The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

People without brain damage do stupid self-incriminating crap like that all the time.
True. All the stuff I learned about him over the last couple of weeks, he sounds like an absolute psychopath. He doesn't let other people look him in the eye and has his buddy tell other people this.

So this is happening.

AB says he's done with NFL; calls out Kraft, Ben

Just to put this all in perspective.

1. Brown posted a photo of his accuser and him.

2. He also seems to be comparing himself to his former QB, who was accused of sexual assault. In way that seems to suggest he only deserves 4 games, in a manner that seems to be like he is admitting he did something...

3. He did the one thing that will get you kicked out of the NFL. No not beating someone or sexual assault. He pissed off Robert Kraft.

He couldn't shut up, basically.

So this is happening.

AB says he's done with NFL; calls out Kraft, Ben

Just to put this all in perspective.

1. Brown posted a photo of his accuser and him.

2. He also seems to be comparing himself to his former QB, who was accused of sexual assault. In way that seems to suggest he only deserves 4 games, in a manner that seems to be like he is admitting he did something...

3. He did the one thing that will get you kicked out of the NFL. No not beating someone or sexual assault. He pissed off Robert Kraft.

Hey now...

He could have kneeled for the anthem.

It's a young man's game.

Vic Mignogna Update: Every claim has been tossed. Because of the Texas Citizens Protection Act, Mignogna is now likely on the hook for the entire legal costs of all parties and possibly more in fines..
I have been reading that he might be looking at something like half and million in cost. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

I have been reading that he might be looking at something like half and million in cost. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

I believe that is a bit conservative. You essentially have to pay the legal fees of three legal teams. But then, with the anti SLAAP provisions, you open up yourself for extra. And given that the grifters have already hinted that the gofundme has been tapped already, it is not going to be a good day for a black listed voice actor.

So weird how these things get traction, disappear and then come back like so many missed it. Let's see where this goes this time.
I think we were all blind due to The Disaster Artist. :o

Vic Mignogna Update: Every claim has been tossed. Because of the Texas Citizens Protection Act, Mignogna is now likely on the hook for the entire legal costs of all parties and possibly more in fines..

I can’t believe I actually used to like this guy and waited in line at a convention back in 2010 to get his autograph on my Fullmetal Alchemist dvd sets.

A great memory of my only time going to an anime convention, with my parents no less, forever tainted by this subhuman scum’s awful stink. Makes me sick.

Last edited:
He has talent, which makes it sadder. If he sucked at what he did it would be easier.

I can’t believe I actually used to like this guy and waited in line at a convention back in 2010 to get his autograph on my Fullmetal Alchemist dvd sets.

A great memory of my only time going to an anime convention, with my parents no less, forever tainted by this subhuman scum’s awful stink. Makes me sick.

I know how you feel. I'm a big professional wrestling fan and my favorite wrestler was Chris Benoit, whom if you don't know or remember was the wrestler who infamously murdered his wife and young son.

I know how you feel. I'm a big professional wrestling fan and my favorite wrestler was Chris Benoit, whom if you don't know or remember was the wrestler who infamously murdered his wife and young son.
Benoit was my favorite as well. I never thought I'd be wrecked worse over a wrestling situation then I was when Owen or Eddie died. But finding out with happened with Benoit was just... yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"