Did you ever walk past a girl...

Gamma Ray

Superhero
Reaction score
...who took you completely by surprise with her utter beauty? Happened to me today. I just had to look back and check her out. She was awesome. :(

It's happened to me a few times.

So um, you walked past a girl?

No. I'm either zoned out into some music or reading a book

The way they dress... of course it has happened!!

Erzengel said:
So um, you walked past a girl?
Thats what i got from the post.
"Have you ever walked past a girl"
Answer: Yes:)

One time I came out of the bookstore and saw one. I was literally stunned, sitting there gawking with no concern for her GQ-boyfriend at all, who then said "Yeah, she's hot, isn't she?"
ha.

Luckily that inspired me. My girlfriend and I walked into this market for early morning wine one day and this dude in line would not stop checking out her ass. So I slapped her ass really hard and said "GOD you've got a nice ASS!"
We was still drunk, yo.

Gamma Ray said:
...who took you completely by surprise with her utter beauty? Happened to me today. I just had to look back and check her out. She was awesome. :(

quit being gay :down

Gamma Ray said:

Why didn't you talk to her? :confused:

this happens to me on a weekly if not daily basis.

Gamma Ray said:
And say what? "You make me stand up"?
Maybe something like "Hi, im *insert name*, if you for some crazy reason dont have a boyfriend,would you like to go out some time for drinks and a boning?"

I can't wait for the next thread, Did you ever talk to a girl ...all the way up to...Did you ever get thrown in jail because of stalking a girl?

Erzengel said:
I can't wait for the next thread, Did you ever talk to a girl ...all the way up to...Did you ever get thrown in jail because of stalking a girl?

Sounds like a teen novel series.

Did you ever go to a laundromat and you open a dryer, but it's full, and then you see a girl's panties in there?:eek:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Did you ever go to a laundromat and you open a dryer, but it's full, and then you see a girl's panties in there?:eek:

And you stick it in your pocket before anyone sees and walk out quickly?!?

No I uh never did that.

Gamma Ray said:
you shoulda stepped to her dude.

ya never know, that could've been Mrs.Gamma Ray. :O

Erzengel said:
And you stick it in your pocket before anyone sees and walk out quickly?!?

No I uh never did that.

Smells like detergent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"