place, or one of the places.

Yeah it's a trip but some of his comments seem to be in support of Trump ambiguously. Maybe not support but someone asked about Trump and he was like, "there's no video or photo evidence of him doing anything."

Technically is not enough sadly.
I mean there is a snowball in bad place chance that Trump never did anything, sexual harassment is definitly a thing he did and not just once...there is no way this sleazebag hasnt done anything this kind of...but there is just not enough proof out there to use.

Him being a absolute piece of shirt and saying disgusting stuff is just that.

Jesus watching her on Smallville is so disturbing now.

Kind of feel dirty now having a crush on this dirt bag when the show was on the air.

Trying to reconcile her performance in Smallville with the bag of crazy that she really was...you never can tell I guess.

When Pope Benedict dies, he can join his fellow hatemonger Pope John Paul II in bad place.

Voice Actor Vic Mignogna has sued Funimation and some accusers (such as fellow voice actors Jamie Marchi and Monica Rial) for defamation after Funimation and several conventions dropped him following accusations about widespread sexual abuse (some against underage victims) going back as far as 1989. After the latest big blowup Funimation launched an internal investigation and decided to not sign him to any further contracts in early February due to his history.

How dare those women speak up and Funimation decide to take the accusations seriously and not give him the job he (thinks he) deserves.

They launched an internal investigation and found enough to not sign him. He can eff right off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"