Diora Baird in Thor?

I love Portman as Foster, excellent choice.

I guess Marvel didn't like her telling she auditioned for Thor. From her twitter:

Sorry for being a dukee and not telling you guys what it is. I just don't want another Thor incident. Marvel = anti me
1:07 PM Oct 6th from mobile web
She is referring to some vampire film she's doing next:

I've got some amazing new for ya'll! Have to stay hush hush. Key words: movie, vampires, awesomeness ash kicking.
9:04 PM Oct 5th from web

Wow. Can't believe how many of you thought I was referring to Blade. Ummmmm...no. Can't wait to share!
9:13 PM Oct 5th from mobile web

Just realized Ive been wearing my shoes on the wrong feet for the last hour. Excitement has stupified me. No. Not playin Buffy.
9:24 PM Oct 5th from web

So far, one person has been correct. Yay you! As soon as I get the okay from the studio I will spill the beans and most of my awful lunch.
9:45 PM Oct 5th from web

I meant to type 'on'. Also, I'm not doing Twilight. 3 of you have guessed right so far.
1:03 PM Oct 6th from mobile web

Just finished my first session of training for my vampire movie. Lesson learned: I have negative muscle.
8:14 PM Oct 7th from mobile web

On way to gym to train. Kill me now.
8:14 AM Oct 9th from mobile web
I'd like to see what people have guessed, but I don't know that well how Twitter works. Does anyone know how to see what people have said to her?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
Aw, that's a shame that they didn't like her mentioning Thor. I guess she's definitely not in.

Diora is attractive and statuesque enough to play Amora, but I don't really see her in that role. Lookwise, Kristanna Loken is a better choice IMHO. Karnilla is most definitely older and (dare I say it) a lot more regal. There should also be a certain harshness to her features that hints at her dark nature. A bit like so:

0000036382_20061211175210.jpg

Last edited:
It'd be really weird to see Courteney Cox decked out in Norse regalia and decreeing Thor must die or whatever. :funny:

I don't mean her specifically, rather a relatively unknown actress with a similar look ;).

No, I'd be cool with her. It'd just be a weird initial shock, like, "Ooh, Karnill--whoa, that's Courteney Cox!"

Diora would probably -look- good as the Enchantress, honestly. However, I know nothing of her acting. Given she plays bit roles, maybe she's better off as some sort of secondary character Blake knows?

Twitter strikes again! Another career stunted by stupidity.

Diora would make a great Enchantress. Shes a good actress but she probly isnt quite good enough for this thor film maybe if it was lighter but who wants that.

Wizard proved how bad they are by saying DIORA BAIRD PLAYED GAILA in Star Trek. THAT WAS NOT DIORA BAIRD! Damn.

Baird's OK. She's got a tremendous rack, but I'm not sold on her as an actress. YPF was not that good.

According to imdb, she have auditioned for the role of Sif, I prefer Jaimie Alexander for the role, she look like more Sif, but I hope to see Diora in the role of a Valkirie or Enchantress for a sequel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800369/trivia

well imdb isnt always the best source of things. But we know jamie is sif.

Well, Diora describe herself the character she have auditionned like ""pretty, but sturdy with muscle" in her twitter, it sound like more Sif that the other Asgardians women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"