Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was double edged sword somewhat. Now Ollie has one more team mate but also one more person on the side lines to protect and distract him.

Slade miscalculated Laurels response to the news, it's been the one mistake he's made. He thought like many of us, it would only aide in isolating him, like with Thea. However it's only made both of them stronger. In that sense he has another ally and reaffirming Laurel's suspicions of Oliver, the arrow, and Brother Blood.

That's what I hate about it. He had 5 years of prep-time, to go Batman on everyone's ass, and the only person who's reaction he miscalculated was Laurel's. Who then found out about Blood's involvement and got Ollie out of his funk.

Unless of course he didn't miscalculate, and wanted Laurel to talk Ollie into fighting back, because he wants to break Ollie's last bit of fighting spirit, at the time of his choosing.

And I actually want Slade to "win". Like Malcolm did last Season. Ollie thought he stopped him, but because Malcolm pulled an Ozymandias, he still destroyed half the Glades. So I want to see Slade actually succeed in killing that second person, and the 3rd Season could be about Oliver being a broken man, with nothing left, and trying to regain his sense of purpose and will to live.

That's what I hate about it. He had 5 years of prep-time, to go Batman on everyone's ass, and the only person who's reaction he miscalculated was Laurel's. Who then found out about Blood's involvement and got Ollie out of his funk.

Unless of course he didn't miscalculate, and wanted Laurel to talk Ollie into fighting back, because he wants to break Ollie's last bit of fighting spirit, at the time of his choosing.

And I actually want Slade to "win". Like Malcolm did last Season. Ollie thought he stopped him, but because Malcolm pulled an Ozymandias, he still destroyed half the Glades. So I want to see Slade actually succeed in killing that second person, and the 3rd Season could be about Oliver being a broken man, with nothing left, and trying to regain his sense of purpose and will to live.

Slade can't win because I don't want anyone else to die, not even Slade himself. I want him rid of Shadoe ghost but not of his powers and still with lingering animosity towards Ollie.

I can't see them killing Slade off.But if he's cured and the "ghosts" go away...then what do you do with him?

Also, what happened to the "Once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out." line? Are we supposed to forget that Laurel ever said said, and now she'll be miss positivity?

Also, what happened to the "Once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out." line? Are we supposed to forget that Laurel ever said said, and now she'll be miss positivity?

Just a simple quote..

Laurel said it but it may have been there to foreshadow Sara's breakup to Oliver

What would Laurel have accomplished by allowing herself to be overwhelmed by darkness? How would that have helped her, Oliver, or the city in any way?

Also: the next few episodes will take place over the course of a single night. We're essentially watching one long episode of Arrow. You haven't seen the end (or even the middle) of that episode yet, so your complaint is (at this time) completely unfounded.

Just a simple quote..

That seemed more than a simple quote, and felt more like a setup and things to come for Laurel. Who after all the bull**** she went through this season, seemed to be destined to walk a darker path. Especially with her newfound love for blackmail, and the DA already threatening her to choose her battles. Not to mention the small seeds that were planted in the flashbacks, that made Laurel look less than honest and innocent.

There better be a payoff for all that and not the writers just pulling a 180 and changing all their plans. Unless the plan was just to misdirect us from their true intentions.

miami_4_1_28129.jpg

miami_4_1_28229.jpg

She seems like a fun person to be around, she has a very dorky feel to her.

Too bad she is getting cyber bully
pGdqrZp.png

The worst example of cyber bullying happened during chrismas when Katie Cassidy sent Christmas greetings on her twitter account. Some of the tweeters who replied on her twitter account called her a "b and c word..

Too bad she is getting cyber bully
pGdqrZp.png

The worst example of cyber bullying happened during chrismas when Katie Cassidy sent Christmas greetings on her twitter account. Some of the tweeters who replied on her twitter account called her a "b and c word..

That is friggin ridiculous. All that is totally unnecessary.

I have more contempt for the person who actually mentioned her. That's just straight up disrespectful.

I have more contempt for the person who actually mentioned her. That's just straight up disrespectful.

I wonder How wonder she handled it even in her official instagram she is getting bullied ..

Okay thats complete ********.

Ive complained about Cassidy before, but only because I hated the way her character was written in season 1 and much of season 2, but last episode she was great. They finally put her in a position where she can be useful, and she did a great job, and fit in PERFECTLY with Team Arrow.

I personally can't wait for more Cassidy on Team Arrow, she was a standout last episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"