Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it matter? Thea's fine. It's not something to get emotional over. But Laurel's emotions in that scene weren't about being seen as an equal. It was about Sara, what she's doing and that Oliver kept from her what happened because he doesn't view her as an equal. It was all of that.

God bless you! God bless your family and everyone else in your life!

Well, I would have hated to have you as a parent.
"I just broke my arm!"
"F*&#k it, you're alive aren't ya?"

I mean, seriously man, it wouldn't be illogical to feel guilty that one of your friends was neatly killed and in the hospital because of someone who wouldn't be there if not for you. The lack of concern is far stranger.

vU6nWdb.jpg

Curious, now that Sara is slowly getting ready to make a full time transition to LOT, what will Laurel's next big arc be for this season?

Or they'll just give her a new lover since that seems to be the Producers's first response for whenever they can't think of anything to do with a character.

She definitely needs a love interest to help explore certain aspects of the character, but with how they like to rush through her storylines I don't think it will get the proper attention. Wendy said that Laurel was suppose to be struggling with being a lawyer and a vigilante but none of that has come about yet.

tumblr_nxonjgTTxS1qlv6abo4_250.gif
tumblr_nxonjgTTxS1qlv6abo2_250.gif

tumblr_nxonjgTTxS1qlv6abo1_250.gif
tumblr_nxonjgTTxS1qlv6abo3_250.gif

These two fighting together was very short lived

She definitely needs a love interest to help explore certain aspects of the character, but with how they like to rush through her storylines I don't think it will get the proper attention. Wendy said that Laurel was suppose to be struggling with being a lawyer and a vigilante but none of that has come about yet.

You know, in a weird way it is too bad they couldn't have hooked Laurel up with Constantine for a couple episodes while they were curing Sara.

It likely that the storyline for her struggle is the second half since we barely seen her in DA office

I'm actually kind of surprised that Damien hasn't put together that Laurel is the Black Canary given on how it was revealed that Damien's had people following Laurel around in the past to take pictures of her in order to use it against Lance.

So why doesn't Laurel where a blond wig to cover up her blond hair like Sarah does?

So why doesn't Laurel where a blond wig to cover up her blond hair like Sarah does?

There's no need for it. Im guessing Sara only wore hers since it's iconic for her but she's getting rid of it anyway.

Realistically of course, but she already wears fingerless gloves.

I'm just going to float this out there. Laurel & Thea.

Probably won't have one.

This and frankly this show absolutely convinced me that Green Arrow is just poison for Canary all over. Their romance was just editorial crap,she neither debuted in a Green Arrow comic nor is her back story dependent upon him. Her character and history is rooted in the Batman mythology and Justice Society of America. Small wonder Black Canary solo stories and Birds of Prey almost entirely ignore Green Arrow,it's the Green Arrow writers who drag her back to be either his wife or the girl friend that got tortured in to losing her powers and fertility.

First they introduce Helena Bertinelli who is one of Canary's best friends and turn her in to Oliver's psycho girlfriend,never mind that this character had nothing to do with Green Arrow in any incarnation prior to Arrow to even begin with.

Then they split her in to Laurel and Sara,effectively pitting her own fans against each other. They build up Sara at Laurels expense in season 2 and then they build up Laurel at Sara's expense in season 3.

Canary supporting characters go nowhere,looking at Sin and Wild Cat.

They use Canary's history with the League of Assassins as an excuse to ripoff Batman stories for Arrow's benefit while Canary gets nothing out of it. No version of Ra's al Ghul ever acknowledged Green Arrow's existence much less force him to be his heir.

The JSA characters live on Earth-2 so there goes that.

Even if they somehow got the permission to introduce Barbara Gordon they wont because Felicity.

Sorry for the rant guys but as a Black Canary fan I'm sorely disappointed. I just hope Sara gets something out of Legends of Tomrrow,for Laurel I see nothing but doom.

This and frankly this show absolutely convinced me that Green Arrow is just poison for Canary all over. Their romance was just editorial crap,she neither debuted in a Green Arrow comic nor is her back story dependent upon him. Her character and history is rooted in the Batman mythology and Justice Society of America. Small wonder Black Canary solo stories and Birds of Prey almost entirely ignore Green Arrow,it's the Green Arrow writers who drag her back to be either his wife or the girl friend that got tortured in to losing her powers and fertility.

First they introduce Helena Bertinelli who is one of Canary's best friends and turn her in to Oliver's psycho girlfriend,never mind that this character had nothing to do with Green Arrow in any incarnation prior to Arrow to even begin with.

Then they split her in to Laurel and Sara,effectively pitting her own fans against each other. They build up Sara at Laurels expense in season 2 and then they build up Laurel at Sara's expense in season 3.

Canary supporting characters go nowhere,looking at Sin and Wild Cat.

They use Canary's history with the League of Assassins as an excuse to ripoff Batman stories for Arrow's benefit while Canary gets nothing out of it. No version of Ra's al Ghul ever acknowledged Green Arrow's existence much less force him to be his heir.

The JSA characters live on Earth-2 so there goes that.

Even if they somehow got the permission to introduce Barbara Gordon they wont because Felicity.

Sorry for the rant guys but as a Black Canary fan I'm sorely disappointed. I just hope Sara gets something out of Legends of Tomrrow,for Laurel I see nothing but doom.
I hate they made Dinah drake a bad mother. I feel liked mike grell was the only one who handled Dinah and Ollie romance well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"