Transformers Decepticon Line-Up

its kinda obvious for the decepticons its gotta be

Megatron
Soundwave (Ravage,Rumble,Laserbeak)
Starscream
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Shockwave
and of course mother ****in Reflector(haha joke)

muscaremy said:
its kinda obvious for the decepticons its gotta be

Megatron
Soundwave (Ravage,Rumble,Laserbeak)
Starscream
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Shockwave
and of course mother ****in Reflector(haha joke)

I like how people have to include all three planes (or "The Seekers" as they're collectively known)! You can't just have one without the others!

Well, Starscream is the "Air Commander".

He's gotta command something.

What are those robots that turn into dinosaurs and they also transform into a giant robot,are they Decepticon?

Do you think they will have any robots that transform into giant robots,or do you think they will save that for the sequel?

GoldGoblin said:
What are those robots that turn into dinosaurs and they also transform into a giant robot,are they Decepticon?
Dinbots. In the original cartoon, they never merged into a giant robot. I'm not positive on any of the other incarnations, but I don't think they merged there either.
They damn well should have though. There were 5 of them and they often went against Devastator. It would have been the most kickass merged Transformer of all.

Do you think they will have any robots that transform into giant robots,or do you think they will save that for the sequel?
I'd like to see it. However, if this nonsense about only 10 Transformers being in the mix holds true, we can forget that.

*Fingers crossed on that possibility for a sequel*

The Dinobots never merged into a gestalt, but in Transformers Victory a Decepticon subgroup called the Dinoforce could combine to form Dinoking.

Save for Magmatron (kinda), I believe Dinoking was the only Dinosaur gestalt ever made. But even the dinosaur forms were just pretender shells and the robots didn't actually transform into Dinosaurs (they were repaints of the US Monstructor set).

In the cartoon Megatron turned into a pistol,when did they change him into a tank instead?

GoldGoblin said:
In the cartoon Megatron turned into a pistol,when did they change him into a tank instead?

Generation 2.

In the US comics he teamed up with Cobra (from GI Joe) who built him his tank body and gave him the super pwoerful railgun on his shoulder.

In the Japanese manga he merged with Dark Nova during Battlestars and became Star Giant, which Star Convoy destroyed. Megatron survived and was rebuilt into his tank form.

I would actually bet in favour of Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave as the only high profile villians, with a bunch of little crap ones that don't do much until the end when they form into on of those ridiculous multi-robots robot.

I wonder if they will have the same voice for Starscream like they did in the cartoon.

GoldGoblin said:
I wonder if they will have the same voice for Starscream like they did in the cartoon.

Chris Latta died in the early 90's.

He's had a number of replacements since then.

Scott McNeil took over as Cobra Commander for the last season of GI Joe, Doug Parker played Starscream during his guest appearance in the Beast Wars episode "Possession", and the current voice of Starscream on Armada, Energon and Cybertron is Paul Dobson. Dobson also voiced Cobra Commander for the GI Joe Spytroops and Valor vs. Venom movies.

I liked Doug Parker's voice for Starscream. He did a really good job. As for my pick I would have to choose,

Megatron
Soundwave (cassecticons included)
Shockwave
Starscream
Skywarp
Thundercracker
no triplechagers yet so I dont know who to have last.

Destructicus said:
I liked Doug Parker's voice for Starscream. He did a really good job. As for my pick I would have to choose,

Doug Parker was actually the voice director for the 3rd and 4th seasons of GI Joe (the "DiC Years", as they're often called) and considered Chris Latta to be one of the best people he ever worked with.

So he tapped a decent Starscream impression for Terrorsaur on Beast Wars, but did an even BETTER impression when he played the actual character in "Possession".

Dobson's done a decent job, I think, but only because Armada/Energon/Cybertron Starscream is a completely different character than the G1 incarnation. He wouldn't be a good voice for G1 Starscream.

His Cobra Commander left a bit to be desired, and I really wish they'd let Scott McNeil reprise the role since he was present doing the voice of Destro in those CGI movies and his Cobra Commander impression from the 4th season of GI Joe was practically flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"