The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Screenwriter Seth Spector's Lax Mandis screenplay satirizing Max Landis was on the 2016 blacklist (the regular best original unproduced script list) Everyone in Hollywood was well aware of that Landis is a jerk.

Wasn’t he also Jesse Einsenberg’s inspiration for Lex Luthor after working with him on American Ultra?

There is a whole video essay about how sexual harassment and assault on men is always played for laughs in movies and it's actually really good.

I mean I'm sure it happens more with women than men (maybe that thinking is part of the problem) but it is very weird how casual people are with it.

And it also sucks that this is only brought up by Men's Rights Activitsts, Red Pillers, Incels, and other weirdos. Because it's actually not a bad thing to bring up at all

Do you mean the one by the Pop Culture Detective? If so, I agree. He's got some other pretty good video essays that all fanboys should see.

Screenwriter Seth Spector's Lax Mandis screenplay satirizing Max Landis was on the 2016 blacklist (the regular best original unproduced script list) Everyone in Hollywood was well aware of that Landis is a jerk.

There is a difference between "jerk" and "a danger to women around him".

Yeah because lasseter directed it probably.

I think it was a simple funny joke about the casting couch that everybody knows about, and Stinky Pete is the villain after all.

So that's one less thing on Spacey's plate.

Kevin Spacey Sexual Assault Accuser Drops Civil Suit

The young man who alleges Kevin Spacey groped him in a Nantucket bar in 2016 has dropped his civil suit against the actor.

Spacey is still expected to go to trial this fall on a charge of indecent assault stemming from the incident. The alleged victim, whose name is being withheld, claims that Spacey gave him drinks at the Club Car bar and fondled his genitals. The man was 18 at the time, and was working at the restaurant as a busboy.

I don't think so. Epstein's victims were young girls. Wouldn't be surprised if Singer had attended one of Epstein's parties though.

Isn't he connected to Singer somehow?

Not that I know of. He was buddies with Donald Trump, who said he was fun to party with and “likes beautiful women as much as I do, many of whom are on the younger side”.

Last edited:
Not that I know of. He was buddies with Donald Trump, who said he was fun to party with and “likes beautiful women as much as I do, many of whom are on the younger side”.

That a real quote? Jeez...

Epstein has also been a figure in conspiracy circles with a connection to the Clintons as well since Bill apparently used his private jet on occasion.

Given how things are now there's likely to be some more stink on the Trump admin. over this given that the sweetheart deal he got was done under the authority of Trump's current Labor Sec.

I don't think so. Epstein's victims were young girls. Wouldn't be surprised if Singer had attended one of Epstein's parties though.

The circles they would be around would definitely have some overlap. A lot of focus with Epstein seems to be more of the prominent legal crowd, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"