The Dark Knight Dentmobile map is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm,I'll see if I can Make it to the "TBA" Location in L.A On the 22nd

Wow. I'm in SF on the 22nd. Its fate. I might just have to get at that at about 4pm-ish. I'll just go up to SF 4 hours earlier than I have to be?

Ugh. lol

I'll be at the Target Center in Minne on the 21st! I wonder where they'll park that thing there... haha. I'll be there early - there's no way I am missing this! Especially since I'm so close by that I'll be walking there. :oldrazz:

Anybody else going to this one?

The Joker needs to have a presence tomorrow....I will be there at the Chicago sites tomorrow...representing with my Joker cake phone...passing out some special flyers...

Anyone in Seattle planning on meeting the dentmobile? I'm going to the 10am-12pm at Pikes Place Market Thursday the 20th. I have a flight back home later in the day to Denver, Colorado. So I'll be going to the Auraria Campus one on the 21st. So anyone in Seattle or Denver planning on going? I might need help if we have to solve clues.

Anyone in Seattle planning on meeting the dentmobile? I'm going to the 10am-12pm at Pikes Place Market Thursday the 20th. I have a flight back home later in the day to Denver, Colorado. So I'll be going to the Auraria Campus one on the 21st. So anyone in Seattle or Denver planning on going? I might need help if we have to solve clues.

I will be there in my IBIHD Gear.

^ Be where? Denver or Seattle... and either way I'll c-ya there. What kind of gear you got?

WHY???

Why can't they pick a time that I WON"T be at work...

DAMN IT!

I miss out again!

Or San Diego. It's a well known place. Dont be hatin'

LOL, my brother works in Rockefeller Center but he had to take the day off.

I wish they would come to Orlando : / There are so many supporters here! : (

Someone on the NYC Dentmobile thread said that they're mostly handing out free swag, so it's not going to be a super-organized thing.

I still might check it out anyway since it's a good excuse to finally wander around in Santa Monica. :oldrazz:

Yikes! Good to know that cops might be braking these things up. Now I'll be sure to arrive early. So glad they come to Seattle the day after my last final:woot:
Of course in Seattle there are already so many people with Petitions and flyers, the police may not even notice us. People may assume Harvey Dent to be a real politician. lol can't wait!

I'll be at the Kenwood location in Cincinnati tomorrow... Possibly dressed as the Huntress, it'll depend on how brave I feel. Would it not be made of win to have a picture captioned "The Huntress Supports Harvey Dent!"?

Ill be in Santa Monica, wearing my WW TDK shirt under a long sleeved white button up shirt. Someone say hi

I'll be at the Kenwood location in Cincinnati tomorrow... Possibly dressed as the Huntress, it'll depend on how brave I feel. Would it not be made of win to have a picture captioned "The Huntress Supports Harvey Dent!"?

Welcome to the hype btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back