Deleted Posts On Eternals General Discussion Thread

Yowza

Sidekick
Reaction score
The following thread went all wonky with what seems a number of deleted posts for no apparent reason. People were discussing the Eternals history in the comics so I added some research about 1st initial appearances in the comics, someone thanked me for that, and then now for some reason they were deleted for a reason I can't understand.

The thread is here:
https://forums.superherohype.com/th...-and-speculation-thread.545479/#post-37025625

Previews of the posts deleted can be found here:
https://forums.superherohype.com/search/120377/ The entries concerning the deleted posts can find in this list (pretty much first threads pertaining to Eternals that I posted in not having to do with where my posts went) but when click on the thread can see that nothing appears.

I posted a few questions wondering where they went after seeing this today and oddly enough those questions appear much older in the thread than a newer post... Can a mod please explain to me what's going on here?

I put some time into it and if don't want me around I can go elsewhere. I try my best to be respectful and just don't understand this place sometimes.

Edit: Site was freezing and acting up around this time so accidentally doubleposted.

Last edited:
I just received reply from a mod on Eternal thread and supposedly some sort technical issues going on at the moment. I appreciate the heads up on that.

Last edited:
It's happening in other threads too.

The entire forum is being affected. It makes posts come out of order, disappear, reappear and confuses the bad place out of anyone trying to read anything.

Wth is going on? Did someone at the hype piss off that chubby North Korean dictator?

The following thread went all wonky with what seems a number of deleted posts for no apparent reason. People were discussing the Eternals history in the comics so I added some research about 1st initial appearances in the comics, someone thanked me for that, and then now for some reason they were deleted for a reason I can't understand...
I did. You had replied to an earlier post of mine when you added your research.
All of it is gone. I hope it gets restored.

It's not just the Eternals thread but every thread. Eternals are just a casualty.

It's actually a Fox conspiracy to remove all trace of them ever having released a trailer which then said it was being released on Feb 14, and that they subsequently moved the film back to June 2019. Now they've removed all trace that this ever happened on line, and we're reset back to before the trailer came out and wondering if one is going to be released. :o

Yeah, was told by mod on Eternals thread site got hacked so could be any number of things I suppose. My guess something to do with the ads as I've noticed them popping up over the threads unable to be removed sometimes.

I did. You had replied to an earlier post of mine when you added your research.
All of it is gone. I hope it gets restored.

Thanks, a lot of it was kind of pasting onto the thread from what I looked at before so can just re-do at some point. A lot of interesting points others had made as well that I'm trying to remember though. The site isn't acting up as much at the moment at least.

Edit: Just checked the thread again and they're back up. Not sure if the same for all threads but just noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"