Superman Returns Digital Projection Screens Around the World

SolidSnakeMGS said:
I've have to drive nearly an hour away, but there is even one here in the great backwoods state I live in!! YAY!

Is it the one in Greenville? I think thats about 3 hours away for me, haha. I don't think its worth the drive.

Sweet, there is one here in Dallas.

We just got Digital Projection here (Wilm, NC). I saw Ice Age 2 in DLP and was awfully impressed. I'm hyped for SR in digital.

Kurosawa said:
We just got Digital Projection here (Wilm, NC). I saw Ice Age 2 in DLP and was awfully impressed. I'm hyped for SR in digital.

Sweet, I didnt even see it on that list, probably because its new. If I do decided to see it in Digital Projection, either way, I'm going to have to travel far.

this site doesnt list all of them, e.g. i know australia doesnt have just the 1 cinema they listed there, val morgan installed over 60 in 2002 alone..
not that i have a clue where, any aussies know where the digital ones are in melbourne?

:up: Well, I'm the luckiest man alive.

11 theaters in FLORIDA.

2 theaters here in Orlando, Florida. (by the way, Lake Buena Vista, that's in downtown Disney here in Orlando)

:)

CGHulk said:
There are 13 Digitally projected theaters near me, and one is 2.68 miles from my house!! :D

I have one 1.5 miles away from me in Glendale! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"