Cloak & Dagger Detective O’Reilly The Connection The Luke Cage And Cloak & Dagger?

Captainhulk

main-man
Reaction score
In the 8th episode [blackout]after the death of Captain Tom Ridenhour, Misty visited in his former office. Nandi joins her and tells her that “Inspector West called. Callahan is in Maui, and O’Reilly moved to New Orleans.” [/blackout]
Cloak & Dagger takes place in New Orleans. Also on Cloak & Dagger's 3rd episode, Detective Connors reminds her that she isn’t from New Orleans, but from New York. “I thought the NYPD only hired the best and brightest.” When he told her she owed him a beer, he said, “Make sure it’s none of that Brooklyn hipster ****.”
Looks like Freeform's C&D and The Netflix Marvel shows might be in the same universe.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore this reply, since I can't delete it.

Last edited:
Looks like Freeform's C&D and The Netflix Marvel shows might be in the same universe.

They are in the MCU, mate. :)
Cloak & Dagger has this whole Darkforce dimension that was a plot point in both AoS and Agent Carter.
And the Roxxon corporation has a big part in the MCU.

I haven't seen Luke Cage yet, but this thing has been everywhere so I guess I don't mind being spoiled. I honestly missed the lines in Luke Cage about her not being from New Orleans (I got the thing about the beer, but calling something hipster "Brooklyn" is pretty common these days).

Thanks for the spoiler, CaptainHulk.

FWIW, this last episode namedrops Harlem probably five or six times. I wonder if they timed it specifically to wait until after Luke Cage aired.

It surprises me to be honest. It's not just an off hand reference, both productions would have had to get together to make this happen.

That was not a spoiler. Not even close. It's an easter egg.

It (without spoiler tags) revealed a character death on Luke Cage...which only recently dropped on Netflix.

Maybe YOU dont mind when people tell you about character deaths in movies and tv shows...but many people...myself included...like to experience those things when they happen.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D brought in Judas bullets and they have had the Icers technology before the Winter Soldier. I noticed that Detective O' Reilly had something called "Mercy bullets". Have they been introduced on The Punisher yet? Since she was using a sniper rifle at distance they were way more accurate than real life less lethal ammunition

I'd rather see Luke come to new orleans but it would have to be a major event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"