The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

I don't know... Fillion anchored a show on ABC for 8 years and now has a this new show of which he's again the star. I don't think he's simply a hired gun at this point. His voice on the set of the show he's a star of even if he doesn't have a producer credit carries a lot of weight. The show is sold on the fact that he's the center of it. There wasn't a poster on the NYC subways advertising the show that didn't have his face as the only cast member.

I don't want to throw him under the bus myself. I respect and admire him as a personality in media. And we'll learn more about the story as time goes on. But I can't help but feel that it would be kinda impossible for his co-star to make such complaints and him not at least being aware of them.

You seem like you’re already bent on implicating him.

You seem like you’re already bent on implicating him.
The last thing I would want would be to learn he had any kind of culpability. I LOVE NATHAN F.

But as I already stated, just on face value, if what Williamson has stated is verified to be true, then it's hard for me to think he was unaware given his status as the star and likely involved with the show's production on multiple levels. I could be way off. I hope I am because I like him a tremendous amount.

I don't know... Fillion anchored a show on ABC for 8 years and now has a this new show of which he's again the star. I don't think he's simply a hired gun at this point. His voice on the set of the show he's a star of even if he doesn't have a producer credit carries a lot of weight. The show is sold on the fact that he's the center of it. There wasn't a poster on the NYC subways advertising the show that didn't have his face as the only cast member.

I don't want to throw him under the bus myself. I respect and admire him as a personality in media. And we'll learn more about the story as time goes on. But I can't help but feel that it would be kinda impossible for his co-star to make such complaints and him not at least being aware of them.
I mean, this is the 2nd production in a row that Fillion was a big wig on where a female star left early after reports of her being unhappy with the BTS environment, so I wouldn't rule it out. Alexi Hawley was also a showrunner on both.

*rubs temples at realization that Qanon is going to explode after this*

That is a shocking turn of events. It means he escapes justice and potentially lets a lot of others go free too.

Most conspiracies are bullcrap, but yeah, this stinks to high hell. A high-profile bougie dirtbag with no street skills who's supposedly already under suicide watch from a previous attempt somehow manages to commit suicide? I don't believe it.

The theories about how he actually died are gonna be flowing all weekend.

Most conspiracies are bullcrap, but yeah, this stinks to high hell. A high-profile bougie dirtbag with no street skills who's supposedly already under suicide watch from a previous attempt somehow manages to commit suicide? I don't believe it.

Yeah, there needs to be an investigation. Much like the jail in Florida over his past stay.

Apparently, Epstein was NOT on suicide watch. They're going to have to explain why not.

I am not remotely a conspiracy theorist, but this is really testing my resolve.

If this just peters out now, then there's my answer.

I am not remotely a conspiracy theorist, but this is really testing my resolve.

If this just peters out now, then there's my answer.

I mean, it isn't really a conspiracy to worry that Barr would kill the investigation.

Whether dude was on suicide watch or not, he had too many connections to powerful/rich people. So, it’s not shocking he’s dead now.

Normally this would be a good thing but with the Trump administration appointing political loyalists you can't be sure whether they will do their job or not. Or more specifically I should say, whether their bosses will let them do their jobs.

Whether dude was on suicide watch or not, he had too many connections to powerful/rich people. So, it’s not shocking he’s dead now.

I believe it was reported that he wasn't. Which is insane given that he was reported to have already attempted it before bail was rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"