Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
So apparently these screenshots were leaked? Or accidentally posted ahead of schedule or something? Anyway, take a look.

hItZBTn.jpg

xsj9W4n.jpg

z5QB6C4.jpg

4QwOrma.jpg

c1zJJ0M.jpg

They have some kind of thing going on Twitch now, some type of "interactive" teaser or something that's slowly been dropping these blurry photos, and I think someone hacked into the website or something and got all the final pictures or something like that.

I completely forgot about the last Deus Ex, I never get around to playing it.

It's good. I've been meaning to play the Director's Cut, because the only problem I had with the original release was that the boss fights were terrible, but apparently they completely redesigned them in the new version.

I see I can get the Wii U Director's Cut super cheap right now, so I think I might go ahead and do that.

Game Informer just dropped this:

cover-reveal-spread.jpg

The original Deus Ex is one of the most critically acclaimed shooter/RPG hybrids of all-time. In 2011, Eidos-Montreal resurrected the dormant franchise with Human Revolution, giving the series an updated look while remaining true to the player choice-driven gameplay. Eidos-Montreal knew its game wasn’t perfect, and has worked to improve the series' combat systems and boss encounters for the latest entry in the series – Mankind Divided.

Set in 2029, two years after the events of Human Revolution, Adam Jensen returns and joins forces with an Interpol-funded task force aiming to hunt down and capture augmented terrorists in a world that now hates and fears transhumans. Jensen has a new suite of augmentations that allow him to cleverly navigate stealth, combat, and social interactions, but how Jensen chooses to solve every problem is entirely up to you.

At the end of Human Revolution, the Illuminati caused every transhuman to go into a fight-or-flight response and attack anyone near them. In the next issue of Game Informer, you can find out how this event caused humanity to hate and fear those with augmentations. We spent two days in Eidos-Montreal's studio, talking with the team and learning about how they build a realistic future. We go in depth on some of Jensen's new augmentations that help improve the stealth and combat systems, such as the ability to remote hack electronic objects, fire off his nano blade from a distance, and surround himself with a nearly indestructible nanoshield. We also got some great examples on how the game will be as open ended as ever, allowing players to carve their own path through the world. You can only get these details in the latest issue of Game Informer.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided doesn't yet have a release date, but it's headed to PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

didn't play the previous one, but this sounds interesting!

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided leaked for PS4, Xbox One, and PC [Update: Game Informer cover]
Published 3 hours ago. 151 comments.

Can't kill progress, but you can render it useless for the next 24 hours.

Square Enix’s “Project CKP” countdown is for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Russian website Kanobu has leaked.
(Disclaimer: The following information is via Google Translate.)
According to the website, the game’s story unfolds throughout various locations, including Prague in the Czech Republic, where protagonist Adam Jensen has to sort things out with Victor Marchenko, an officer of the Augmented Rights Coalition.

Like Deus Ex: Human Revolution before it, players can choose stealth or open-fire play styles. AI enemies are more intelligent this time around and will be more difficult. They travel in groups and if they suspect something is wrong, they’ll call over their buddies to help explore the map’s dark corners.
Adam will also have new augments at his disposal, including the ability to scan enemies for electronics and ammunition. Another augment will allow Adam to hack turrets and computers at a distance, similar to Watch Dogs. An x-ray vision augment will allow Adam to fire through smokescreens. The blade Adam donned in the previous game receives an alternate form of attack in Mankind Divided, as he is now able to shoot it from a crossbow.

Details on the game’s story are currently unknown, and saves from the previous game have no effect. The four endings of Human Revolution are non-canon, according to the website. Which means that certain characters in Human Revolution that died / could have been saved are replaced in Mankind Divided.
A release date was not announced.
Thanks, NeoGAF.
Update 5:35 p.m.: Game Informer has revealed its May cover story to be Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Set in 2029, two years after the events of Human Revolution, the game sees Adam Jensen join forces with an Interpol-funded task force aiming to hunt down and capture augmented terrorists in a world now fearful of augmented humans. This is because at the end ofHuman Revolution, the Illuminati caused every augmented human to go into a “fight-or-flight response” and attack anyone around them.
Game Informer teases an open ended game that allows players to carve their own path. Jensen has new augmentations, including the ability to remotely hack electronic objects, fire off his nanon blade from a distance, and surround himself with a nearly indestructible shield.
Watch Game Informer’s coverage trailer below.
[YT]qeHARnYRnuE[/YT]

A CG trailer for Mankind Divided will be released tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Clips, Deus Ex Next, Eidos Montreal, Leaks, Square Enix, Trailers
Also with

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced For PC, PlayStation 4, And Xbox One. April 7, 2015 . 2:31pm

Square Enix’s three-day livestream reveal is for Deux Ex: Mankind Divided.
Square Enix’s three-day livestream reveal is for Deux Ex: Mankind Divided. The game is a sequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution and is in development for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Game Informer magazine has a cover story on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided this month and reports that the game takes place in 2029, two years after Human Revolution. Adam Jensen is once again the protagonist and teams up with an Interpol-funded task force to hunt down and capture augmented terrorists.

As one would expect, Jensen has new augmentations that fit into the game’s stealth and combat systems. The ability to hack electronics returns as well, and Jensen is now also capable of surrounding himself with a nearly indestructible nanoshield.

Square Enix say they will reveal more about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided tomorrow at 09:00PT/12:00ET/18:00CEST at http://www.deusex.com .

Read more stories about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided & PC & PlayStation 4 & Xbox One on Siliconera.

via Gematsu & Siliconera
source: GI

Last edited:
I didn't see it & I looked too. lol ok we'll just have them merged then

Loved Human Revolution, and the original as well. Awesome.

Nicked the gun mod UI straight from Crysis.
Hope that's not indicating the new Deus Ex going full-on FPS.

Also sucks that apparently none of the endings in HR are considered canon and won't have any impact on Mankind Divided.

And I'm totally expecting Squeenix to come up with some mobile tie-in bullšhit like The Fall or even better, integrate something along those lines into the base game.
Or maybe not.

Really has only the visuals going for it right now, at least from my point of view.
Runs on a modified version of IO Interactive's Glacier Engine (Hitman: Absolution), from what I've heard. Pretty.

Also sucks that apparently none of the endings in HR are considered canon and won't have any impact on Mankind Divided.

And I'm totally expecting Squeenix to come up with some mobile tie-in bullšhit like The Fall or even better, integrate something along those lines into the base game.
Or maybe not.

Really has only the visuals going for it right now, at least from my point of view.
Runs on a modified version of IO Interactive's Glacier Engine (Hitman: Absolution), from what I've heard. Pretty.
I wouldn't worry too much about that after all every one is playing their version of Adam jenson while every one else destroyed the console cause that was what wrex screamed for that he wanted to happen which most players picked I chose to save them as my Shepard in mass effect and I still stayed a specter for mass effect 2 -3 fallowing that. I fallowed the path I wanted . so I'm ok with this. it's almost more fluid this way.

Almost .

They're always gonna have a mobile something ore spin off .

Just waiting on the merger of mine and soapys threads

Last edited:

Don't see why it would.

Sure.

Or maybe not.

Maybe. As long as it doesn't affect the real game, then I don't care, and I can't imagine it will. Mobile integration and "second screen experiences" were a thing that were only being pushed for like a year, and they've been in a super sharp decline since they started. Totally a failed experiment.

I does look nice. Though I suspect those are bullshots.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind, I should know better at this point, I guess.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind, I should know better at this point, I guess.
Like I said I pm'd Hippie it'll be the same case like the warfram thread with Nathan's they'll be merged. As I Asked & said please. It's my screw up but it'll be fixed though I still find it weird when check for it wasn't on the page prior on my end.

which wasn't bolded unread bahhhhh. just weird

this was also put up

source: GI

Last edited:
Square Enix said they will reveal more about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided via twitch Today at 09:00PT/12:00ET/18:00CEST at http://www.deusex.com

which has started

Square Enix said they will reveal more about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided via twitch Today at 09:00PT/12:00ET/18:00CEST I've put up their twitch channel http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=496795 which has started

I'm still waiting on hippie to merge our threads as I said I set two pm's last night. I don't like disturbing him for it I'm sure he's busy as it is.

Anyway a VOD will be put up later hopefully they put it up on youtube as well for those that have issue's with twitch for what ever reason

Last edited:
Ah man this is awesome. I absolutely loved human revolution, terrible boss fights and all. That reminds me I have to get around to playing the directors cut. I got to the Barrett fight but got side tracked after that. Hopefully eidos Montreal knows now not to outsource their boss fights haha.

Why do you keep posting new info in here if you know another thread exists (since you are already posting articles in there as well)?

yeah pick up the director cut it should be really cheap now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"