Dell Kiosks and X-Men 3 Trailer!

bosef982

Superhero
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, as an official Dell Rep, I'd like to let you all know we'll be showing the X-Men trailer at all our kiosks in malls across the country. You'll be able to view it in 26" 37" LCD HD Format and 42" and 50" HD Plasma Formats!

We won't be recieving it till later today, and I don't know if its a new one, my email was unclear, however if its the old one, it's worth checking out just for the sake of it!

However, methinks it could be a new one since we also hae this Kinberg stuff going on!

I dont know. It's listed as X-Men Trailer B on the Download Fox sent Dell. So, hmm....I'll have to wait till I get in to work today to find out...

Howeve,r what's strange is, when we showed the Batman Begins trailer, we ONLY showed the last and final one.

Nice.

As an employee of Blockbuster, we may also get in a preview for X3 on our trailer DVD. But it'd be a week or two before the movie comes out.

We've gotten the Ice Age 2 trailer when that came out, so who knows if Fox will do the same for X3.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Nice.

As an employee of Blockbuster, we may also get in a preview for X3 on our trailer DVD. But it'd be a week or two before the movie comes out.

We've gotten the Ice Age 2 trailer when that came out, so who knows if Fox will do the same for X3.

Yea, I go into today at 12:45 PM. So, I'll find out then. The email said that we'll be recieving it later today. So, I don't know exactly when, but we will be.

Not that I am going to see it but planning to buy a Dell laptop in Europe and hopefully it will not let me down.

bosef982 said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, as an official Dell Rep, I'd like to let you all know we'll be showing the X-Men trailer at all our kiosks in malls across the country. You'll be able to view it in 26" 37" LCD HD Format and 42" and 50" HD Plasma Formats!

We won't be recieving it till later today, and I don't know if its a new one, my email was unclear, however if its the old one, it's worth checking out just for the sake of it!

However, methinks it could be a new one since we also hae this Kinberg stuff going on!

Dell Rep? And in translation for those who arent from Orlando FL?

I think it could possibly be the final one Bosef. I wouldn't understand why Fox would send you the other trailer so late...

I have a feeling that this could be it. I would normally think it's the old trailer, but that trailer B stuff...
CapBeerCino said:
Dell Rep? And in translation for those who arent from Orlando FL?
I think he is talking about this: http://www.dell.com/

Hey guys bosef982 just emailed me. (he can not get onto forums using Work Computers) It was not the new Trailer :(

Dnsk said:
Hey guys bosef982 just emailed me. (he can not get onto forums using Work Computers) It was not the new Trailer :(
Oh... ok.

*Leaves slowly, staring at the floor and kicking a little rock*

[seriously] Thanks for leting us know :up: [/seriously]

WorthyStevens4 said:
Nice.

LOL!!!!!!

WorthyStevens4 said:
Seriously. Don't remind me of that. :o :(

Teehee. You work at Blockbuster. Oh noes! The Blockbuster squad is coming to get me because I didnt return Rent on the right day! :eek:

PhoenixRising said:
Teehee. You work at Blockbuster. Oh noes! The Blockbuster squad is coming to get me because I didnt return Rent on the right day! :eek:

Actually, it's the Blockbuster Team. ;)

Seriously, they have their own Inventory Team (and that's even what it's called) :rolleyes: :p

WorthyStevens4 said:
Actually, it's the Blockbuster Team. ;)

Seriously, they have their own Inventory Team (and that's even what it's called) :rolleyes: :p

Silence, BB employee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"