Discussion: Canadian Politics

The Independent - Trucker blockade grows at Ambassador Bridge as US warns of Super Bowl copycat - live
The Ambassador Bridge that connects Windsor, Ontario, with Detroit was first blockaded by trucks in both directions late on Monday, with the final access being shut off on Wednesday night.

As a crucial commercial link between the US and Canada it has quickly hit supply chains with car manufacturers including Toyota and Ford already announcing issues. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has demanded action calling the situation “unacceptable”.

Fact check: Debunking false claims about the Canadian convoy protests - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
It was weird watching Bill Maher's guests and to a degree himself supporting this so much. I had never seen the other guest before but the other one was Marianne Williamson so...

Residents/counterprotesters are fed up with their useless/complicit cops and government and are opposing the convoy wackos now out in the open.

They shouldn't have had to do this.

Last edited:
He would be lucky if he only got a beating.

Yeah, I deleted the tweet because of some of the language at the end of the video.

But a guy bumped a cop with their truck. Cop lets the guy go after asking him if he would not hit him again.

A BLM protester would have been in the hospital from the beating they got.

A bit more north of where we usually support coups...

I'm gonna say this part of the peaceful protest was a factor in Trudeu doing what he is doing.

Canada's Beardo bin Laden

Just another insurrectionist trying to overthrow the Canadian government and usher in their despotism.

MeatyScientificBeetle-max-1mb.gif

Bane: We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive!

Yeah this wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.

Last edited:
The Daily Beast - [Elon] Musk [Tweets Claim That Canadian Prime Minister Is Worse Than Adolf Hitler] in Unhinged Trucker Crypto Freakout

Not only was Musk’s meme lazy, offensive, and attention-seeking, it was also completely wrong and out-of-date. Trudeau’s government passed a budget last summer, admittedly after two years of not doing so.

See also: Search Results | Musk
See also: Search Results | Tesla

"I Was a Starter Wife": Inside America's Messiest Divorce
Still, there were warning signs. As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship." I shrugged it off, just as I would later shrug off signing the postnuptial agreement, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious. He had grown up in the male-dominated culture of South Africa, and the will to compete and dominate that made him so successful in business did not magically shut off when he came home. This, and the vast economic imbalance between us, meant that in the months following our wedding, a certain dynamic began to take hold. Elon's judgment overruled mine, and he was constantly remarking on the ways he found me lacking. "I am your wife," I told him repeatedly, "not your employee." "If you were my employee," he said just as often, "I would fire you."

Bill Gates isn’t looking to microchip people, but Elon Musk definitely is:

Elon Musk’s Neuralink admits to killing eight animals during brain chip tests

Hope all the other car companies out there sink Tesla for good.

The Super Bowl really had 7 electric car commercials. Why is that?
From BMW to General Motors, the automotive industry pivoted to electric cars this Super Bowl season

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"