• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Discussion: Congress, The Senate, The House of Representatives - Part I

The House of Representatives passed a measure on Friday automatically registering men aged 18 to 26 for selective service. It was part of the annual National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which sets out the U.S. government’s military and national security priorities over the next fiscal year.

So, this tells you all you need to know about the more "moderate" US Senate Republicans. While it's true this may come up for a vote at some point down the road, to not allow a vote is a political play.

While I believe the weakest part of the judicial system, other than "maybe" the system which allows the SCOTUS to make political decisions, is the inability of some defendants to mount an adequate defense, Trump, having spent millions on his defense, doesn't even have that excuse.

For the Trump campaign to say the decision of a bunch of political appointments, aka SCOTUS, on bump stocks should be "respected" while decrying the verdict of 12 citizens who found Trump guilty of 34 felonies is the height of hypocrisy.

I don't see how it's possible to lose something you never had......

The latest round of polls is looking very encouraging for Biden. People are feeling more optimistic about the economy and Trump's conviction seems to be sinking in.
Hope those polls hold up. Trump scares me every time he speaks. :(

Interesting.....he confuses me.
His promises are so over the top and so destructive to democracy. He just wants to break things so rich guys can make more money. :(

We can only hope that that his successor is more incompetent and thus less effective than McConnell was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"