Did you play with a stick as a child?

You do realise that we are all looking at you with pity since you never had this experience...

anywho...

Did everyone else manage to do all the stick essential play scenarios

stick gun
stick lightsabre/sword
makeshift boomerang
throwing stick in water
firestick
stick wand
stick tent hideaway
tree carving
slaps style game with sticks
hitting ball with stick (not baseball dumas, stickBALL!!!!)
stick joust
stick macguyver

I grew up in a city we didn't have sticks, we had rocks!
And they where fine rocks at that :woot:

I still play with sticks at the tender age of 23.

They are my lightsabers, with which I can cut through anything. I regularly kick my girfriends ass with a stick (WHOA!!! Not like that! She has one too- its a mock lightsaber fight).

But you have to be careful not to loose your stick, its not as if they grow on trees.

Wah-wah-wahhhhhh.

awwwww...you lil orphan...

image004.jpg

maybe santa will get you two sticks for xmas next year...maybe...
Thats not quite what I meant.

I sure did play with a stick as a child.

I used a hoop and a stick for transport, and the stick on it's own for smacking other kids in the face and pressing into girls throats when I pinned them to the floor.

Good times.

playing with sticks, nooo, c'mon that's silly

[YT]dPHtKarae2Q[/YT]
now, that was some good times

Back in my day, we didn't have sticks, and we were better people for it :cmad:

I didn't play with sticks. They didn't make very good weapons, which was why I played with broken tree branches.

jackson.jpg

I've played with a child and there was a stick involved but it's alright because it was a magic stick

Is teh permawhite pealing? :hoboj:

Yeah, I have fond memories of fighting King Ghidora aka the giant pear tree with Excalistick. :)

Um, some of us did (and still do, depending on the type of "stick"). ;)

I also caught frogs and snakes. I would de-leech the frogs and release them. I'm not sure why I caught the snakes though... maybe just to see if I could.

How could you catch snakes with just a stick?

It has come to my attention that some of you poor folks may never had played with a stick as a child.

Well did you?

If you havent you are a poor soul, the stick is nature's Xbox360...

I remember throwing one at a boy's head and it exploded (their head not the stick), those were good times....

share stick stories.......here

When I was 13 couldn't put the stick down.

Yay fun

:o

Babs (does anyone even remember Babs?)and I used to play pirate when we were little and used sticks/small logs as cannons (pine cones were cannon balls)...

Those were the days :up:

They also served as wands, scepters, potions stirring implements, smoke bomb (clay chunk) launchers, and implements of sibling torture.

As a kid, any sturdy, sword-length stick I could find became my deadly blade of vengeance.

Yeah, I have fond memories of fighting King Ghidora aka the giant pear tree with Excalistick. :)
I took out 10 Snowtroopers (blossoming bushes in our front yard) when they surrounded me once.

I used to wittle sticks down to a fine point and launch them like javelins. Ah, the innocence of childhood.

Are you flipping kidding me? I owned the world with my stick!

I'd make paper ninja stars by the handful...

I used to make bows out of a string and branch and then launch rocks at windows .. also liked to throw rocks at passing vehicles.. I was always a resourceful kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"