Deleted Scenes Thread

Yowza

Sidekick
Reaction score
The Blu-Ray and Digital Copies of Thor Ragnarok both have deleted scenes added to them... For those that own the Phase 1 and/or Phase 2 boxsets, does Marvel usually include additional deleted scenes on later home releases of a film?

I ask this case I'm curious as to why certain deleted scenes (Odin's original death in alleyway for instance) aren't on the blu-ray and makes me wonder how many interesting scenes there are just cause I'm a curious person always interested in finding out about deleted material or changes/additions during a filming process.

If movies frequently would include various versions of scripts within a blu-ray be interesting as well (I suppose don't do this though as opens movie decision making up for critique).

The Blu-Ray and Digital Copies of Thor Ragnarok both have deleted scenes added to them... For those that own the Phase 1 and/or Phase 2 boxsets, does Marvel usually include additional deleted scenes on later home releases of a film?

I ask this case I'm curious as to why certain deleted scenes (Odin's original death in alleyway for instance) aren't on the blu-ray and makes me wonder how many interesting scenes there are just cause I'm a curious person always interested in finding out about deleted material or changes/additions during a filming process.

If movies frequently would include various versions of scripts within a blu-ray be interesting as well (I suppose don't do this though as opens movie decision making up for critique).

I wonder about this as well. Personally I find it highly annoying that when I buy the Blu Ray it doesn't include *all* of the available deleted scenes and that I have to hit Google or YouTube to find the others. Dark World release did this nonsense also.

I did find few stunts from Ragnarok posted by stuntdouble here: https://www.instagram.com/bobbydazzler84/?utm_source=ig_embed&action=profilevisit

The alleyway one specifically can be found here: https://pursuenews.com/thor-ragnarok-clip-features-deleted-alleyway-scene/

Doesn't actually show the scene though.

I wonder about this as well. Personally I find it highly annoying that when I buy the Blu Ray it doesn't include *all* of the available deleted scenes and that I have to hit Google or YouTube to find the others. Dark World release did this nonsense also.

I still want to see the Norton cut of the Incredible Hulk for some reason.

As far as Age of Ultron goes wasn't Loki taken out of the film completely not appearing on any deleted scenes?

It makes me wonder if Marvel just tosses out everything once film is complete. There's a lot I can't find on google or youtube so perhaps additional content might be on the phase 3 boxset if new deleted scenes ever debuted on past phase boxsets?

DC films like Suicide Squad or Justice League I'm not even going to begin to speculate upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"