Dijimon may have just signed for Black Panther...trilogy!!!

Just got back from seeing "Never Back Down" (which was better than I thought it would be BTW) and I really hope Hounsou goes with BP. After seeing the man fight he is perfect for BP! He's got the whole agile thing down flat! It's amazing!

Just got back from seeing "Never Back Down" (which was better than I thought it would be BTW) and I really hope Hounsou goes with BP. After seeing the man fight he is perfect for BP! He's got the whole agile thing down flat! It's amazing!

Good to hear, but he'll be pretty tied up doing his Conan thing won't he?
Chiwitel seems like a good choice.
Then again, its hardly conceivable expecting a BP movie considering how tied up Marvel is for the next half dozen years!
The only place I'd see him showing up would be in an Avengers movie, or some other crossover type thing.

Good to hear, but he'll be pretty tied up doing his Conan thing won't he?
Chiwitel seems like a good choice.
Then again, its hardly conceivable expecting a BP movie considering how tied up Marvel is for the next half dozen years!
The only place I'd see him showing up would be in an Avengers movie, or some other crossover type thing.
I'd like to see him in Avengers or his own movie! Him being in the Avengers would make the Avengers look more well rounded ya know? Not just a bunch of American heroes?

He with the Avengers would be cool.

A Fight with Captain America would be VERY COOL.

The guy who should really play the part is Wesley Snipes, but if that's not possible I'd pick D'jimon!

No Wesley Snipes is not possible. Too many strikes (tax evasion, controversy, age, "Blade", doesn't look like T'Challa) against him.

I'm just thankfully he won't be wasted as part of a third FF movie. I was afraid that series wouldn't be content until it dragged every Marvel character to hell with it.

I've been saying since I first saw Amistad that D'jimon would make a great Black Panther.

In any regard, I hope something positive comes from this project because it's long overdue.

Ha I used to watch tin tin and babar in the morning before school <3

So long as we get Rick Baker to do the Klaw makeup post-transformation, I'm good to go.

Wesley Snipes has the acting and fighting abilities to be a great T'challa! As far as looks go Djimon looks absolutely nothing like T'challa.

Actually the actor I've seen who looks the most like T'challa and would probably be a really good Black Panther is the guy (I don't know his name) who was in the movie 300, who was the first messenger that Xerxes sent. You guys know the one who King Leonidas kicked into that big hole, when he said, "This Is Sparta".

That guy looks like he'd make a great Black panther!

I hate casting threads. It's very un-bloody-likely that there will be a BP trilogy & much as I would like him to, I seriously doubt Djimon will play him. Best case scenario, they'll get somebody we've never considered & will be hesitant-maybe even reluctant to accept. But that person will turn out to be great. (e.g. Tobey Maguire, Hugh Jackman)Worst case scenario, they'll make a horrible choice & it won't matter b/c everything else about the movie will be so God-awful that nobody could've saved it. (e.g. George Clooney)

318752449_d1824f2de3_o.jpg

thehaitian.jpg

heroes-fallout-haitian1_1165349307.jpg

I keep saying this is the dude, but he needs to be known as more than the love interest in Phat Girlz and the Haitian in Heroes.

318752449_d1824f2de3_o.jpg

thehaitian.jpg

heroes-fallout-haitian1_1165349307.jpg

I keep saying this is the dude, but he needs to be known as more than the love interest in Phat Girlz and the Haitian in Heroes.

Maybe. I've suggested him before. But I stick to my previous statement.

Wesley Snipes has the acting and fighting abilities to be a great T'challa! As far as looks go Djimon looks absolutely nothing like T'challa.

Actually the actor I've seen who looks the most like T'challa and would probably be a really good Black Panther is the guy (I don't know his name) who was in the movie 300, who was the first messenger that Xerxes sent. You guys know the one who King Leonidas kicked into that big hole, when he said, "This Is Sparta".

That guy looks like he'd make a great Black panther!
HELL, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"